Official Thread for Moon Hee Jun

Guest SassyGirl23_35

Guest SassyGirl23_35
talk about him , share pictures , etc
Who here loves moon hee jun? or at least likes and supports him? well , I decided to make one of those official threadz about him. PROFILE: moon_bon11.jpg Name: Moon Hee Jun B-Day: March 14, 1978 Nickname: Gizmo Favorite color: purple Siblings : 1 younger sister (Hye Ri) hates: when people tell him to eat with his right hand (he's left handed) what he likes about himself: his eyes what he hates about himself: his height childhood dream: to be a singer if he wasn't a singer: he wouldn't know. he'd be lost first thing he does in the morning: reads fan letters last thing he does before bed: takes a memo on what he did that day worst fan letter: letter written on underwear funniest fan present: dolls, CDs and comic books what he does with fan letters: puts them in a Disney box if he had a daughter who kept crying because she thought she was ugly: "I don't think anyone can be ugly...but even if she was who cares? In my eyes she will be beautiful." Girl he'll love: girl with a nice and cute personality Girl he'll be friends with: one who can understand and listen to him and his problems HEEJUNINFO.jpgMOREHEEJUNIEINFO.jpg Moon Hee Jun, former H.O.T leader, was picked second without an audition. Kang Ta recommended Moon Hee Jun, who performed outstandingly in every school dancing event, upon the inquiry from Lee Soo Man. Having both parents in the entertainment business, Hee Jun gladly accepted the offer and later became the group leader, being the oldest among 4 others. Hee Jun started composing at the same time as Kang Ta. His very first piece was "Spirit of Fighter," included in H.O.T 3 - Resurrection. As an H.O.T member, Hee Jun showed tremendous progress as a dancer, a composer, and a singer. He and Jang Woo Hyuk choreographed nearly all the dance steps, not to mention the complexity of the routine. Just like Kang Ta, Hee Jun is also a soloist today. He composed every song on his album, Alone, and this album is like no other. Instead of focusing on love ballads, Hee Jun continues his hardcore music style to bring positive messages for our modern society. info credits : www.moonheejun.co.kr , MHJ FS , and smclub usa here are some pictures 112.jpgDSC_3993.jpg90.jpg97.jpg86.jpg85.jpg95.jpg89.jpgjunie10.jpgSLEEPINGJUNIE.jpg127.jpg92.jpg94.jpg I have been a fan since late 2001. I became a fan of H.o.t first , even though they had already broken up. I have alot of respect for Moon Hee Jun. He has alot of courage and is a strong person. He seems to have gone thru alot..and partly cause of anti-fans and the fact that he now doesn't let that bother him , makes me love and respect him all the more. One day I want to meet him..I'd tell him I respect him alot and am a huge fan. Negative comments about Hee Jun in this thread are not appreciated thank you

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest _erigoo

wefjas

//

First post, yess.

Moon HeeJun really ought to be a legend. I don't really get why people think so lowly of him.

Guest SassyGirl23_35

I think Moon Hee Jun is a legend.

I don't get why some people think bad of him either...its , strange. People who try and bring him down , try to hurt him ..they should grow up and find some other hobby.

Hee Jun obviously won't let that kind of stuff bother him now .....he is strong like that. So why don't his anti fans grow up?

Anyways.....

So...does anyone have a fav. moon hee jun song????

I LOVE all of them..but A village called memory has got to be my favorite.

I go to this one yahoo group and found a couple song translations from his 4th cd. I decided to share with everyone!

The song narrates HeeJun's feeling for departing his beloved fans.

Although his body is in the army, his mind and soul is still with

his fans. All of his unforgettable memories are collected inside

of "a village called Memory".

05.[A village called Memory]

Lyrics,Composed, Arranged by: Moon Hee Jun

I must place you into my memory before I depart

Not leaving anything behind

You are unable to leave me

You are in my heart

Now you are no longer lonely

We are the only two people living in a village called Memory

Sometimes I would remember you; perhaps you would dislike me for

doing that

I told you to forget about me, acted shamelessly to you, it made you

cry.

Goodbye.. My Love

The appearance of departure is very beautiful

Goodbye.. My Love

Until we meet again

As for now, Goodbye...

One more day, then I'll leave to very far away

Please to let loose a person like me right now

Perhaps, I am very selfish.

This place is extremely far away,

A very cold and painful place

I am very sorry for concealing you deeply into the bottom of my

heart,

I am unable to do much for you

Goodbye.. My Love

The appearance of departure is very beautiful

Goodbye.. My Love

Until we meet again

As for now, Goodbye...

---------------------------------------------

Basically this song is about how a person is suffering from bullies

in the society. This song is written in that person's standpoint

and it emphasis how difficult and painful it is to live in a world

where people scold at you, push you aside all the time which often

leads to self-detests. This song is like a continuation of songs

about the society during H.O.T time.

