What Happens If You Fail The Driving Test 3 Times?

Guest Kotaro

Guest Kotaro
and you're still a minor?
I've already failed twice now but I'm not a horrible driver. I just get intensely nervous when it comes to test-taking. I'm taking it again for the third time in two weeks but I'm getting so pessimistic that I won't pass again. If I fail my third time, do I have to wait an entire year or when I turn 18? Cos I will be 18 this year. or can I go to a different dmv district? I tried to find the info online but they only mention you have three tries, they don't tell me my options after I fail.

Um. What are the reasons for them failing you? Maybe you should work on that. I don't know how they do it in the US but in Canada they give you a checklist of all the items you did well on and did poorly on.

Maybe you should wait a while and practice a little more first?

What state do you live in? I live in CA and in CA, if you fail three times, you just take your permit test again and if you pass you can make your behind the wheel driving test at the DMV center. I personally havent failed three times, but one of my friends have and he told me after he failed, he took the permit test right away. Hope this helps.

Guest PDURRR

^what he said if your from CA :D

i passed on my 3rd try heh, just take your time and relax. don't try to rush it

if you don't pass the 3rd time you can always ask someone at the DMV

Guest you_wish

just RELAX...

figure out what you may be doing wrong and work on it.

if you are really that nervous, then get more practice.

i never took a driving test at the dmv, only at school and i

got a waiver so I just went and took my picture.

I practiced alot and by the time my test came, I

drove with no problem.

Guest hksinglaw

dang im sorry dude, good luck to ya.............

. "i remember i was in jail after failing 3 times "

:lol: jk. it doesnt matter u can fail as many times as u want.

but its literally impossible to fail the test 3 times . i mean all u got to do is to ,"shoulder check , like crazy " and maintain stable driving". relax u'll do awesome.

Guest HERMIT

Practicing your driving skills on the different driving simulation video games at Dave & Busters might help take the edge off of your nervousness. Heck, if you play the simulation games the way I do at D&B, you could probably ace your driving test while drunk.

well if u fail it after ur 3rd time, don't even bother driving a car. ur a big hazard in the road. generally speaking dmv fails u for a reason.. don't want to sound mean but its somewhat true.

please, do us(the drivers) a favor practice ur downfalls b4 u take the test again.

Guest Sleepy213

yea in CA. If you fail your license test 3 times..You need to take the permit test all over again

and you get to take your license test again x.x

Guest angels.disguise

I don't know but in my area

we do actually have to take the driving part of the test.

All we need is for our parents to sign off on it & we get our license.

But best of luck to you (:

Third times the charm

Archived