Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[drama 2006] Heaven's Tree 천국의 나무

Replies

• christianechristiane Posts: 425Member

ROOKIE

edited March 2006
    QUOTE(cat421 @ Mar 1 2006, 03:28 PM) »

hahahahahaha!!! image
    Yeah, starting from epi 5 is when I got really confused image When YS was buying Hana clothes it looks like they're BOTH wearing the necklace. I also thought that the necklace on the tree might be the same one she left behind. And maybe YS went and bought for himself another one? image After she discovered the necklace in the hotel room did she thought it belonged to the assistant so she gave it to him? And now she's wearing the one on the tree...

Oh, and thanks for the history of the necklace Mrs. Wannie image VERY thorough image

QUOTE(cat421 @ Mar 1 2006, 04:34 PM) »

Mrs. Wannie, thanks for the pics image

Another question, if he was spying on her when she went back to their hometown and visited the tree then wouldn't he have seen her try to retrieve the necklace from the tree? Then why was he all surprised that she was wearing it when they were shopping? Was he surprised that she went back and took it or that he knew she had it but was surprised that she was willing to wear it? ok, that was more than one question image ....
    Yes, the PD is really confusing us. Hope that there's gonna be some meaning or explanation as to why he has another necklace. It would be stupid if YS just went out and bought himself another necklace simply b/c he missed having it w/ him. If that was the case then he could've just went back to the tree and get the original one b/c at that time Hana hadn't taken it yet.

OK HERE IS MY THEORY

the one jh gave to hana is his mom necklace cos he said the necklace protect her and it will protect hana now..so he also have one that his mom gave to him..here we go that s why we have two...

and why he is surprise to see it on hana ..i think it not surprise face, it is more like " oh mom necklace, you look so beautiful with that , i love you hana"'face.. image

anyway i am following this story cos it isn t dragging like stairways to heaven..when i watched sth i was bored about all the tearing scene...but here i haven t got the chance to breathe, so many thing in one episode..i like it... image
  • Miss BouakhamMiss Bouakham Miss Bi ^_^b A.N.JELL shrinePosts: 4,176Friend of Soompi

IDOL

QUOTE(christiane @ Mar 1 2006, 05:11 PM) »

OK HERE IS MY THEORY

the one jh gave to hana is his mom necklace cos he said the necklace protect her and it will protect hana now..so he also have one that his mom gave to him..here we go that s why we have two...

and why he is surprise to see it on hana ..i think it not surprise face, it is more like " oh mom necklace, you look so beautiful with that , i love you hana"'face.. image

anyway i am following this story cos it isn t dragging like stairways to heaven..when i watched sth i was bored about all the tearing scene...but here i haven t got the chance to breathe, so many thing in one episode..i like it... image

so you're saying that ever since episode 2, the first time he gave it to hana, that was already a different one?

wow, i've never considered that before... image
    but it does make sense actually...can't believe i've never thought of that before image

hehe, yes, i love the pace...although i'm kind of sad that it's going to end soon image
  • MeiLin83MeiLin83 Posts: 309Member

TRAINEE

QUOTE(Miss Bouakham @ Mar 1 2006, 07:35 PM) »

hehe, leesterrr, i'm assuming that's a typo because episode 6 aired last week image

i think it is confirmed that only one episode of Heaven's Tree will air...can anyone make a final confirmation? image

이 름 하얀나무(SBSadmin) 등록일 2006-03-02 09:45:33

오늘은 7회, 한 회분만 방송됩니다!!

연속방송 여부를 여쭤보시는 분들이 많아서 공지 드립니다!!

오늘은 아쉽지만 7회, 한 회분만 방송됩니다!!

시간은 평소와 같이 9시 55분이랍니다!!

참고하세요~~

That message is from an SBS administrator on the SBS HT message board.

Yes...it is confirmed that only episode 7 will be broadcasted. In Korea, it will air the same time.

