Park Ha Sun 박하선

Guest Han's_Desire

Guest Han's_Desire

Cause she's sweet and you know that!

8_slk35o.jpg

Park Ha Sun

* Name: 박하선 / Park Ha Sun (Park Ha Seon)

* Profession: Actress

* Birthdate: 1987-Oct-22

* Height: 165cm

* Weight: 45kg

* Star sign: Libra

* Talent agency: SoftLand

Credits to wiki.d-addicts for that.

All right, to anyone who would pass this topic, from a thousand, well, consider your day as a lucky day. I'm a writer (an amateur but, to be honest, a nice one.) and I'm here to promote, together with my might, thick face, self-indulgence, wits, exaltation, elation and above all, (in) sanity, Park Ha Sun, my obsession and my favorite Korean Actress. In addition, she's the reason why I'd joined this nice forum.

You see, I’ve been through many forums but for me, this is the biggest and the coolest of all! *goad then applause*

0_brenda9299.jpg

She's is, for me, the cutest and the would-be Han Chae Young and Kim Yoo Jin within the next five years. Why?

MiracleofGivingFoolavi_001942567.jpg

Honestly, I was impressed of her acting skills. For others, she's just one of the sleepy-looking and boring actors. For me, she was doing her role justice (*stroke my chin*). The first movie of her that I saw was Babo a.k.a. Miracle of Giving Fool (to tell you the truth, I think Babo is the preferable title than the second one. Giving fool? What does that mean?)Her role is Cha Tae Hyun's sister. Throughout the movie (in which she appeared occasionally), you could see the coldness on her expression and it was not sluggishness. The disgrace of having a stupid brother reflects on her angelic face that could make the heavenly cherubs move upon their – ahem, enough of the metaphorical speech this is not a movie review. Few actors could do that and she was born with such talent skill. All I could say is that she needs attention to hone her acting knack, but her beauty, tsk! It's already beyond idealism.

As I move on to the topic, her sporadic appearance on her second movie Mother (that I saw) on the other hand, didn't caught my attention (except the last part. At first, I'm just watching the movie 'cause of her but eventually, the atmosphere and the calmness of the movie, took me. I suddenly became concern with my parents.). The message of the movie was clear but I don’t get the purpose of her appearance. Homily?

MiracleofGivingFoolavi_001266933.jpg

However, I didn't give up on her. Still persistent and full of loyalty, I still raise my hands and bow for her *signature of a true fan*. The next movie I saw casting her, was the APT or Apartment: a horror, deep and useless movie. Again, she'd shown her drowsy acting skills and I just love it! However, I resented the show.

photo18737.jpg

Okay... to be honest again, i'd never had the opportunity (and the pluck) watching her drama series (Powerful Opponents) so i'd nothing more to say about it. I fancy movies better than drama. Although I had some personal favorites, like Money's Warfare (a highly recommended show for everyone who's taking their first step in the world of business) Full House, Autumn Tale, Summer Scent and a few crowds picks.

I know I’m driving you off the topic.

Back to Park Ha Sun.

If you like her, the way I like her, and then don't forget to share your stories. Poof!

HERE'S SOME OF HER PICS UPLOADED BY YOURS TRULY...

2007091210275790676_2.jpg

200707090915432100_3.jpg

img0402_20080303151739_juyon79.jpg

NISI20081204_0000333946_web-1.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miss sweetie

Is she the one who played Kangmo's fiance in That Fool/Accidental Couple?

she's pretty =) and young

• 2 years later...
Guest truthbetold

Shes really funny in High Kick 3 and when shes doing her Roly Poly dance.

Cant imagine her being a queen after seeing her dorky side

• 2 months later...

March 28, 2012

Park Ha-sun is fine after freak car accident

By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.kr] koreajoongangdaily.com

27195020.jpg

When actress Park Ha-sun uploaded a photo of her car sitting on a set of stairs on March 26, her fans were startled.

The strange site was apparently the result of bad driving on the part of Park’s manager, who said that he simply didn’t see the stairs in the dark.

“The car is being rescued at the moment,” Park posted along with the photo on Me2Day. “Who’d have thought that I’d witness a scene like this in real life?”

In response to her fans’ concerns, Park quickly added that neither she nor her manager were injured in the fender-bender.

“It really wasn’t much of an accident, but as so many fans were worried, she decided to put the situation to rest,” the star’s agency said.

• 3 weeks later...

