Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

{Soompi Fashion Portfolio | | Asian Fashion Modeled On Real Girls & Guys }

Comments

• brn2shop10494brn2shop10494 Posts: 448Member

IDOL

^ wrong thread -_-

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=237181&st=4800
    lisa~IntangiblyYours
  • andi.usagiandi.usagi Posts: 160Member
    edited July 2010
    @lalal0ve - Totally off-topic, but I love your icon. xD

@IntangiblyYours - I'll definately review it. I'd been debating whether or not to buy it for a while now. I finally caved last night. Haha. :]
    ♥ My Youtube Channel
    Making funny little videos & singing covers
  • Mory-RoseMory-Rose Posts: 4Member
    edited July 2010
    Review from happy-wholesale.com
    This is the 3rd orders from http://www.happy-wholesale.com
    This time ship to Canada so the shipping fee is higher than the last time to Taiwan
    Order Total: $US 551.12 = $US 349.83 total goods price+ $US 201.29 shipping fee to Canada by Fedex
    Items list as following::

1. F6238 Hot sale Kitty Print Loosing T-shirt 6238 ordered 10 pieces
    Original link:
    http://www.happy-who...ods.php?id=2542

Original photos:
    2542_P_1274420912048.jpg

Real photos:
    8aeb4e1c.jpg?t=1278617968

2. J8051 Korea style Pearl Patched V-Neck Dress 8051 ordered 7 pcs
    Original link:
    http://www.happy-who...ods.php?id=2955

Original picture:
    2955_P_1275201458754.jpg

Real photos:
    DSCF4780.jpg?t=1278618268

3. B814 Boat Neck Zippers Pocket Long Dress 814 (Without the belt ) ordered 4 pcs

Original link:
    http://www.happy-wholesale.com/goods.php?id=3403

Original photos:

3403_P_1276672259001.jpg

Real Photos:
    DSCF4785.jpg?t=1278618602

Rivew: For this item, i must point out something, i ordered 4 khaki colour, but the item i received is light gray, i just asked them how can it be, Coco, the CS from happy wholesale told me that they don't have the photos in light gray, and for this kind of gray, it is called khaki also in China, but it dosen't matter, I told this to my customers, all of them accepted the light gray one. If somebody else are selling this item, please pay attention to this issue, but you can see the quality, it is also good.

4. B1506-3 Korean Style Floral Print Maxi Dress 1506-3 4 pcs again
    Orignial link:
    http://www.happy-who...oods.php?id=200

Orignial photo:
    200_P_1272550080035.jpg
    Real photos:
    6070e275.jpg

5 F6155 Casual "Mini Mack" Pink Hoodie Tee 6155 6 PCS ordered

Original link:
    http://www.happy-who...ods.php?id=2287

Orignial Photos:
    2287_P_1273591691429.jpg

Real Photos:
    DSCF4799.jpg?t=1278619495
    6 E7124 Cute girl Flowers Print Wrap dress 7040 Red 16 pcs ordered in 3 different colors.

Orignial link:
    http://www.happy-who...ods.php?id=1701

Original photos:
    1701_P_1273232388468.jpg

Real photos:
    ab216405.jpg

7. E7696 New style Mickey mouse print Tee 7696 ordered 6 pcs, 2 in gray, 4 in white,

Original Link:
    http://www.happy-who...goods.php?id=76

Original photos:
    76_P_1272519929810.jpg

Real photos:
    DSCF4815.jpg?t=1278619898

Review, I love this one the best, you can see gray one by click the related goods on the original page.

8. A1209-1 Real korea fashion Tops 1209 White ordered 1 pc

Original link:
    http://www.happy-who...ods.php?id=1333

Original photo:
    1333_P_1273033302942.jpg

Real Photos:
    DSCF4834.jpg?t=1278620293

Review: You can expect the brand name's quality for this style, but I don't think I can fit this blouse, really really really high quality.
    I've talked with COCO, CS from there, and she/he told me, all the items with the item number beginning with A such as Axxxx, are high quality, maybe it is true.

