What Do You Do With Messed Up Bangs?!

Guest xDitslan

Guest xDitslan

UGH!?!?! I can't stand them!! Before I got my bangs cut they were really long (all the way down to my chin). In just 2 SECONDS MY MOM SCREWED THEM UP!! I tried to fix them but I didn't want to do anything too dramatic incase I accidentally screwed it up anymore. Though they look not as bad they still look HORRIBLE! What's even worse is that my mom cuts hair for a freakin' living!!

To those of you who've had a bad haircut, what do you do?!

Also, anyone who is thinking about bad mouthing my mom because she messed up my bangs even though she cuts hair on a daily basis shouldn't even enter this post!! Yeah I am mad at her for messing up my hair, but I won't allow other people who don't even know my mom talk crap her!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loveartiste

i just pinned my bangs back, ya know w. bobby pins.

& also hats are great. i looove hats.

bad haircuts don't last long, so don't worry.

:D

Guest babyySOUL

well the last time my bangs were messed up i just trimmed them so they were all straight and swept it to the side

Hahaha I know how you feel. I messed up cutting my bangs once. They were too short so i looked like an idiot. So i pinned them back with bobby pins or i use a headband. And with time flying by it grew out pretty fast.

Guest joans

Pin the bangs back and attempt a pouf or wear a headband :]

and just pray that your bangs will grow back quickly :]

exactly what i was thinking.

bobby pins, headbands, etc.

also wash your hair a lot with shampoo, it makes hair grow faster (or so ppl think it does) haha

Guest Cheri.B*

When that happens I:

-use the longer layers near the front and blend it with my bangs so it can look like long side bangs/split in middle

-pin the bangs back or to the side

-wear a hat

-re cut it

Guest megan92

lmao i cut my own bangs yesterday and effed it up a bit. so now i just clip them aside, not much else i can do while i wait for them to grow.

Guest ushio

what you can do it

*pin them up

like this

click here

*if you have enough hair you can add on another layer from the back (this is what i did!!)

*cover with scarves/hats

ya thats all ive got lolz

Guest Carmen.

Yeah you can clip them back, put it up in a pomp, hide under a headband, etc.

There's not much you can do but wait for them to grow out now.

Guest helloitsme93

depends on how long they are now. if they're long enough then cut more if not then clip it until

it can grow out then fix it.

Guest hyunnibun

exactly what i was thinking.

bobby pins, headbands, etc.

also wash your hair a lot with shampoo, it makes hair grow faster (or so ppl think it does) haha

another technique i learned was if you massage your scalp while showering, it helps your hair grow faster ^^

and the weather is getting warmer too, so it should grow out in a matter of time :))

Guest s0y0un*

omg this is what happened to me.. well kinda

i got my bangs cut like a month ago and regretted it so bad

so i took biotin pills to make my hair grow longer. their just extra vitamins you can buy at walmart

and try to pin your hair back if you can and wear headbands if it looks good on you :]

Guest melty-kiss

Just remember, you don't look as bad as you think you do.

Yeah I would just clip it in some decorative way or switch how it falls like put it to the other side (if you have side bangs) or comb it straight down. I know after a few days, I tend to not care anymore. After a week, it's all back to normal. But again, I don't know how badly your hair got messed up.

Guest xDitslan

Thank you for all the advice, but in my case the way my mom cut looked somewhat like this except think of it like the shape of a tetris block. (NOT ME!)

hair25.jpg

FFKN8CWQ.jpg

Guest kawaikiss

i know how you feel.

i went to a professional salon and they completely messed up my side bangs.

it was so short that i couldnt even pin it back T____T

it was the worst couple months EVER. i wanted to just pull my bangs out -____-

all i have to say is, wait for it to grow out, or you can get a straight fringe.

like straight across instead of having the awk angle.

good luck!!!

Archived