Why Do Most Girls Like Pretty Boys?

Guest surlee

Guest surlee

EMM... i was just thinking why do i always find pretty boys attractive, they have to have their cute nose and small face, cute smiles, and then it hit me, I realized the reason why i find the attractive is because i cant be pretty as them. That pretty much the reason i admire them lol heh.... aww their so pretty cant help it lol..

Eg i would consider G-dragon from big bang a pretty boy.

bigbanginhotskoolclothes.gif

I guess i'm just curious about how other girls reasoning for finding pretty boys attractive :P

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Karinojjang~*

I like pretty boys too.

It's like ... I don't know how to explain my opinion.

I like the way the looks and dress and their smiles ;)

It makes my day, absolutely...

even sometimes i get envy how can they be that pretty!,,,,even so much prettier than ME T.T (who is a girl)

Guest Lammington

I don't particularly like pretty boys. I did in my very early teens, but from about the time I hit 14-15, the attraction passed, and I started to feel that they look too young, or something.

Guest nanshi

I don't think girls generally like like pretty boys, but I think there's this inherent attraction or fascination with them. Because we're so ingrained to think about men in this certain way that to see a male defy that norm (intentionally or not) is somewhat fascinating to most women. Also, there's something fun (probably because in recent history, it was a taboo, but now flamboyant is the new in) about discussing beauty with someone that is outside of what we consider the typical fashion-norm.

Even if a guy isn't what you'd think of as the typical "pretty boy," I still find it pretty interesting when I find out exactly how much time he spent on his outfit this morning or whatever "cool" accessory he bought this weekend.

As for men who go all out and wear cosmetics and wear girl jeans -- that's just awkward. It's one thing to be neatly groomed and wear clothes that fit and care about your appearance, it's another thing entirely when you take it that far (then, I just they're trying too hard to either fit the homosexual stereotype, or are doing it just because they enjoy the homosexual stereotype, without the attachments of being a homosexual).

Guest lovesicles

i definately don't want my boyfriend to be prettier than me. rather, i'd have him handsome. which he is. '3'

i don't wanna be the man in the relationship either. :|

Guest The Pink Panda

Why Do Most Girls Like Pretty Boys?

because they are pretty... like pretty bags or pretty makeup or pretty anything.

I wouldn't particularly want to date one, but they are fun to look at

Guest meiko540

I like pretty boys..... I have no idea why tho :?

But i know for a fact that I am not attracted to muscular guys.... (like the foot-ball kind)... or like meat heads :P

because they're less intimidating? I dunno.

Pretty boys are irritating me. Especially the ones who like taking pics, posing cutesy, do the peace signs, and do the puppy-eye look. They made me wondering if they were having some identity crisis. I want to smack them. So girly looking.

The word "pretty" are meant for girls only.

I prefer masculine men, like The Rock and Vin Diesel.

Guest ninyaah

^ i agree with your examples. those who like to take pics like it's breathing and those who like to pose cutely are irritating -- vain, much? i don't really like pretty boys. i remember thinking before why so many girls like jaejoong o_____o don't kill me yet. soompi girls are so into pretty stuff.. but most of my friends don't like pretty guys at all. some, i admit, are good-looking. but if you're asking if i would want to date a pretty guy.. no, not really. i don't want a boyfriend who's prettier than me. lol.

Guest dolcedor.

because they're less intimidating?

That's probably it. lol.

I don't understand the fascination with pretty boys either. (Only exception is Leo DiCaprio in his younger years. Holy damn, he was gorgeous. And besides, I think he looked more boyish than feminine. :lol: ) They're so feminine, it's like being attracted to other females. o.0 Sometimes you can't even tell if they're a boy or a girl. o.0 I just don't see how that would be a good thing. :ph34r:

Guest Aasya

I think pretty boys are just adorable. But more like in a "that puppy is adorable" way.

But I'm attracted to well.. men? Haha. Manly. Tough. Hahah etcccc.

When I was younger I went crazy over Super Junior, but now not so much.

Guest Honey_Babee

i dont like pretty boys, sure i think theyr pretty, but then im like why would i go out with a guy thats pretty, or takes more time to get ready than i do. id rather go for someone who is mature and more rugged :D

Guest colloquy

Well, women already prefer men with more 'feminine' features (not necessarily meaning they look like straight up like a girl).

I don't know. Personal preference? I used to like more pretty boys when I was younger, and now I like the handsome/sexy ones.

I already have a pretty good theory as to why Asian girls prefer prettier guys and/or nerds to muscular guys, but that doesn't necessarily apply to you or the people on this forum.

Guest aval-zo

because girls like pretty things in general ??

but personally, I wouldn't date pretty boys because i don't want a guy who looks prettier than me.

Guest slynn

I find them less intimidating/more relate-able than masculine boys.

And although I *love* pretty boys, I couldn't date a guy prettier than myself. It's about admiring from afar, for me. ;D

Guest Tofu_Cloud

cuz girls like pretty things...

even if i date like a hot guy... eventually i'll get bored of him

a cute pretty boy i can stare for 10000 milliong years and he will still make me feel happy inside

there are some not-so-pretty girls who wouldnt date cute/adorable/pretty boys.. cuz they are scared the guy is prettier then her

but for me... im pretty so i dont mind having a pretty bf. i think its about confidence. And pretty boys r just adorable and cute.

Archived