The last item : B798 Elegant Style Round Neck Sleeveless Bubble Dress 798 (with Belt) 8 pcs

Orignial link:
    http://www.happy-who...ods.php?id=3587

Original Photos:
    3587_P_1277368653065.jpg
    Real Photos:
    DSCF4827.jpg?t=1278620439
    Review: Except the belt's color is a little lighter than the original photos, all are pefect, I just ordered 1 more pc for myself, yes I love it. it is 2 layers, the belt is included, with the price 7.6$US, I think i got more than I paid for this style.........

* Quality: So tired for making this review, so please check the photos of real products and the original one carefully, then you will get the answer about the quality.........
    * Shipping:, I think the shipping fee is reasonalble to Canada, via Fedex 16.99 $US for the first 500 gram and if it is over than charge you 4.85$US per 500 gram from the second 500 gram. as normal 3 days around they will ship your order out, but for my last order they took about 5 days to send it out. for this order, it was great, only in 2 days after I paid, I got the tracking number and in 5 days after that, received it.

* Price: I just noticed that DophGoh have pointed out about this issue, so I just ignore it, yes I'm so tired about that making the photos, uploading it, making this posting.........

* Customer service: 24 hours online, anytime can talk with them, MSN, YM, online chating room, don't know the speed about the e-mail replying.......
    * Returns/exchanges: (haven't gotten any)
    * Do items have tags/labels attached: yes
    * Would you buy from them again? it is not a easy thing to find a good supplier, so I think I will order more and more.

* Anything else we should know?
    So tired, so write about this issue for next time.
  • Chezzieeex3Chezzieeex3 PrettyPigments<3 Illinois, USAPosts: 749Friend of Soompi
    Mory-Rose wrote on 08 July 2010 - 03:21 PM:

wow im so glad you got your items. i recently ordered from them and i was a bit scared ! how long did it take for it to come to you? I love all the items you bought! specially the HK hoodie!
    Instagram: @Haluv
  • _YooMi_YooMi LOEL V.VIP Posts: 937Member

IDOL

edited July 2010
    i like the HK hoodie! does anyone know where to find a better version? >< the one posted looks different
  • STILLDOLLSTILLDOLL Posts: 62Member
    edited July 2010
    After 3 hours of looking through clothes on the website i finally made my order.
    This would be my second from WD, the first set of items were good quality and exact to photos.
    I tried my best to stay away from solid silks cause from other peoples photos.. it looks quite cheap.

I ordered 20 items total cost of $140 shipped >.< so much damage
    Let me know which you want me to review once i receive =]
    ml2ozq.jpg
    2a5d4y8.jpg
    257f811.jpg
    2ikxqna.jpg
    11hxcp4.jpg
  • Mory-RoseMory-Rose Posts: 4Member
    edited July 2010
    Chezzieeex3 wrote on 08 July 2010 - 08:56 PM:

wow im so glad you got your items. i recently ordered from them and i was a bit scared ! how long did it take for it to come to you? I love all the items you bought! specially the HK hoodie!

:rolleyes: THANKS, this is the third time I ordered from there, for the last 2 orders. I was in Taiwan, it took about 5 days to arrive me. after I paid, 2 days later they ship my order out, but it is not fixed, for may last order they take around 5 days to ship it out. The CS told us 1 of the items was out of stock, and they were re-stocking it.

Shipping fee is higher than WD, but it is still reasonable,

I think happy wholesale is the best in customer service, because anytime, you call then via online chat, MSN, YM they will reply you fast,
    They are also have the problem with out of stock, (for may last order, I ordered 5 items bout only 3 arrived me. ) , but they will let you know all the process of the order, so you won't be so worry about your transaction. Emmm~~~ this is very important...... I like their CS Coco, very funny LOL:P
  • ellexellex Posts: 182Member
    i made this order on WD but i haven't paid yet. anyone bought these before? opinions? my last WD order was reallllllyyy awful, but it's so cheap and some reviews of the site were good so i'm considering buying from them again. should i? DX!!!!

picture1hpa.png
    Hey, I finally got around to taking pic of stuff I bought a while back from Yesstyle and some E-bay sellers. I'm about 5'2 and 110lbs.