April 12, 2012

Dogged Determination Taking Actress Park Ha-sun to the Top

Source: englishnews@chosun.com

2012041200575_1.jpg

Determination, perseverance and maintaining a never-say-die attitude are just as important as natural acting ability for those who wish to succeed in the hard-knocks world of Korea's entertainment and TV business, according to actress Park Ha-sun.

"Whenever I get bogged down with negativity, I remind myself that I can succeed, and I will prove this to the world," she said.

At 25, Park has already enjoyed a roller-coaster career that saw her plucked from obscurity at the age of 19 before appearing in numerous films and TV dramas. But while she has temporarily seized the spotlight, she has never stayed firmly within it.

Unlike many actresses who rely on their looks to catapult their careers forward, Park rose to prominence by jettisoning her vanity and starring in the MBC sitcom "High Kick 3: The Short Legs Strike Back."

In the sitcom, she carved her own niche with a catalogue of facial expressions that other actresses would be reluctant to display -- veering from horrified embarrassment to downright ugliness -- but with such eloquence that her face proved the truth of the old adage "a picture is worth a thousand words."

Now she said she has developed a thicker skin regarding the vicissitudes of show business.

"Popularity is like bubbles that disappear almost as soon as they come into being. I have a long way to go to be enamored with the fleeting attention I am getting right now," said Park.

Park debuted in 2005 with the SBS drama "Love Needs Miracle." She has since appeared in various films and dramas but has failed to garner much attention.

"I was pretty confident about myself and my looks at first, but after my debut I realized that I was nothing special," she said. "At one point, I didn't win any auditions for eight straight months."

Her ambition is "to be a true actress before turning 30," she said. "I'm good at rock climbing and things that require physical work. I want to make action and horror movies, too. I will try my hand at anything, but the key is to stick at things. Popularity may be fleeting, but acting is something I can do forever."

• 1 month later...

May 22, 2012

Park Ha-sun’s June magazine shoots

by javabeans dramabeans.com

644166(0)-500649_23023.jpg

Park Ha-sun is featured in a couple of magazines for June, photos of which make me want to take off for the beach immediately and maybe joyride a sailboat. Probably a bad idea, since my knowledge of operating sailboats tops out at pirate movies and cartoons. And okay, also because it’s illegal and whatever.

The first shoot comes from Céci magazine, which doesn’t always have interesting photo shoots, but are splashy and colorful this time around. The second photo shoot is from Singles and showcases a complete different vibe for Park, who’s got a fairly standard fresh-and-innocent image for a rising actress, established from roles like gentle Queen In-hyun in Dong Yi and the teacher in High Kick 3 who was always praised for being ladylike and polite. (Which made it all the funnier when she went off the rails and unleashed her inner fierce side. That’s also what made me go from thinking she was just another actress to loving her, because she was fantastic and committed and hilarious.)

I’m partial to the first photo shoot, but that could just be a matter of being more jealous about the tropical vacation than hitting a gold-streamered club wearing leopard print. (Although it’s a refreshing change seeing Park styled like a trendy rocker girl instead of her aforementioned pure-n-demure look.) Here’s one case where content wins over style. And you can’t beat a girl who looks like she’s actually having a blast kicking around (literally) a sun-drenched paradise. I want to go to there.

644166(1)-500324_23023.jpg

644161(0)-500649_03240.jpg

1337569353_329789.jpg

1337569242_329783.jpg

1337569303_329787.jpg

Via Osen, Mk.co.kr

20120519_1337356020.jpg

20120518021620_0.jpg

May 23, 2012

Park Ha-sun to become PiFan Lady for 2012 Puchon International Film Festival

Reporter : Lucia Hong. Editor : Monica Suk. 10Asia

2012052309404729551_1.jpg

Actress Park Ha-sun [PiFan]

Korean actress Park Ha-sun has been named the promotional ambassador of the 16th Puchon International Film Festival (PiFan).

PiFan's organizers announced on Wednesday that Park will start her PR activities after being appointed to the position of PiFan Lady at the official press conference to be held on June 26.

She will also take part in the opening and closing ceremony, as well as other events during the fest, which will take place in Bucheon in the Gyeonggi Province for 11 days starting July 19.

"The different personas that Park has shown through her comic and serious roles fit well with PiFan lady's concept. We know that she will do a great job in fulfilling the position," Kim Young-bin, the chief of PiFan was quoted as saying.

"I was always interested in the PiFan and it is such an honor to be appointed as the PiFan lady. But at the same time, I feel a sort of burden. I'm looking forward to meet many movie lovers by promoting this amazing event," Park said in the statement.