• Miss BouakhamMiss Bouakham Miss Bi ^_^b A.N.JELL shrinePosts: 4,176Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited March 2006
    QUOTE(christiane @ Mar 1 2006, 05:11 PM) »

OK HERE IS MY THEORY

hmm...i don't know...i skimmed through episode 2 and ever since he gave the necklace to hana, he has not been wearing one

for example, the bath tub scene and the scene where hana was applying medicine on his chest
    ( image phew! these two scenes are HOT... image )
    he does not have on the necklace...so doesn't that mean there's only one? image

thanks for the confirmation, MeiLin image
  • cat421cat421 Posts: 281Member
    QUOTE(christiane @ Mar 1 2006, 07:11 PM) »

OK HERE IS MY THEORY

and why he is surprise to see it on hana ..i think it not surprise face, it is more like " oh mom necklace, you look so beautiful with that , i love you hana"'face..

christiane ~ so you're saying that both YS and his mom had that cross necklace and he gave Hana his mom's neclace while he still has his own? That would make sense and also I like that idea! image image That they both have that necklace to keep them safe. image Too bad the necklace FAILED in its mission! image As we all know.... image I will have to go back and watch from the moment he gave Hana the necklace to see whether I can spot him wearing one too. Then that will confirm your theory.

QUOTE(Miss Bouakham @ Mar 1 2006, 06:56 PM) »

hehe…IPB Image
    since you’re the cat, it’s only fair that I’m the hawk with sharp eyes…IPB Image

freak..... image
    IPB Image
    ~Namuer~

IDOL

QUOTE(cat421 @ Mar 1 2006, 05:32 PM) »

christiane ~ so you're saying that both YS and his mom had that cross necklace and he gave Hana his mom's neclace while he still has his own? That would make sense and also I like that idea! image image That they both have that necklace to keep them safe. image Too bad the necklace FAILED in its mission! image As we all know.... image I will have to go back and watch from the moment he gave Hana the necklace to see whether I can spot him wearing one too. Then that will confirm your theory.

but as i pointed out in my earlier post...during the bathtub scene and the scene that hana was applying medicine on him, there's no necklace on YS image

QUOTE(cat421 @ Mar 1 2006, 05:32 PM) »

freak..... image

runs into dark corner...i'm going to boycott soompi image
    QUOTE(Miss Bouakham @ Mar 1 2006, 07:27 PM) »

hmm...i don't know...i skimmed through episode 2 and ever since he gave the necklace to hana, he has not been wearing one

for example, the bath tub scene and the scene where hana was applying medicine on his chest
    ( image phew! these two scenes are HOT... image )
    he does not have on the necklace...so doesn't that mean there's only one? image

Any excuse to rewatch those parts eh perv? image

But yeah, you are correcto! b/c if both him AND his mom had the necklace then he would not have been wearing it when he gave it to Hana. Remember how he took it off from his own neck and then forced it on her? Also, the part where those boys harassed him and took his necklace and he was desperately trying to get it back b/c it was his mom's?

thanks MeiLin for the confirmation!

QUOTE(Miss Bouakham @ Mar 1 2006, 07:39 PM) »

but as i pointed out in my earlier post...during the bathtub scene and the scene that hana was applying medicine on him, there's no necklace on YS image

image *exasperation* I posted that BEFORE I saw your post little miss speedy...always beating me and voicing out my thoughts before I can. image

QUOTE(Miss Bouakham @ Mar 1 2006, 07:39 PM) »

Now you make me feel like I just kicked a puppy. image image image
    IPB Image
    ~Namuer~

ROOKIE

QUOTE(cat421 @ Mar 1 2006, 08:32 PM) »

freak..... image

well everybody have right ..he didn t have it when he was in the bath and when he was down....but maybe he kept it in a secret bow under his bed... image

well we might need a private detective to track the necklace...why don t we call gong chan from my girl to find it for us.... image
    QUOTE(christiane @ Mar 1 2006, 07:51 PM) »

but maybe he kept it in a secret bow under his bed... image

hahahaha! image NOT LIKELY.....