YESSTYLE

lg123295985560427.jpgphoto99k.jpg

Really cute! Exactly like the photo, except they messed up the color and sent me a grey striped one instead of this blue one. The stripes are vertical and on the skirt part. They're really narrow so you can't see it from far. I still like it even though they sent the wrong color. I e-mailed Yesstyle about it and they said I could send it back, but then I would have the shipping fee returned to me as Yesstyle credit, which I didn't really want (I need to stop spending so much on clothes!). In the pic you can see my undies, but I was really stupid and was wearing black ones. It's actually not see through at all if you wear light colored undies.

lg114916705262663.jpgphoto101vy.jpg
    Also really cute! I loved it but there were some sewing problems. The hem at the bottom was frayed, but I fixed that easily. The material is like a linen so it's really light and summery. The string was also frayed about 50cm (I couldn't fix it by re-sewing since it's so thin), but luckily it was reaallly reallllllyy long so I just cut off the frayed part and it was still long enough. The inner layer was pretty short and barely covered my butt, so I sewed some more material to make it longer (about 5cm shorter than the outside layer). The pic I took doesn't have the fix, so you can see how short the inner layer is. With these fixes, the dress is really nice.

lg121877135510208.jpg

I didn't model this one because it's really see through. I should have expected that though because the photo shows the model wearing two layers underneath and the middle one is a long white tank top. The material is thin so you would have to wear something under like the model, but otherwise the stitching and cut of it is really nice. It would have been a reaallly nice fitting dress if not for the material. I don't have any long tanks and I'm not a fan of layering since it makes me look chubby haaha. Sooo...
    I'm selling this one for $20 (same price I paid on Yesstyle) + shipping to wherever you are.

E-BAY
    These items are from various ebay sellers. I bought them for about $10-$20 each plus shipping, which was usually between $6-$10.

12731056001.jpgphoto83l.jpg
    Material is ok. It's chiffon on the top and cotton on the bottom. The bottom is also made of multiple pieces so it's more ruffly. It's too cute for me though. Not really my style. The blue part is also a little lighter than the stock photo.
    I'm selling this one for $9.99 (same price I paid on ebay) + shipping to wherever you are.

1272027745.jpgphoto97.jpg
    I like this one and it looks just like the stock photo, but it's a little big. It also has an inner layer, which is nice. Sewing is good. (But I have a really small bust, probably 34 inches) It's ok if I wear it as a halter top but if I wear it as a strapless dress it just falls off if I walk. I like it more strapless though, which sucks. You need a bigger bust or be a size M to wear this as a strapless. I still like it though.

1273271155490848056.jpgphoto95i.jpg
    Exactly like the stock photo. It's really nice, but I don't really like floral print on me. I'm more of a simple one color kind of girl. It's also longer than I like, I guess the model is really tall. I'm 5'2 and it goes just a little above my knees.
    I'm selling this one for $15.99 (same price I paid on ebay) + shipping to wherever you are.

1270716855786374966.jpgphoto89y.jpg
    This one was nice, but too big on me. It's kind of loose, but it looks a lot like the stock photo. The sleeves were especially really loose on me. It best fits a size M. The white part looks like it's see through, but again, I was wearing black underwear. I'm sure it's fine with lighter colored undies.
    I'm selling this one for $9.99 (same price I paid on ebay) + shipping to wherever you are.

1273225460.jpgphoto91q.jpg

I kind of liked this one, but I didn't like the bottom. It's a bubble dress, which I didn't notice in the photo. I have chubby legs so the bubble kind of emphasizes that, which I don't really like. It looks just like the stock photo though in terms of color and cut. The straps on my shoulders are from my bra and are not part of the dress.
    I'm selling this one for $19.99 (same price I paid on ebay) + shipping to wherever you are.

• Chezzieeex3Chezzieeex3 PrettyPigments<3 Illinois, USAPosts: 749Friend of Soompi
    ellex wrote on 09 July 2010 - 11:15 AM:

Hey, I finally got around to taking pic of stuff I bought a while back from Yesstyle and some E-bay sellers. I'm about 5'2 and 110lbs.

