Asian Slimming Products, Do They Work?

Guest aznch4mp

Guest aznch4mp

I'm looking to slim down some and, don't get me wrong, I know eating right and exercising definitely comes in play, but I was thinking of buying one of those asian slimming products you see being sold around here. It just that I'm kind of skeptical that they actually work.. does anyone have any person feedback? Or even something they heard? Anything would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Here are some products that I've seen around here:

Reborn Slimming Wrap

reborn-a.jpg

Waist Slimming Wrap

wrap.jpg

Magnetic Slimming Rings

ring-a.jpg

Super Face Roller

super.gif

Body Slimmer

body.jpg

Face Slimming Roller

faceroller.jpg

Slimming Thigh High Socks

thigh-a.jpg

Advanced Face Slimming Roller

advanced-a.jpg

Balo Slimming Cream

balo-a.jpg

Leg Slimming, Calf Shaping Slimmer

slipper1.jpg

Japan Shape Up Camisole

cami-a.jpg

Slimming Leggings

hip-a.jpg

**all products and images can be found at ANGELAND ASIAN BEAUTY here: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=124033

Guest Tofu_Cloud

The face roller works for sure. Worked really well on me, ppl always compliment on how small and nice my face shape is. Actually me and my friend

bought it at the same time, and it didnt work for her.. but we found out why, my CHEEKS alone was chubby and meaty. So it slimmed down.

But if you have a wide head and different face structure or big face or high cheek bones, this face roller cant make your face look slimmer.. its just the way

the bones in your head are born.

So ppl need to know the different.

i have my faith in the face slimming roller too. good to hear it worked for Rainbow-lotus ^^

I heard the pink waist slimming wrap is actually just sheets of vinyl and makes you sweat alot.

Guest lemon_ice

my frd has the waist slimming wrap. It really is just a piece of vinyl.. so if you really want to try it, then you can probably just try buying a small piece of vinyl or cutting apart a vinyl tablecloth haha

Guest xbbychi

i got the thigh/knee slimming socks , balo slimming gel, & the magnetic toe rings

none of these work..

1.thigh/knee slimming socks

--nothing special, its like any other stockings/sock you see now a days. i think the only difference is that its thicker.

2. balo slimming gel

--they say the brown one is for sensitive skin, in my case its was really painful when i put it on >_< its BURNS ! its like a sunburn INSIDE your skin that won't go away..its gets annoying

3. magnetic toe ring

--the advertizment made it sound so real and effective, truth is..it doesnt work at all. its like a little rubber strap around your toe with a M&M size magnet. i got it for $3..if you're planning to get it or really want it i can sell it to you for $1+2stamps lols

hope this helps =(

i don't recommend any of these items.

edit//

i also got the hipslimming leggings. im in the process of actually using these..so i'm not too sure bout them ^^;;

Guest Flicksityy

Those slimming socks may make your legs appear slimmer due to the tight fitting material, but it doesn't exactly 'change' the size.

i can't believe ppl actually believe this stuff,

da only da dat wud prolli work out of all this BS

is da half slipper thing,

coz while your walkin around in it, your actually exercisin & it sumwhat takes more effort to walk therefore tone yur muscle over time,,,

face roller?? ahaha lol,,

it phsycology thing == im sure yur faces were already small & pretty

or dat yuu dieted while usin dis

i saw some show & it was tryna prove if da leggin & toe thing wud work,,

turns out ABSOLUTE FAIL,,

oh cept if yur actually walkin around in toe things,

coz its makin yuu exercise == wich yuu can do without it

lyk some1 sed only true way is exercise diet

& also surgery

Guest fashionista2009

woaaaa..... i 've never seen these slimming products before actually.... i think some of them have to work, otherwise they would not be so popular.... maybe ask the owner of Angelland shop to see if it works?

but i still prefer eating healthy and exercising :)

Archived