QUOTE(christiane @ Mar 1 2006, 07:51 PM) »

well we might need a private detective to track the necklace...why don t we call gong chan from my girl to find it for us.... image

Leave it to Gong Chan!?!?!?!?!? image image Then we are SURE never to know! GC is the worst detective ever! image
    IPB Image
    ~Namuer~

IDOL

QUOTE(cat421 @ Mar 1 2006, 05:49 PM) »

Any excuse to rewatch those parts eh perv?

you know me too well...look who's calling who a freak image

*exasperation* I posted that BEFORE I saw your post little miss speedy...always beating me and voicing out my thoughts before I can. image

although i am quite honored with the alias Miss Speedy...Mrs. Wannie will do image

i think i'm going to scratch the thought of becoming a historian, i think i should become a psychic now... image image

Now you make me feel like I just kicked a puppy.

how degrading! image
    this is between you and me image
    what you do have against those poor puppies? image
  • meabxwbmeabxwb Detroit, MichiganPosts: 532Member
    that is so sad on behalf of what the aunt is doing. the aunt is so cruel doesnt deserve to be Hana's dad's sister. tsk. !!!!!!!! what a mean AUNT. but other wise.. i see as if YS ganna be a gansta? correct me. i just saw the preview...
  • jollyrancherjollyrancher Korea/U.S.A.Posts: 805Member
    when is episode 7 coming out? image

QUOTE(christiane @ Mar 1 2006, 08:11 PM) »

OK HERE IS MY THEORY

Noooo thats incorrecto!
    because remember? when Reu senpai took Hana out on a date and yunsu ruined it and she got all mad and then he put the necklace around her and said, "ill protect u forever"? he never wore it after that image

IDOL

QUOTE(meabxwb @ Mar 1 2006, 05:56 PM) »

that is so sad on behalf of what the aunt is doing. the aunt is so cruel doesnt deserve to be Hana's dad's sister. tsk. !!!!!!!! what a mean AUNT. but other wise.. i see as if YS ganna be a gansta? correct me. i just saw the preview...

depending on the preview from which episode you saw...but not to spoil it too much, yes, he became a member of the yakuza image

QUOTE(jollyrancher @ Mar 1 2006, 05:59 PM) »

Thursday... image
    QUOTE(Miss Bouakham @ Mar 1 2006, 07:55 PM) »

how degrading! image
    this is between you and me image
    what you do have against those poor puppies? image

WHAT PUPPIES?!?!?!?!?! image
    what I meant was that you made me feel like I just kicked a puppy b/c you seemed sad/offended that I called you a freak. Haven't you ever heard of the expression 'the kicked puppy look'? image

IPB Image
    ~Namuer~

IDOL

QUOTE(cat421 @ Mar 1 2006, 06:05 PM) »

WHAT PUPPIES?!?!?!?!?! image
    what I meant was that you made me feel like I just kicked a puppy b/c you seemed sad/offended that I called you a freak. Haven't you ever heard of the expression 'the kicked puppy look'? image

Cat, of course i know your words were not literal image
    i was just going off topic and joking with ya image

how should we bring our discussion back to Heaven's Tree? image

there were no puppies in there image
    imagine if YS owned a big german shepherd... image
    QUOTE(jollyrancher @ Mar 1 2006, 07:59 PM) »

Noooo thats incorrecto!
    because remember? when Reu senpai took Hana out on a date and yunsu ruined it and she got all mad and then he put the necklace around her and said, "ill protect u forever"? he never wore it after that image

Yes, I think that we've already established that that theory is wrong.

QUOTE(Miss Bouakham @ Mar 1 2006, 08:13 PM) »

Cat, of course i know your words were not literal image
    i was just going off topic and joking with ya image

how should we bring our discussion back to Heaven's Tree? image

there were no puppies in there image
    imagine if YS owned a big german shepherd... image

ok, let's stay away from the puppy discussion. image image Don't even go there Mrs. Wannie.