3. [easy (scolds)]

Lyrics, Composed, Arranged: Moon Hee Jun

Until now I cannot stand up because I am still been stepped on by you

I cannot speak a word and it's also difficult to breathe

I should die if I cannot stand up again

The knife in my hand is behind your back

You did not know in my eyes you look very pitiful

You attempt to conceal your discourteous in the crowd

(Thoroughly vanishes from my side) I do not need those plain

explaination

Be cruel to me again

Let my bitter experience be more pitiful

I must tit for fat[Revenge]

(Thoroughly vanishes from my side) must struggles to live, now it

does not matter.

The bloody beam in my eyes, the anger in my mind is all because of

you

I am now also unable to control myself

Until now I cannot stand up because I am still been stepped on by you

I cannot speak a word, and it's also difficult to breathe

I should die if I cannot stand up again

The knife in my hand is behind your back

The smallest things you do could actually leave behind others a

wound forever

Do you understand now, there's retribution[payback] in everything

you did.

(Thoroughly vanishes from my side) I do not need those plain

explaination

Be cruel to me again

Let my bitter experience be more pitiful

I must tit for fat[Revenge]

----------------

Translation and summary: Kiwi_JTL_HOT @ go_hot yahoo group

TRANSLATION AND SUMMARY credits: Kiwi_JTL_HOT @ go_hot

http://yahoogohot.cjb.net

Guest SassyGirl23_35

oooooooooo you should! Its SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! omg ! It is so so good. I'm not just saying that. All of the songs...are wow.

Guest moonie_heejunnie

i'm sad to say that i have it on mp3, BUT!!!

that's because it's not out in malaysia yet. HAHA. i have all his albums on original, except for live revolution.

Guest SassyGirl23_35

i'm sad to say that i have it on mp3, BUT!!!

that's because it's not out in malaysia yet. HAHA. i have all his albums on original, except for live revolution.

you could possibly buy the cd online at http://www.annyoung.com or http://www.yesasia.com

---------------

I KNOW this is posted outside of this thread..so I hope its allowed I post it here. This has something to do with Hee Jun..so I thought I should post it here

[TRANSLATION] MOON HEEJUN, [suicide]+[His Reply to the 'cucumber' statement

PLEASE POST THIS TRANSLATION INTERVIEW TO EVERY KOREAN-ENTERTAINMENT related FORUMS/SITES. (justice to Heejun), THANKS.

Suicide

Fans, don't get scare now, just read the whole interview.

Heejun is still with us, only to blame those anti-s.

[READ ME:******************************************]

THIS IS ABOUT His Reply to the 'cucumber' statement.

2 years ago, I could still remember this person from soompi made a TOPIC using Heejun's 'cucumber statement' to criticize heejun and doubting heejun's ability to become a rocker, a musician. I have seen the same post of his in at least 6 other different sites (including yesasia.com). He kept using this 'cucumber statement' to ridicule Heejun, causing many people who has no knowledge of Heejun also make fun of jun.

I do not know how many of you remember this or heard of this before, but I can tell you that I WAS MAD and I AM MAD.

Before Heejun didn't say anything about it, he just took it all in to himself.

Now Heejun finally reply on this [Cucumber statement] to his Anti-s.

x.

x.

PLEASE POST THIS TRANSLATION INTERVIEW TO EVERY KOREAN-ENTERTAINMENT related FORUMS/SITES. (justice to Heejun), THANKS.

--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

4jib ComeBack Moonheejun "I only wanted to provide music to everyone."

MoonHeeJun has sent his fourth album "Triple X" for everybody.

Wishing to use the "X" to cover his name.

"Moonheejun's music, Moonheejun's Rock, Moonheejun's record album... But on the other hand, he wants to erase the idea of MoonHeejun ONLY provides music. In Fact, besides his name, not one single picture of him is included in his new album.

During the 2 and half hour interview with HeeJun, He said " if I only could have the opportunity to speak my innermost feelings with Anti fans.."

-During that period, there were many arguments and topics regarding you-

The majority who carelessly slander and making defamatory statements of fact about others without knowing the basic fact.

"If [Rock qualifications card] really exist, then I really want to take the test" , "I only like rock" , "being called the artist" ...Sometimes Heejun tells these kind of jokes to his fans during concerts.

-Ever felt hurts and suffered because the Anti Fans?-

Honestly, I've thought about committing suicide. I nearly reach to the degree of suffering the "people avoidance sickness". During the making of this album.. it was to a degree where about 6 months I dare not to leave my house..

