Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[drama 2006] Heaven's Tree 천국의 나무

Replies

• chocolaviechocolavie knight in shiny armour SingaporePosts: 1,683Member

IDOL

edited March 2006
    QUOTE(syah4brit @ Mar 16 2006, 01:24 AM) »

I still think Maya will go to jail ~~ image

And there wun be much of her in last ep I hope.

^ I think he looks UBBER cool there image
    yea most probably~~~ maya wil go to jail! So what u think of the preview??? u think hana is gonna lose her eyesight like what some spoilers had mentioned?
  • syah4britsyah4brit BS fan always&forever SingaporePosts: 4,549Member

IDOL

edited March 2006
    QUOTE(celest @ Mar 16 2006, 01:28 AM) »

^ I think he looks UBBER cool there image
    yea most probably~~~ maya wil go to jail! So what u think of the preview??? u think hana is gonna lose her eyesight like what some spoilers had mentioned?

Ok lar freaky yet cool... n look @ his eyes ~~ image

Ahh celest , I didn't get to watch Preview cus I left b4 it ended image

IPB Image

Anywayz scene in screencaps above.... well he got home , they hugged outside , both look relieved to see each other..... dunno wat was being said , but Hana told him she loved him (I think) but he was like, "Hana...." , Hana didn't want him to say anything , she put her hand to his mouth to stop him frm going on.... well u can see she TIPTOED for a long while (they focused on the tiptoe) but I didn't cap cus I was scared I was gonna miss a Kissin scene , but anywayz , she kissed him on her hand which is coverin his mouth/lips area , well Ok. After tht Hand Kiss , she looked so embarassed , she closed her eyes when he talked to her.... I think she probably was blushing tht she ran back into the house .... image
    MY ULTIMATE KPOP BIASES: DONG YOUNG BAE, LEE CHAE RIN, KWON JI YONG
    MY ULTIMATE KDRAMA BIASES: KIM TAE HEE, LEE BYUNG HUN, YOO AH IN
    WATCHING: JANG OK JUNG, LIVE IN LOVE

IDOL

edited March 2006
    QUOTE(syah4brit @ Mar 16 2006, 01:39 AM) »

Ok lar freaky yet cool... n look @ his eyes ~~ image

Ahh celest , I didn't get to watch Preview cus I left b4 it ended image

IPB Image

Anywayz scene in screencaps above.... well he got home , they hugged outside , both look relieved to see each other..... dunno wat was being said , but Hana told him she loved him (I think) but he was like, "Hana...." , Hana didn't want him to say anything , she put her hand to his mouth to stop him frm going on.... well u can see she TIPTOED for a long while (they focused on the tiptoe but I didn't cap cus I was scared I was gonna miss a Kissin scene , but anywayz , she kissed him on her hand which is coverin his mouth/lips area , well Ok. After tht Hand Kiss , she looked so embarassed , I think she probably was blushing tht she ran back into the house .... image

oh syahbrit image image ~~~ i LOVE this scene!!! image image thks for the caps~~~ its was sooo beautifully shot!!! esp when it goes with the song " prayer" awwww~~~ image
    if i remember correctly, after the 'hand-kiss' i think YS took some snow (ice) and splash it on her face (playful YS image)
  • christianechristiane Posts: 425Member

ROOKIE

edited March 2006
    QUOTE(celest @ Mar 15 2006, 12:44 PM) »

oh syahbrit image image ~~~ i LOVE this scene!!! image image thks for the caps~~~ its was sooo beautifully shot!!! esp when it goes with the song " prayer" awwww~~~ image
    if i remember correctly, after the 'hand-kiss' i think YS took some snow (ice) and splash it on her face (playful YS image)

"hand-kiss" hahahaha image ..should we say that this is the most original kiss of all the 2006 dramas...won t they have a final mouth kiss?.. image ...last minutes mouth kiss should be really romantic cos after chest kiss and hand kiss they have to go more further, am i not right?? image

IDOL

edited March 2006
    QUOTE(celest @ Mar 16 2006, 01:44 AM) »

Ohh yea he did , haha thx for the reminder ~~ gosh the gurl is like hinting for a kiss but the guy acts so cool `~ image

Haven't heard Prayer in the series for a long time , so it was kinda sweet hearin it again juz now @ tht scene.

IPB Image

Anywayz above , in the 1st pic of Hana on the bed , I think she was still feelin kinda embarassed abt the earlier incident when she gave YS the hand kiss....