[/b][/size]

cute (: I'm also 5'2 and 110 lbs :D ! idk just wanna let you know lmao. So the outfits you bought might be true to picture for me ^_^
    Instagram: @Haluv
  • pinkjelly09pinkjelly09 Green BayPosts: 141Member
    5072_CTA20105422232535.jpg

ordered this not too long ago. will review once i get it.
    bought it from ebay, seller: tokyogirls
  • IntangiblyYoursIntangiblyYours Posts: 747Member
    edited July 2010
    STILLDOLL: 5, 8, 10, 17, 18
    Especially 17. I've seen it multiple times and I like the dress but I was a bit thrown off by the ruffles at the breasts.

ellex: The first dress looks really cute (in your first post)! As for your second post, I think all those dresses look good on you. :] I don't think bubble dress emphasizes your legs. I don't think you have chubby legs period. o.o
    "The best thing about a picture is that it never changes, even when the people in it do."

My 411 | Requests | Shop | Blog
  • bubbLezbubbLez LDNPosts: 73Member
    @STILLDOLL
    Please model & review #5 (dress looks so plain from the front and then the back looks v.sexy!) & #13 (loving the skirt with gold buttons) when you receive them

B)
  • lilaznvannielilaznvannie Posts: 1,278Member
    STILLDOLL wrote on 09 July 2010 - 11:16 AM:

After 3 hours of looking through clothes on the website i finally made my order.
    This would be my second from WD, the first set of items were good quality and exact to photos.
    I tried my best to stay away from solid silks cause from other peoples photos.. it looks quite cheap.

oh! plz review all of them if you have the time! i find them all very cuute (:
    thnks!
  • boba.bearboba.bear CalgariPosts: 216Member
    edited July 2010
    STILLDOLL wrote on 09 July 2010 - 03:16 AM:

Let me know which you want me to review once i receive =]

ooh! Those are some good buys!
    Could you review 2, 5, 7 and 11?
    Thank you!
    Just Breathe.
  • toujourspurtoujourspur Posts: 364Member

ROOKIE

edited July 2010
    I always want to ask this, the place you all currently living doesn't have a Taobao or Yahoo Auction agent? Like a person help you buy stuff from Yahoo Auction and Taobao with handling fee.

Yahoo auction and taobao's price is lower (without shipping ofc) than Wholesale-dress, afw but with more look like picture goods since they took the picture themselves(Taobao & YA). If I'm not wrong, Yesstyle only resell the Taiwan's goods triple the price you can get at their original store.

Just asking ^o^
  • KornpopKornpop Washington statePosts: 56Member
    edited July 2010
    @lalal0ve: I know what you mean. XD Gmarket kills my wallet. And you're welcome and thanks again! (:

@STILLDOLL: Please review #9!
    syalovee wrote on 09 July 2010 - 08:49 PM:

I always want to ask this, the place you all currently living doesn't have a Taobao or Yahoo Auction agent? Like a person help you buy stuff from Yahoo Auction and Taobao with handling fee.

Yahoo auction and taobao's price is lower (without shipping ofc) than Wholesale-dress, afw but with more look like picture goods since they took the picture themselves(Taobao & YA). If I'm not wrong, Yesstyle only resell the Taiwan's goods triple the price you can get at their original store.

Just asking ^o^

how do you contact those agents?
  • flowoftimeflowoftime MiamiPosts: 883Member
    Hi again, I received my order from Asia-Fashion-Wholesale.com this week. It arrived in about 4 days. I really don't want to have to post all my photos on this thread because there is simply too many . I modeled and reviewed, EVERY SINGLE item I got

PLEASE go to this blog post for all the pictures and reviews! If anyone wants to snag them for the tumblr, please do so.

Hope you guys enjoy my thorough review :)
  • toujourspurtoujourspur Posts: 364Member

ROOKIE

ellex If I'm not wrong, they use http://budybuy.com/ for Taobao/China. I can't remember what the seller use for Taiwan. There are more info at the website