Snowboarding vs Skiing Thread!

InSong

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, i prefer skiing only by default because that's all i have done my entire life (started at age 4).

but this season, i hope to start snowboarding here in PA and the East, since skiing is no fun around here....but i guess it has to get a little bit colder for it to snow....60 degrees does not work for snow. -_-

Guest Orijinalx

i used to always skii but now i snowboard. iv snowboarded like 3 times, but i have gotten better each year :D i find it more fun compared to skiing and very HIP :D LOL JKJK

snowboarding!! the board is lighter than any skiis, its more fun, and the boots dont kill ur darn feet!! and besides...looks WAY cooler

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man I remember when I almost ran over someone with Ski's :ph34r:

I love snowboarding and its more fun ^^

lol...almost? haha i remember when i did run over someone with ski's!!!

i agree snowboarding is more fun....and i don't suck at it =) time to learn tricks this year!!

I`m too scared to try snowboarding after seeing how my brother learned it. He`s really good now but still :x Skiing is good enough for me 8D

• 9 months later...
Guest Childlike Faith

SNOWBOARDING! I love it. I hate the feeling that my legs aren't on the same board when I'm skiing, lol.

Man, someone poked me with their ski poles once... -_-

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xhkxboix

Atleast in Skiing, you don't have to worry about falling on your crack.

Atleast in Snowboarding, you don't have to worry about your legs going seperate ways in a situation where you have limited control over the speed and direction your board takes you.

Guest L.Li-style

skiing,is DEFINATELY faster.....and its just ur opinion its more fun to snowboard....>.> (and snowboarding is just more fun in ur opinion.) Well, actually hate skiing, but I perfer it over snowboarding. Cause I never tried snowboarding, never will. CAUSE I HATE RIDING OVER SNOW. *brings bad memories*

Guest xhkxboix

skiing,is DEFINATELY faster.....and its just ur opinion its more fun to snowboard....>.> (and snowboarding is just more fun in ur opinion.) Well, actually hate skiing, but I perfer it over snowboarding. Cause I never tried snowboarding, never will. CAUSE I HATE RIDING OVER SNOW. *brings bad memories*

i have no friggin idea what you're trying to say in this reply.. words are misused all over the place and repeated and re-repeated and i got lost after you said opinion the second time..

Guest crackednut

they both seem fun...never tried either though

snowboarding seems cooler for the younger people, not to mention all the neat tricks you can do

skiing definitely seems faster though...which quite frankly scares me :lol:

Archived