Celebrities With Twins!

Guest BOOMBOX

Guest BOOMBOX

scarlett, ashton, gisele, olsens etc.
2hnopyv.jpg

"24" star Kiefer Sutherland has a twin sister named Rachel. The two were born in the U.K. on Dec. 12, 1966, only 12 minutes apart.

240y69y.jpg

Brazilian bombshell Gisele Bundchen, who is currently Tom Brady's main squeeze, has a fraternal twin. The former Victoria's Secret model's sister is named Patricia.

2v9cdts.jpg

Scarlett Johansson, part of the ensemble cast of the new movie "He's Just Not that Into You," has a twin brother named Hunter. He is also an actor.

2qjyvz8.jpg

Alanis Morissette and her twin brother both share a love for music. He is a kirtan singer, which involves chanting, while she has created a name for herself in pop culture with hits like "Jagged Little Pill."

20ucy37.jpg

Former Broncos quarterback John Elway lost his twin sister, Jana, to lung cancer in 2002.

rw8bk3.jpg

rtgrib.jpg

Ashton Kutcher is a television and movie actor and self-proclaimed protector of his twin brother, Michael. Michael was born with cerebral palsy, which affects his motor skills.

2q082s0.jpg

Elvis Presley's twin, Jesse Garon, died shortly after being born.

a4okeh.jpg

Former NSYNC star Justin Timberlake became a solo artist and won a Grammy for his first album without his group members, "Justified." Justin's twin, Laura, passed away shortly after she was born.

^not sure if that's true .. i heard it was his mum and step dad's kid.

dm5ret.jpg

Aaron Carter, who caused the celebrity feud between Lindsay Lohan and Hillary Duff, has a twin sister named Angel. The whole Carter clan, including Backstreet Boy Nick Carter, was featured in their own short-lived reality program titled "House of Carters."

2zp2w5f.jpg

"Napoleon Dynamite" star Jon Heder has an identical twin named Daniel.

vs2uqq.jpg

PEDRO TOO!! (aka Efren Ramirez)

source

And some more well known ones ...

14njk06.jpg

Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen

21kxeus.jpg

The Veronicas

159dv8.jpg

Tegan and Sara

icr7u8.jpg

Cole and Dylan Sprouse (aka Zack and Cody)

vp9b3a.jpg

Joel and Benji Madden

106fzpj.jpg

The Ikki Twins

source: google

add more if you'd like!

there must be a lot of celeb baby twins out there too haha.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AHHH NAPOLEON DYNAMITE HAD A TWIN!!! hahaaah ^___^ Double fun.

And how did the Ikki twins get famous?

I saw them on double shot of love and I couldn't even watch a whole episode, but I'm still wondering where they came from.

i thiught this thread was "celebrities with twins" (<--- the asian pop duo).

random. the veronicas look weird in that photo. kiefer Sutherland and his twin look so alike. Just looks like Keifer in a wig.

Guest pandoras0nymph

isnt it weird ryan reynolds fell for girls who had a male twin brother? (scarlett and alanis)

and aaron's twin looked like a gay nick carter...

so sweet of ashton! he loves his twin so much that he's protective!

Quite interesting.... Jon Heder has a twin??? Maybe I'm the only one who can't tell the difference but which one is Jon and which one is Daniel...

LOL... Pedro has one too!!!

Archived