Have You Ever Felt Like You Were Bothering Your Crush?

secretlyjustyours

and tried but failed to stop bothering them?
sometimes when i'm talking to someone I have a crush on, but don't know as well.. I feel like I'm bothering them but iming them. And I think that they're too nice to just ignore me so its like I'm forcing them to talk to me? I'm doing that with this guy i like right now.. and so I told myself and him that I won't bother him by iming him again. But its going to be pretty hard haha :x

have you guys ever done that?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha...not my crush but when im bored i tend to IM everyone on my buddylist and force them to talk to me....i think i get kinda annoying cus my questions are just questions which a conversation wont last on....i need help with that

Guest xradiostatic

yeah....i definitely know how that is. i'm looking at my buddy list now, wondering if i should IM him...i'm never sure if i'm bothering him or not. D:

like you were saying, i usually IM first (aside from the handful of times he IM'ed first) and idk if he's talking to me because he's too nice to ignore me or what. sigh.

so i just end up not IMing him a lot of the time. >_<

Guest x0_saturn_0x

Yeahhh... I had a major crush on this guy for a reallyyy long time. Everytime I talked to him, I felt like I was trying to hard to keep the convo going and I just felt like a pain =S

ahaha, i think i learned my lesson, like like year, oh gosh

i think he got annoyed. in other word he was annoyed lmfao. the person he was omg,

his reply was short and i don't how to keep the convo going

so i ended up asking a lot of questions, and yeah, he ended up telling me

to stop asking him questions. -____-

Guest Pandarah

I don't do that.

But when I like a guy and he's on my contact list.

Then I always open up the convo and dont' say anything.

I stare at your display pictures together for a few seconds and then click 'x' .

I guess I'm some sort of creep...

Guest ShadowMax76

haha I dont talk to him that much.

its just that I IM him first.

and then i consider that annoying because I don't know if he really wants to talk to me

some guys/people just don't IM first.

but if you really think he's the type that can act nice ... o_O' i ain't stopping ya..

if he's not talking much, long pauses, doesn't sound happy or okay, then perhaps THEN you can start assuming he doesn't want to talk to you. o-0' i don't think many guys can tolerate talk as much as girls can...

Guest xpenggwinx

o gosh yes x.x

i talk to him sometimes and idk

we dont talk that much so it seems like im bothering him

by saying hi an wutsup

then its kinda silent x.x

lol i guess thats a bad sign

but sometimes he talks to me first

and its the same haha

O.O

gah its too confusing D:

Guest EHNerJI

ahhh story of my life T_T;

he's not really that social to begin with,

so it's hard to tell X_X; haha.

but yeah, i just feel like i'm being annoying when i talk to him.

so then i stop for a while.. and he thinks i'm ignoring him.

so it's like ?!?!?! jeez LOL.

and sometimes he'll be like doing his h.w or something..

and he'll say it's okay...

but, i can't help to think that when he doesn't do well on a quiz/test..

he's secretly cursing me HAHA. T.T;

but i can't help it -___-; i get bored and i wanna talk to him >.>

he always acts pretty awkward..

so i feel like he doesn't want me around.. =.=;

Guest luckyclover

Yeah, I suppose there's a line to be drawn there somewhere. I've also encountered the opposite, where a girl tries too hard not to overdo it, and so you think that she's not interested? Which can be just as problematic.

Hahaha. That's totally me =X

Guest Chanellas

I wouldn't just tell him "Oh I'll stop bothering you now".

Because that will either guilt him to saying, "You're not a bother!" or leave me hanging convinced that he would.

That's just setting yourself up for failure ahaha

I would just block/ignore him if I were you xD

Guest Im4evaraqt

Hey I know this feeling too! Like, sometimes, i feel that when talking, he wants to get out of the conversations as soon as possible. But I don't talk to him much... and I don't like ining... because it always seems like i'm the first one to do it... so I just blocked/ignored them now... and it works! Because I hate the feeling of "he's online, I'm online, but we're not talking because i'm annoying/bothering him/boring" or something... I try not to talk as much to him now, just because I don't want to come off as annoying...but yeah, i feel like i bother him all the time...

Archived