She went to look for YS on his bed but he wasn't there , I think she juz wanna look @ him sleep , hehe then she saw him sitting on the floor in the bedroom in his New RED PJs ~~ image

He was telling her it's so cold as he jumped into his bed under the sheets.. he got Hana to join him on the bed ~~ & I believe under the sheets they locked hands tht way ~~ (reminds me a scene in Love Story In Harvard)
  • ibabyxgardienibabyxgardien new jerseyPosts: 185Member
    hello~~~
    when someone has the chance can someone put episode 9
    on either ysi or megaupload!?!? hehe.
    thanks a bunch in advance. have a wonderful day. ;D

IDOL

edited March 2006
    yeap syahbrit... the way they locked the hands make me remind of how KRW and KTH locked their hands in lsih....same pd...so it is not surprising lar image

QUOTE(ibabyxgardien @ Mar 16 2006, 01:55 AM) »

hello~~~
    when someone has the chance can someone put episode 9
    on either ysi or megaupload!?!? hehe.
    thanks a bunch in advance. have a wonderful day. ;D

HI~~~pls be patient image most probably u will get it v soon~~~
    Some Namuers r downloading the LQ version from Creidesca's Clubbox now ^^

IDOL

edited March 2006
    Well , when they were on tht bed together , he was facing the ceiling & she was initially lying down on her side wif her back towards YS ~~

IPB Image

IPB Image

IDOL

QUOTE(syah4brit @ Mar 16 2006, 02:00 AM) »

Well , when they were on tht bed together , he was facing the ceiling & she was initially lying down wif her back towards YS ~~

IPB Image

IPB Image

yeah~ the position they were lying were pretty awkward esp hana...i guess shes just shy~~~ image~~~ sooo cuute ^^

IDOL

QUOTE(celest @ Mar 16 2006, 02:03 AM) »

yeah~ the position they were lying were pretty awkward esp hana...i guess shes just shy~~~ image~~~ sooo cuute ^^

She looked extremely shy I agree ~~ I wonder how PSH was feeling when she did tht scene hmmz.
    My mom would never approve of tht scene if she ever saw tht & get to knw PSH is only 16....

Anywayz, a continuation ....

IPB Image

In the screencaps above , YS was so so naughty , he pretended to be fast asleep by snoring really loud , n so Hana was feeling less nervous now since she thought he was asleep .. she went to check on him.

IDOL

edited March 2006
    QUOTE(syah4brit @ Mar 16 2006, 02:08 AM) »

She looked extremely shy I agree ~~ I wonder how PSH was feeling when she did tht scene hmmz.
    My mom would never approve of tht scene if she ever saw tht & get to knw PSH is only 16....

Anywayz, a continuation ....

In the screencaps above , YS was so so naughty , he pretended to be fast asleep by snoring really loud , n so Hana was feeling less nervous now since she thought he was asleep .. she went to check on him.

yeah~~~ the snore was really image
    but i think the "bed" scene is the last happy scene in eppy 9 image
  • miakyoumiakyou The Bliss of ParadisePosts: 1,387Friend of Soompi

ROOKIE

QUOTE(MeiLin83 @ Mar 15 2006, 10:03 AM) »

IPB Image
    IPB Image
    IPB Image
    This one I think is already posted, but he is oh~so~gorgeous image

One last comment....
    YS looks so adorkable in his red pj's~ haha image

Wooowww.....he is so handsome in those pictures you posted. image image
    I have never seen them.
    Lee Wan in those pictures looks more handsome since his face is much more thinner.
    I prefer his face to be thinner. image

IDOL

edited March 2006
    QUOTE(celest @ Mar 16 2006, 02:10 AM) »

yeah~~~ the snore was really image
    but i think the "bed" scene is the last happy scene in eppy 9 image

Nopes , there's another scene which is also kinda HAPPY for me image

The rest of the bed scene caps I made , I didn't cap the near kiss ones cus I was watchin it , didn't wanna miss the excitement ehh if there was gonna be 1 ~~ but anywayz , she was closing her eyes I think abt to kiss his lips but he opened his eyes to "catch" her in action image After tht he turned & cuddled wif her tht way in the caps ~~

IPB Image

2 random caps frm ep 9 ~~

There's a Ryu-Hana hug scene. He was sitting down watchin her as she cleaned the suite , I think he took out a blue ring box.

IPB Image

The cap below is YS wif his asst , haha.