-Then what about the "I only eat cucumber to live." statement... -

It's true that I was on a diet before working on the 3rd jib activities. At that time I want to obtain a full stomach, but I must eat food with low calories, so I only had some cucumber during those 3 months. But as soon as that statement was broadcasted in a program, I received many accusation and finger pointing from the Netizen. Afterward..My family never mention the word "cucumber" again.. and I absolutely will not eat cucumber again.

-Special Title-

Put me aside, I only want to battle with music, I wish to defeat and leave victory in the music. An average song in this album took up 3 months to make, therefore 9 songs are equal to 2 years.

-Army Force Issue-

I will be entering to the force at the end of this year. I've received my notification during May, I would probably be serving as level 1 of military services statuses.

-The song "easyØá" in your album is aware to be your own statement to the public-

The society has accepted Japan's 'trashy' culture; I feel very grieve about this. I do not want the title of this song to use the Japanese language, so I decided to use English and Chinese character combination instead.

Please Note: easyØá does not make sense in korean, because it is suppose to be a japanese word meaning "Being bullied" or "Being Harrassed". Since Heejun didn't want to use the japanese word, he made up the similiar pronoucation using English word 'easy' and Chinese word 'Øá'(ma) [ÀÌÁö¸Å].

-Many people cannot associate Moonheejun and Rock together-

I sincerely like Rock very much... It's just likes a person who extremely wants to eat rice, but you said to him, "you go eat the bread, you only can eat the bread", don't you think he would feel very oppressed? Not one time I would have such idea that Rock is more superior to Dance. If I only do rock because I just wanted to fool around because I am bored...then I should already give up after the 1st and 2nd albums.

-Attending Game shows-

There were times when I am very afraid to meet anyone..But after the release of this new album, I feel happier and finally begins open my heart..

Without prejudice opinions against my music and I, I have many more new fans now. I feel that as long as I am not as nervous as before, then I can do my best at my last activities.

Translation creditx: Kiwi_JTL_HOT@ go_hot

http://yahoogohot.cjb.net

----------------------

Yes im a fan of him too actually not to a really huge fan coz im more to a H.O.T and woo hyuk side but i totally respect respect him alot he is really a prodigiously all rounded talented musician, he is composer,choreographer,producer,arranger etc and i really love how he had managed to wrote song about how the human being and the society are always concern about instead of a love song only remember Outside Castle i cannot describe another word for that song it was juz soo awesome with the part on the little orchestra at the opening and the arrangin of the different instrument was juz totally magically impecabble and ingeniously composed from him.

i also see him as a really good leader and brother to his other members to him H.O.T means alot and i know up till now he still cherish and treasure the friendship of his other members. Eventhough he is a soloist rite now but he still encourage the other members, therefore i really respect him not only his devotion towards his frienship relation towards the other members but also to the fans, his music and stuff and yea i dont understand either why he should have alot of anti juz bcoz he do rock haizz anti really have nothin better to do. <_<

And yea i juz love "the village called memory" it was a love at first hear along with Mayfly really a nice song no matter how many times i listen to the village called memory song i juz wont get tired the song is really touchin and he really did sing it with full emotional feeling. Really a nice amazing song from him

Guest juma48

Finally a thread for him. Yes, this guy is really earn my respect. He was so strong and thats is the reason he still in the entertainment industry now. And omg his 4th album was damn great esp mayfly and village called memory, damnit i really love that song so much.

Guest SassyGirl23_35

a few more pix

98.jpg

116.jpg

87.jpg

88.jpg

84.jpg

newheejunie10.jpg

newheejunie11.jpg

newheejun4.jpg

junie7.jpg

yes , I believe a thread for him is long overdue. I mean , the man is talented and strong. He has the most wonderful voice and best of all , he doesn't let fame get to his head. From what I've read (and seen on 99.8) he is nice , funny , and down to earth. He also seems to really love his fans. Have I mentioned he is talented?

Guest moonie_heejunnie

heejun is undoubtedly one of the most underrated gasoos in korea...even after h.o.t. split all the focus is on kangta. but kangta also kinda under the radar now....

aniwai. sassygirl (sorry dunno ur name) i don't have a credit card so i can't buy online. i shall wait patiently :)

Guest SassyGirl23_35

heejun is undoubtedly one of the most underrated gasoos in korea...even after h.o.t. split all the focus is on kangta. but kangta also kinda under the radar now....

aniwai. sassygirl (sorry dunno ur name) i don't have a credit card so i can't buy online. i shall wait patiently :)

My name is Brandy :)

You don't have to have a credit card. You can also pay by check or money order.

For a money order..its kinda like a check..you go to whatever place might have a m.o. (maybe the post office..) and ask them for a money order for whatever the total cost is. Than you fil the info out and send it in. :). To make matters easier , sending the invoice that comes up with ur order info when u order it would make things easier.

