Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How To Make Prune Juice Taste Better?

webmaginewebmagine yellow brick roadPosts: 909Friend of Soompi
I'm sure everyone will agree with me when I say prune juice tastes horrible horrible horrible.

I need to drink it though, because I get constipated alot.

Is there any way I can make this mini cooper taste better? Should I try mixing it with another juice or something?

Replies

• MeenuhMeenuh Rageaholic Supernerd. City of AngelsPosts: 5,724Member
    Sugar? Lol. Sorry I've never had prune juice before although I hear that's what goes in Dr. Pepper.. You can always try a different juice that'll help get things going. Guava works quite well and doesn't taste bad.
    Some say i'm a genius, others say i'm crazy
    but they all say i'm a little on the weird side
  • vip_gdvip_gd Forever VIP HKPosts: 11,243Member

IDOL

edited April 2009
    i drink that too before
    i just pinch my nose and drink it all in one gulp
    gahhh c'mon, aint that bad. don't be a baby .. just drink it
    sry, i'm no help. i used to get scolded for not finishing my drink as a kid xD
  • yours.truly.yours.truly. Posts: 684Member

ROOKIE

edited April 2009
    i've always liked those salty chinese preserved prunes and the sweet candied prunes...so i never had a problem with how prune juice tasted. tastes fine to me...not my favorite drink out there...but i don't think it's that bad. then again, i haven't had it since i was a little girl so maybe my tastebuds have changed. to add on to what other people said, you can also put ice in it to make it less thick.
  • AngelAngelAngelAngel Posts: 610Member
    Eat a plum, they are also high in fiber. Also root vegetables like potatoes, legumes like peas, whole grains, and certain vegetables like cauliflower! Or eat a graham cookie...
    Misfits_203_1318-1.jpg

My sanctuary: http://joyciel.livejournal.com