Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kim So Eun 김소은

Replies

• sunbae_gaeulsunbae_gaeul Posts: 65Member

IDOL

Kim So Eun gets birthday gifts from Korean fans 
    (cr: DC, kimsoeunbar via Kim So Eun INA)

advance happy birthday to our Sso! i wish for your continued success. :)
    agusrobbo4sukma_shinhye
  • pechipskypechipsky Yoon Eun Hye ♥ Kang Ji Hwan Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamPosts: 476Member

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2013
    ‏@kimso_  tweeted

내일 드디어 "방과후복불복" 오픈!!! 촬영할때 찍었던사진

Eng trans: 
    Finally tomorrow "after school bokbulbok" open! I took pictures when shooting 

vitmupsukma_shinhyeagusliamandniall4ever
  • pechipskypechipsky Yoon Eun Hye ♥ Kang Ji Hwan Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamPosts: 476Member

SUPERSTAR

Kim So Eun scored: It's finally tomorrow! Will you come?

More pictures KSE in the film

sukma_shinhyeagusliamandniall4everrobbo4
  • agusagus Posts: 99Member

IDOL

1º episode "after school bokbulbok"

credit: KIM SO EUN INA
    tenyoulaliamandniall4evertetsisukma_shinhye

SUPERSTAR

Dramatoon "After-school bokbulbok" - Hello Venus OST Part 2

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2013
    @vitmup thank you so much for upload this video
    [02.09.2013] Screencaps Kim So Eun in Episode 1 "After-school bokbulbok"
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    cre: baidu KSE

agus

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2013
  • liamandniall4everliamandniall4ever Posts: 723Member

IDOL

Kim So Eun @ dramatoon After School Bokbulbok

cr: bokbulbok2013 via Kim So Eun INA
    agus

IDOL

KSE Updated her weibo account. :)

kimsoeun0906: 卡通面孔

-----------------------------------

Age of Feeling Update: 

First Filming Schedule will be on Sept. 17th in Suncheon. :)

Credit: AoF Thread
  • holic88holic88 Posts: 248Member

IDOL

Already watched ASB. Hilarious=)) , loves how Sso act:x . The drama is very ‘comic’, I must say. Like J-Drama and I really like it, but only if it wasn’t too short. Btw, is this show only air on Monday?

agustenyoula
  • pinkblossom09pinkblossom09 Posts: 74Member

IDOL

OMG! while searching i found this https://reg34.smp.ne.jp/regist/is?SMPFORM=ncmd-ofmin-2d6952364c183377ff9966ef3ae77793
    and while browsing it i found Kim So Eun unnie's name...

IDOL

edited September 2013
    OMG! while searching i found this https://reg34.smp.ne.jp/regist/is?SMPFORM=ncmd-ofmin-2d6952364c183377ff9966ef3ae77793
    ohh. what does it says? :) :)

Kim So Eun "After School Bokbulbok" OST PART 2

cr: Kim So Eun Ina
    tenyoula
  • pinkblossom09pinkblossom09 Posts: 74Member

IDOL

edited September 2013

ohh. what does it says? :) :)

Kim So Eun "After School Bokbulbok" OST PART 2

cr: Kim So Eun Ina
    oh! this is the site where I saw kim so eun unnie's name in the list of nomination for Korean Drama Awards in Japan. I really don't understand the site because it's in japanese. i hope someone would translate it here. 
    btw, she's on the list of nomination for BEST 3 for actress...here's the link where i found her name: https://area34.smp.ne.jp/area/table/9787/3avQ72/M?S=mdpas2ococn&_page_9787=8
    tenyoulaliamandniall4ever

IDOL

[ News ] Kim So Eun 130 828 Press Conference ' After School Bokbulbok '
    Posted on September 3, 2013 by kimsoeunindonesia

On  August 27, 2013 , a press conference and premiere of dramatoon ' After School Bokbulbok ' was held at CGV Apgujeong Seoul. The event was attended by the main cast as actress Kim So Eun and group actor 5urprise.

The atmosphere at the press conference was so good , even till they come out , either So Eun or 5urprise managed to bring audience smile .