Let us talk about Hana's horrible wardrobe in Heaven's Tree!
    Seriously, when she's not wearing her school or work uniform, they put her in the most ugliest clothes! image And the dresses don't count b/c she only wears them to work at the club. Her regular everyday clothes is DULL DULL DULL and more DULL
    IPB Image
    ~Namuer~

IDOL

edited March 2006
    To get back on track image
    I made a compilation of all my favorite quotes from episode 1 image
    And added images as a side dish image

EPISODE 1's MAGICAL QUOTES

Now, I'm going to tell the story about snow
    No, to put it correctly,
    it's a story about people who live with snow
    I'm going to tell of people who left and returned with the snow

IPB Image

Even now, I still remember...
    The empty look in oppa's eyes when we first met
    He looked at me with such sadness in his eyes

IPB Image

Just like father
    I was afraid oppa would disappear into the snow as well
    IPB Image

Yoon Suh's mother left this world saying
    she'll be back when it snows again
    So to Yoon Suh, snow represents his mother...
    just like snow represents father to me
    Despite the language barrier
    I could feel Yoon Suh Oppa's pain and joy

IPB Image

ROOKIE

QUOTE(cat421 @ Mar 1 2006, 08:55 PM) »

hahahaha! image NOT LIKELY.....
    Leave it to Gong Chan!?!?!?!?!? image image Then we are SURE never to know! GC is the worst detective ever! image

so true image

QUOTE(jollyrancher @ Mar 1 2006, 08:59 PM) »

Noooo thats incorrecto!

ok it is a magic necklace....sometims it appears with hana and somtimes it is JS who wear it and sometimes it double image ...

well the best conclusion to all of this it is because JS after receiving the necklace from hanahas put it on the tree but he don t want to forget his mum go to buy another one...hahahaha.. image
    QUOTE(Miss Bouakham @ Mar 1 2006, 08:25 PM) »

To get back on track image
    I made a compilation of all my favorite quotes from episode 1 image
    And added images as a side dish image

Now, I'm going to tell the story about snow
    No, to put it correctly,
    it's a story about people who live with snow
    I'm going to tell of people who left and returned with the snow

IPB Image

Even now, I still remember...
    The empty look in oppa's eyes when we first met
    He looked at me with such sadness in his eyes

IPB Image

Just like father
    I was afraid oppa would disappear into the snow as well
    IPB Image

Yoon Suh's mother left this world saying
    she'll be back when it snows again
    So to Yoon Suh, snow represents his mother...
    just like snow represents father to me
    Despite the language barrier
    I could feel Yoon Suh Oppa's pain and joy

IPB Image

Mrs. Wannie!!!!! That's BEAUTIFUL! image awwwwww, thanks for sharing that w/ us. image
    I'm tempted to use that image of his eyes as my sig
    IPB Image
    ~Namuer~

IDOL

QUOTE(cat421 @ Mar 1 2006, 06:22 PM) »

Let us talk about Hana's horrible wardrobe in Heaven's Tree!
    Seriously, when she's not wearing her school or work uniform, they put her in the most ugliest clothes! image And the dresses don't count b/c she only wears them to work at the club. Her regular everyday clothes is DULL DULL DULL and more DULL

come on Cat, don't be too harsh on the girl image
    she's playing a poor girl, what do you expect her to wear? image

image you're so funny christiane... image
    a magic necklace...i like that image
    if only it would work and protect them both image

QUOTE(cat421 @ Mar 1 2006, 06:30 PM) »

Mrs. Wannie!!!!! That's BEAUTIFUL! image awwwwww, thanks for sharing that w/ us. image
    I'm tempted to use that image of his eyes as my sig

Cat, it was rushed, nothing fancy image
    just a few screenshots here and there image

if you ever want to, let me know and i can resize it because it does not follow the sig rules of soompi image

anyway, episode 2 coming right up!
    stay tuned! image