IPB Image

IDOL

edited March 2006
    yeah~~ ryu is proposing to hana, but she din accept, its YS who makes her change her mind image image
    hmm~~~ syahbrit i have to go off now...someone in my house need to use the comp..cya tomorrow~~~ gd night image

**NAMUERS FIGHTING** image image

IDOL

QUOTE(celest @ Mar 16 2006, 02:28 AM) »

yeah~~ ryu is proposing to hana, but she din accept, its YS who makes her change her mind image image
    hmm~~~ syahbrit i have to go off now...someone in my house need to use the comp..cya tomorrow~~~ gd night image

**NAMUERS FIGHTING** image image

Ahh yea he was rejected , saw him put the ring box back into his pocket ~~ image Poor guy though , he met her earlier & she had a huge crush on him back then but.... he just isn't her soulmate ~~

anywayz celest , gd nite to u!!

Caps below ~~

IPB Image

In tis scene , Hana was in a shop , YS was watching her outside the shop frm across the street , he then called her & I think he asked her to eat dinner together ?

Ok .. a candlelight dinner together ~~ image

He brought her Kimchi (I think) & she ate it happily ~~

IPB Image

^^In the last 2 caps @ the bottom , the story is tht Hana went over to pull up YS's pants to check whether he was wearing socks . He wasn't so she surprised him by taking out a pair of cute red socks & she put them on for him ~~ image

Sorry no caps for tht part .

IPB Image
  • sang_woo_alwayssang_woo_always taeyang's VIP Fresno, CALIFORNIAPosts: 1,338Member
    QUOTE(syah4brit @ Mar 15 2006, 12:51 PM) »

Ahh yea he was rejected , saw him put the ring box back into his pocket ~~ image Poor guy though , he met her earlier & she had a huge crush on him back then but.... he just isn't her soulmate ~~

anywayz celest , gd nite to u!!

Caps below ~~

IPB Image

In tis scene , Hana was in a shop , YS was watching her outside the shop frm across the street , he then called her & I think he asked her to eat dinner together ?

Ok .. a candlelight dinner together ~~ image

He brought her Kimchi (I think) & she ate it happily ~~

IPB Image

^^In the last 2 caps @ the bottom , the story is tht Hana went over to pull up YS's pants to check whether he was wearing socks . He wasn't so she surprised him by taking out a pair of cute red socks & she put them on for him ~~ image

Sorry no caps for tht part .

IPB Image

aww... is she sitting on his laps again??? image so cute... thanks for all the great caps and pictures!!! anyways... did they kiss yet??? or are they going to ??? cause if that was the kiss then... I WANT A BETTER ONE!!!!! one that actually lets their lips meet!!! image but looking at the caps... they look very cute together!!!

I'm waiting patiently for the upload of ep 9.... image
    Dong Young Bae. Lee Gi Kwang. Kim Jonghyun. Park JayBum. Xiah Junsu

Big Bang. Beast. Shinee. DBSK. UKISS. MBLAQ.

IDOL

edited March 2006
    QUOTE(sang_woo_always @ Mar 16 2006, 03:06 AM) »

aww... is she sitting on his laps again??? image so cute... thanks for all the great caps and pictures!!! anyways... did they kiss yet??? or are they going to ??? cause if that was the kiss then... I WANT A BETTER ONE!!!!! one that actually lets their lips meet!!! image but looking at the caps... they look very cute together!!!

I'm waiting patiently for the upload of ep 9.... image

Yea she is sitting on his lap ~~ image

Erm there isn't a real kiss yet where their lips meet , there's only the hand kiss & the near kiss on the bed ~~

I'm currently reuploading Ep 9 LQ on MegaUpload & YouSendIt , about 2 hrs +/- more to go ~~ hope they dun fail on me.

Caps below is frm the next morning after the dinner date ~~ he went into her bedroom as she was fast asleep & touched her face ~~

IPB Image
  • iman0711iman0711 Posts: 42Member
    i think that either YS or hana will die.or may be both..caused by sumthing..huhu...isn't STH like that..but hopefully not laa...hepi ever after...but i cant get rid of thinking that YS will die..why???!!!
  • sang_woo_alwayssang_woo_always taeyang's VIP Fresno, CALIFORNIAPosts: 1,338Member
    QUOTE(bobienla @ Mar 15 2006, 01:16 PM) »

Thanks so much!!! I'm downloading it right now... image
    Dong Young Bae. Lee Gi Kwang. Kim Jonghyun. Park JayBum. Xiah Junsu

Big Bang. Beast. Shinee. DBSK. UKISS. MBLAQ.