Kim So Eun was asked on how she handled to the character that she played in this drama . So Eun said, " I also a timid student during my school days, so the idea of ​​the story plot is quite similar to what I am in real life . Also , through this work I get to show a variety of expressions which are hilarious and when I realized, I kind of enjoyed it . "

Kim So Eun 's personality seems to have attracted the attention of the public during  the press conference, she endlessly smiling which create such a pleasant atmosphere .

Kim So Eun also shared her thoughts about during filming the drama 'After School Bokbulbok ' and said , " The shooting was very enjoyable and relaxing , I enjoyed every scene that were done . "

Kim so Eun’s comment about the opportunity to working with her junior,  actor group 5urprise , " I feel so good to team up and act with these  young talented actors . " In addition,  Kim So Eun reveals her thoughts about 5urprise,  " It difficult to describe particularly to every single member , each has their own strong character. "

Netizens who saw Kim So Eun in the press conference shared their opinions on Kim So Eun as , " So Eun's personality seems similar to the character she played " , " This role would be suitable for her " , " Kim So Eun has a quiet personality " , and a few others.

' After School Bokbulbok ' is a ' Dramatoon ' project that revolves around the life in the school club, of one quiet girl with 5 handsome guys . , Played by actress Kim So Eun and actor group 5urprise consisting  Kang Joon , Gong Myung , Tae Hwan , Tae Oh , and Yo Il .

' After School Bokbulbok ' will begin airing simultaneously on September 2 in all channels such as SK , Nate , T - store , BTV and Hoppin .

Source : Sportsseoul , Unionpress , Heraldcop
    Written By Kim So Eun Indonesia
    TAKE IT OUT WITH FULL CREDIT

IDOL

[News] 130830 Kim So Eun - Victoria Introduces the Lifestyles of the Single Women

The 5th episode of  KBSW program Glitter KBSW program, both MCs Kim So Eun and Victoria will share a variety of information related to women's single lifestyle. Such as food, clothing, health and how to enjoy all things associated with it.

This time a friend of MC Kim So Eun needs a help in many things, to be able to live independently and they have a mission to find trendy items that are needed.

First, they discuss sensitive issues of women aged 20-30, and trendy style of living on their own, introducing a variety of branded items, local and abroad.

The single also must pay attention to their diet. Also, the singles has to maintain their health. For the second time both of the MCs provides information on light training exercises Pilates. That is something common for Victoria, this does shows by her flexibility. In contrast, Kim So Eun had to admit that this is something new for her.

Source: Honestnews.co.kr, Photo cr as tagged
    Written By Kim So Eun Indonesia
    TAKE IT OUT WITH FULL CREDIT

IDOL

[Info] 130830 Kim So Eun Leaves Message To Fans

On August 30th, Kim So Eun has been getting  birthday presents from her fans in Korea (her own birthday falls later on September 6). As reported by fans community of Daum Fancafe, Kim So Eun convey her gratitude by posting two pictures and a message below:

Yay yay I got gifts hehehe

I have a new manager for the time being, very kind and warm, also communicate well, manager Hwaiting!!!

Waiting for a while in a shop, wearing a blue shirt, blue sandals and blue nail polish, it seems like I'm a 'Smurf'

Thank you for everything that’s are done with great difficulty and hard work and I love it.

With, the gift pop art frame that I talked about before, I can tell just by looking at it.

Hehehe .. down .. down ...

When thinking about a lot of things sometimes there are sad things. However, somehow I have to always think of being grateful and happy.

This large
    pop art frame, I would go home and put it on the wall

Oh and also preparing a carrot cake for me, I like it.

Look like I’ll be troubling on losing my weight T T

And So Eun will now take photos ..

Yes, I've talked all lots of things ..

Should end here ..

To all who have been with me till the end .. Thank you ..

Source: Kim So Eun DC

Credit: KimSoEunINA

pechipskyliamandniall4ever

IDOL

^^
    For Sso's massage, I tried the best that I can of translating it. There might be some inaccuracies, I couldn't find the original massage that written in Hangul to make reference. I hope you guys get the idea of what she trying to tell. Peace! :)>-

• EnvyEnvy Linsanity. A Whole New World.Posts: 711Member

IDOL

undrafted.
    unwanted.
    unwavering.
    NBA Player.
    DOTA Player.
    Piano Player.
    A whole new world. A new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no or where to go or say we're only dreaming.
    tenyoulaliamandniall4ever