Park made her in 2005 with SBS drama "Miracle of Love" and rose to stardom with her role as Queen In-hyeon in MBC's historical drama "Dong Yi - Jewel in the Crown" in 2010.

She has since appeared in films "The Last Blossom" (2011) and "Champ" (2011). She last starred in MBC's sitcom "High Kick 3" and working on comedy film "Tone-deaf Clinic" (translated title) opposite actor Yoon Sang-hyun.

I'm not following Dr. Jin but I am currently watching Dong Yi, so I love this news.. LBS & PHS. :x

May 29, 2012

Park Ha-sun visits Dr. Jin for extended cameo

by javabeans dramabeans.com

parkhasun_35.jpg

I’m still iffy on Dr. Jin, MBC’s new weekend time-traveling medical fusion sageuk (Episode 1 was SO uneven), but here’s something to look forward to: Park Ha-sun, who earned quite a bit of praise playing gentle-hearted Queen In-hyun in Dong Yi, will be appearing in a guest stint on the drama.

With her role spanning two episodes, it’ll be longer than your regular cameo, and it sounds like her character will be a featured player in her episodes. Park will be acting as a “special gisaeng” who plays a key role in Dr. Jin’s (Song Seung-heon) development of penicillin. Huh, so they’re just going to alter history, are they? I wonder if the drama will try to explain all the logical loopholes that form when its title character jumps back in time and does things in 19th-century Joseon that contradict history. (I do appreciate how Queen In-hyun’s Man deals with the concept of the shifting realities and histories when its hero’s knowledge of the future changes his actions in his own time period. But then again, I pretty much appreciate everything about that show.)

Park Ha-sun will have a loveline with Lee Beom-soo, who plays the quirky character of Lee Ha-eung, a relative of the royal clan despite his profligate ways who becomes Dr. Jin’s Joseon guide-friend-sidekick. Ha-eung is probably my favorite character so far, so I’ll be glad to see him getting a little loving; on the other hand, Park Ha-sun won’t be sticking around for the whole series, so it can’t be too much of a romance.

I’m a new fan of Park Ha-sun; I thought she was good in Dong Yi, but since I didn’t watch that show aside from an episode here or there, it was High Kick 3 that showed me how versatile and committed an actor she is. I wasn’t sure I’d be sticking around for the rest of Dr. Jin, but I’ll want to catch her appearance.

Park’s stint begins in Episode 6, which airs June 10.

Via Sports Seoul

Guest Riicky

Oh~ Now I have to watch it. Even though I'm still watching "High Kick 3" I want to see her act in other roles.

• 2 weeks later...

June 12, 2012
Actress Park Ha Seon looks exhausted by the sizzling hot weatherBy cloud2c2h en.korea.com
20120611_1339420453_88649800_1.jpg
Actress Park Ha Seon recently released a photo of herself, exhausted by the sizzling weather.
On the afternoon of June 11, Park tweeted the picture on her me2day account with the caption, “Scorching! I’m on the set of the movie, and it’s break now.”
In the photo, the actress looks really exhausted with a frowning face while sitting on a children’s toy ride. We can see the concept of the scenes she was shooting through her getup—sleepers with holes and loose T-shirt and shorts.
Netizens responded: “I like her cute looks. Go, Ha Seon.” “I’m looking forward to seeing your new movie.” “Go away, the hot weather.” “You got a haircut and get it dyed.” “You’re right about the weather. Sizzling.” “Her frowning look is also cute.”
Park’s new movie, directed by Kim Jin Young, is a story about a woman, who can’t carry a tune, struggles to be a good singer for the man she has a crush on. The cast also includes Yoon Sang Hyun, Im Jeong Eun, Choi Jin Hyuk, and others, and the movie is due out this Thanks Giving Day.
Source: TV Report

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest hazilepark

A photo featuring actress Park Ha Sun's school uniform attire during her movie 'Tone Deaf Clinic' has drawn people's attention.

In the photo that was taken last month, Park Ha Sun was wearing a white school shirt and a navy and tied her hair which made her look much younger. Wearing a well fitted school uniform and showing off her S line figure, Park Ha Sun looked like a teenager.

Internet users who saw Park Ha Sun's school uniform picture wrote "She is a young girl," "People would mistake her as a student," "Who said she looks aged?" "Park Ha Sun's variable attraction” and "Cannot hide her figure."