Guest moonie_heejunnie

too complicated for me still. haha i'm still a student, must spend money wisely. and you're constantly online, i notice.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

I think he is underrated too! i don't like his looks or his style of music but the voice! He has a very beautiful voice. I love it so much

Guest SassyGirl23_35

I could go on forever about his wonderful voice. He has the most beautiful voice,...almost like an angel when he is singing certain songs..and than his beautiful voice is so strong when singing rock type songs. His music/voice is always so full of emotion and thatz jus so...so...wonderful..so...WOW

I really do agree he is underrated. I mean , Moon Hee Jun is talented..he is a legend (and was a part of one) and still manages to be underrated and I don't understand why.

Guest Dah_jOkA

ahh Moon Hee Jun, tha kick richard simmons leader of H.O.T, hes such an awesome guy, iono wai he has so many antis, dey should jes let him do his thing, go hee jun! good luck wid him in tha army

I could go on forever about his wonderful voice. He has the most beautiful voice,...almost like an angel when he is singing certain songs..and than his beautiful voice is so strong when singing rock type songs. His music/voice is always so full of emotion and thatz jus so...so...wonderful..so...WOW

I really do agree he is underrated. I mean , Moon Hee Jun is talented..he is a legend (and was a part of one) and still manages to be underrated and I don't understand why.

Aahh couldnt agree with you more like i said earlier in the post he really prodigously talented guy, he wrote wonderful song and his voice i agree with u that he had an angelic voice in fact it seem to me he can do this different type of voice level such as when he sings rock he make his voice sounded rough though not to rough but managed to be at least sound different and when he rap he sounded like he had all this confidence voice i often get mixed him up with the other members voice when he rap durin the H.O.T days and when he sing a slow ballad tempo song OMG whew he juz blew me away with his beautiful beautiful angelic voice plus his singing with full emotion that make up a whole perfection for a person who need to sing a ballad song.

Yea agree with you he is soo underrated when H.O.T split up so sad to see a talentend guy being underrated. In fact he is the most talented out of all the members haizz :(

Guest SassyGirl23_35

here are some screen caps I made

0929_mcountdown001_0001.jpg

0929_mcountdown002_0001.jpg

0929_mcountdown002_0002.jpg

0929_mcountdown003_0001.jpg

0929_mcountdown003_0002.jpg

0929_mcountdown004_0001.jpg

0929_mcountdown006_0001.jpg

0929_mcountdown006_0002.jpg

0929_mcountdown006_0003.jpg

0929_mcountdown006_0004.jpg

0929_mcountdown008_0001.jpg

0929_mcountdown008_0002.jpg

0929_mcountdown008_0003.jpg

0929_mcountdown008_0004.jpg

0929_mcountdown011_0001.jpg

0929_mcountdown011_0002.jpg

0929_mcountdown011_0003.jpg

0929_mcountdown012_0001.jpg

0929_mcountdown012_0002.jpg

0929_mcountdown012_0003.jpg

0929_mcountdown012_0004.jpg

0929_mcountdown012_0005.jpg

0929_mcountdown013_0001.jpg

0929_mcountdown013_0002.jpg

0929_mcountdown013_0003.jpg

0929_mcountdown013_0004.jpg

0929_mcountdown013_0005.jpg

0929_mcountdown013_0006.jpg

0929_mcountdown013_0007.jpg

0929_mcountdown013_0008.jpg

0929_mcountdown017_0001.jpg

0929_mcountdown017_0002.jpg

0929_mcountdown017_0003.jpg

0929_mcountdown019_0001.jpg

0929_mcountdown019_0002.jpg

0929_mcountdown019_0003.jpg

0929_mcountdown020_0001.jpg

0929_mcountdown020_0002.jpg

0929_mcountdown020_0003.jpg

0929_mcountdown020_0004.jpg

0929_mcountdown020_0005.jpg

0929_mcountdown020_0006.jpg

0929_mcountdown020_0007.jpg

0929_mcountdown020_0008.jpg

0929_mcountdown020_0009.jpg

0929_mcountdown020_0010.jpg

0929_mcountdown020_0011.jpg

0929_mcountdown020_0012.jpg

0929_mcountdown020_0013.jpg

0929_mcountdown020_0014.jpg

0929_mcountdown020_0015.jpg

0929_mcountdown020_0016.jpg

0929_mcountdown020_0017.jpg

0929_mcountdown020_0018.jpg

0929_mcountdown020_0019.jpg

0929_mcountdown020_0020.jpg

THESE ARE SCREEN CAPS I MADE. If you wanna use them , credit me properly.

Credits : SassyGirl23_35 from Monkeyland forums and Soompi forums. Human-Individual-Cloning from Popculture.

Archived