Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Myers-briggs Personality Test

supa'Wankisupa'Wanki So. CalPosts: 5,589Member

ROOKIE

edited February 2009 in general discussion
Does anyone know what their personality is, and do you agree with it?

I'm an INFJ and whether or not I like it, I believe it's pretty accurate to my personality, what about you guys?

Edit:

oh and here's a link to everyone else who wants to take it. You won't regret taking it, it'll be worth your 10 minutes to understand yourself more.

Take the following online Myers-Briggs personality test:
http://www.personalitytest.net/cgi-bin/q.pl
Look up your type at: http://www.personalitypage.com/high-level.html if this link is broken, go to http://typelogic.com/ You can even search it on google which I recommend.

Replies

• MarineGreenMarineGreen sure is hot here, muggy toPosts: 589Member
    took it once i was INFP.
    Orwell was my homeboy i want to curb stomp some nazi's
    It is the Soldier, not the reporter who has given us freedom of press. It is the Soldier, not the poet who has given us freedom of speech. It is the Soldier, not the campus organizer who gives us freedom to demonstrate. It is the Soldier who salutes the flag,who serves beneath the flag,and who's coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.
    Hooah!
  • LavendereLavendere laff AustraliaPosts: 275Member
    I'm an INTJ
    Yeah I agree with it although I do have an emotional side but no one sees it.
    My brother is the epitome of INTJ though. He even went on to do engineering as they predicted.
    current obsession: City Hunter
  • playedescapadeplayedescapade Monterey, CAPosts: 204Member
    When I took the full-on authentic one, not the internet ones, I got INTP. I was 5 or so points away from scoring an INFP and personally think that description fits me a lot more.
  • supa'Wankisupa'Wanki So. CalPosts: 5,589Member

ROOKIE

oh and here's a link to everyone else who wants to take it.

Take the following online Myers-Briggs personality test:
    http://www.personalitytest.net/cgi-bin/q.pl
    Look up your type at: http://www.personalitypage.com/high-level.html
  • vi.vi. Posts: 117Member
    edited February 2009
    On a online test, I got 85% INTP and 80% INFP and 23% ESFJ. O_o

Okay I got an INTP on the test Wanki posted. LOL
  • witcherywitchery ailurophile Sydney~Posts: 5,008Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

edited February 2009
    Damn the test is long...lol
    I'm an INFJ as well haha...only 1% of the population XD
    It's pretty darn accurate.

the INFJ themself does not really understand their intuition at a level which can be verbalized. Consequently, most INFJs are protective of their inner selves, sharing only what they choose to share when they choose to share it. They are deep, complex individuals, who are quite private and typically difficult to understand. INFJs hold back part of themselves, and can be secretive.

^ Gosh that's spot on =/
    BLOG // YOUTUBE // INSTAGRAM // LOOKBOOK //  FACEBOOK // TWITTER

• sweetcreamsweetcream Love into your soul Posts: 1,312Member

IDOL

I think I've taken it before, but on a different site.
    Well I got ISFJ and reading the description, most of it's true.
  • Mardi09Mardi09 underrated ❤ where underrateds roamPosts: 4,928Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited February 2009
    Mines is INFJ...
    and entirely true :0)
    i love these tests....

INFJ: "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1% of the total population. These are serious students and workers who really want to contribute. They are private and easily hurt. They make good spouses, but tend to be physically reserved. People often think they are psychic. They make good therapists, general practitioners, ministers, and so on.

oh my.....and then i realized i was supposed to click on "INFJ" and then...read some more....so totally true about myself image
  • supa'Wankisupa'Wanki So. CalPosts: 5,589Member

ROOKIE

I personally believe that Soompi will have a lot of INFJ people considering that we like to go on forums I believe?
  • jaekajaeka y u m e ! Posts: 2,142Member
    I got ESFP ...

Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. They make good performers, they like public relations, and they love the phone. 13% of the total population.

image I'm more withdrawn than that, usually. Maybe that's a side of me I don't know, haha.
  • passmethewrinchpassmethewrinch Posts: 1,073Member
    edited February 2009
    INFP: "Questor". These people are idealistic, self-sacrificing, and somewhat cool or reserved. They are very family and home oriented, but don't relax well. High capacity for caring. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 1% of the total population.

I guess its sort of like me...
  • Kitty07Kitty07 Verified Shopaholic AUPosts: 862Member
    Bleh .. u__u .. I got ISTP .
    Would have to agree with it being correct though even though I don't want to ):
    It's true though .. I get bored really easily and I'm so impulsive *sigh .

ISTP: "Artisan". These people are action-oriented and fearless, and crave excitement. They are impulsive and dangerous to stop. They often like tools, instruments, and weapons, and often become technical experts. They are not interested in communications and are often incorrectly diagnosed as dyslexic or hyperactive. 5% of the total population.

ISTPs have a lot of natural ability which makes them good at many different kinds of things. However, they are happiest when they are centered in action-oriented tasks which require detailed logical analysis and technical skill. They take pride in their ability to take the next correct step.

ISTPs are optimistic, full of good cheer, loyal to their equals, uncomplicated in their desires, generous, trusting and receptive people who want no part in confining commitments.
    ©2009 ~Cloty-chan

Request || Survey || Shop || Status

• HighSkiesHighSkies UKPosts: 1,195Member

ROOKIE

I got INFP, but quite a few people have got that too so I doubt the 1% of the population thing. xD
    My lil' Beauty blog: spicary.bogspot.co.uk
    ~^__^~
  • ebolainmemphisebolainmemphis VirginiaPosts: 632Member
    I got INTJ. Almost everything on it was true about me.
    QUOTE (KanyeWEST @ Oct 27 2009, 10:13 PM) »
    taylor swift blows.
    short skirts are the mini cooper
  • Cupcake93Cupcake93 London EnglandPosts: 174Member
    i got ENFP which apparently means :Enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities. image
    <33333
  • Shikabane HimeShikabane Hime Posts: 2,093Banned
    edited February 2009
    I don't agree with it because the choices presented were much too restrictive, or too general.
    Most didn't fit properly.
  • hallokittyhallokitty troll Posts: 158Member
    theres better personality test, like this one:

http://www.quizmeme.com/candy/quiz.php
  • JunsuLoveJunsuLove SDH?EDS Posts: 1,260Member
    With that online test, I got INFJ.
    It kind of describes me.. But some of it I'm just like "What..no o_O"
    Junsu Love
  • PoppinBCPoppinBC United StatesPosts: 1,052Member
    ENTJ / INTJ depending on which test... Either "Field Marshal" or "Architect", which really does make sense.
    The Quiett - it's a Badd Habitt
    You like Big Bang?
    Youtubez
  • revontuletrevontulet Posts: 1,119Member

ROOKIE

ISFP

Quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Do not like conflict, and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses, and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy the present moment.

Totally me image How strange!