19637.jpg

Guest hazilepark

Park Ha Sun's New movie:

• Movie: Tone Deaf Clinic
  • Revised romanization: Umchi Keulreonik
  • Hangul: 음치 클리닉
  • Director: Kim Jin-Young
  • Writer:
  • Producer:
  • Cinematographer:
  • Release Date: 2012
  • Runtime:
  • Language: Korean

Plot

Dong-Joo (Park Ha-Sun), who is tone-deaf, has a crush on a man and attempts to improve as a singer to become closer to him. Shing-Heung (Yoon Sang-Hyun), an instructor at a tone deaf clinic, by chance helps Dong-Joo and begins to like her. Meanwhile, Bo-Ra (Lim Jung-Eun) is a friend of Dong-Joo who also tries to helps Dong-Joo.

Notes

• Filming began on May 3, 2012.

Cast

July 20, 2012
PiFan's grand opening ceremony is held in BucheonBy Sung-won Yoon Intern Reporter The Korea Herald
20120720000965_0.jpg"PiFan Lady" Park Ha-sun poses at the opening ceremony (Yonhap News)
The opening ceremony of the 16th Puchon (Bucheon) International Fantastic Film Festival (PiFan) was held in Bucheon Gymnasium at 7 p.m. Thursday.
More than 3,000 people including Bucheon City mayor Kim Man-soo, deputy minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Kwak Young-jin, and many other celebrities and movie-lovers attended the ceremony hosted by Bucheon City and the PiFan Organizing Committee.
20120720000971_0.jpgActress Ha Ji-won poses at the opening ceremony (Yonhap News)
During the ceremony, mayor Kim said that PiFan is a very creative and extraordinary event, encouraging people to enjoy the movie festival.
After the ceremony, Korean horror film “Horror Stories,” a joint project by six local directors: Jeong Beom-sik, Im Dae-woong, Hong Ji-Young, Kim Gok, Kim Seo and Min Gyoo-dong, was screened as the opening movie.
20120720000970_0.jpgActor Ha Jeong-woo poses at the opening ceremony (Yonhap News)
20120720000967_0.jpg"PiFan Lady" Park Ha-sun poses at the opening ceremony (Yonhap News)
A red carpet festival was also held before the ceremony, attracting many fans.
Celebrities in attendance include famous actors and actresses like Ha Jeong-woo, Ha Ji-won, Lee Je-hoon, Ahn Seong-ki and the “PiFan Lady” Park Ha-sun.
20120720000972_0.jpgActor Lee Je-hoon poses at the opening ceremony (Yonhap News)
During the 11-day global event, 231 movies from 47 countries will be screened and various academic events will also be held. For tickets and this year’s full line-up, visit www.pifan.com.

• 2 weeks later...

July 30, 2012
Yoon Sang-hyun, Park Ha-sun wraps up shooting comedy flickReporter: Lucia Hong Editor: Monica Suk KStar10
44ee4edbbcf20565659bf92a09e1b138.jpgActor Yoon Sang-hyun (left), actress Park Ha-sun (center) and director Kim Jin-yeong (right) on the set of "Tone-deaf Clinic" (translated title). [Lotte Entertainment]
Hallyu star Yoon Sang-hyun and actress Park Ha-sun have finished shooting a comedy movie, according to the film's promoter Lotte Entertainment Monday. 
Lotte said in a press release that Yoon and Park shot the final scene for their big screen feature "Tone-deaf Clinic" (translated title) on July 26. 
In ""Tone-deaf Clinic," Yoon plays a vocal trainer named Shin Hong who trains a clumsy woman named Dong-ju (played by Park). Dong-ju takes vocal lessons from Shin Hong to look good by singing well in front of her secret crush.
The romantic comedy film is Yoon's silver screen debut project that comes in seven years after he debuted as an actor in 2005. "Tone-deaf Clinic" is also a meaningful feature for Park, as this is her first time to play a main character in a movie.
"It felt great singing before a large crowd and colorful spotlights during the last shooting. I've never had the opportunity to stand on such a big stage in my past TV series," Yoon was quoted as saying.
"At first I was worried about starring in a movie for the first time but I enjoyed working with other actors and staffs who helped me a lot. I can't wait to watch the movie."
Park also expressed her thoughts on finishing the filming by saying, "I felt comfortable and warm on the set [thanks to the colleagues and staffs]. I had a lot to prepare such as taking vocal lessons and learning Nanta and piano but I believe it is all worth it."
Helmed by director Kim Jin-yeong of Jang Keun-suk's "Baby and Me" (2008), the movie is scheduled to hit local theaters in the latter half of 2012.

Archived