How Do You Make Your Pores Smaller?

Guest pimpin18

Guest pimpin18

I have huge pores all over my face and especially my nose. I think the reason i ALWAYS have an oily face is becasue of these huge pores... cuase oily can come out more easily?? How can u prevent an oily face or at least to close to poress??

Guest hallokitty

well, since i harve large pores, i been researching about it on the net, and they said, rubbing lemon into the pores would help tighten it, or rubbing ice. but after u cleaned ur face.. so no dirt is inside ur pores.

Guest xKanane

Isn't lemon bad for your skin ? Like, acidic or something..? I dunno ^___^

I have the same problem, but mine are under my eyes D;

Guest sapphirebluebabii

lol. usually rubbing lemon on your skin especially on your face would dry it out. well for me it does..

Rubbing ice really helps me a lot. I love it XD so i suggest you try it too?

but if you have like blackheads on your nose or something.. make sure you clean `em.. makes things a lot better !

i used to use this facial steam to open my pores and then use an exfoliator to get rid of the blackheads and whiteheads and when you wash it off.. most of `em will be gone ! then rub ice :D you can only do it once or twice a month tho.. at least thats what i heard .

hope i helped you out a little bit.

Guest pimpin18

lol. usually rubbing lemon on your skin especially on your face would dry it out. well for me it does..

Rubbing ice really helps me a lot. I love it XD so i suggest you try it too?

but if you have like blackheads on your nose or something.. make sure you clean `em.. makes things a lot better !

i used to use this facial steam to open my pores and then use an exfoliator to get rid of the blackheads and whiteheads and when you wash it off.. most of `em will be gone ! then rub ice :D you can only do it once or twice a month tho.. at least thats what i heard .

hope i helped you out a little bit.

only once or twice is month seems so little :S.....i'm pretty sure my face is oily and the reason i have acne is becasue of these pores! want to get rid of em

Guest i like lumpia 2

try the clean and clear oil wipe sheets. they work pretty well and will def. make your skin look a lot better.

not sure what to do about the pores tho i have that same problem

Guest f4f0rever

Large pores can be caused by the use of acne treatment or face wash for a long period of time. The chemicals in these cleansers really do "open up pore" to allow them to "breathe" and "get rid of dirt." If you use cleansers like these, try stopping for a while (2-4 weeks) and see if you notice a difference. If you don't it can either mean it's too late, or they're genetics.

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

A great pore-tightening face mask you can try is the egg white face mask! it's easy to try at home too :)

I use egg whites. Just beat one egg white until it is frothy. Spread it all over your face. Wait until it dries. Rinse it off. My face feels very clean and "tight" after this application.

Archived