so how do you do your makeup everyday? do you go for a more natural or heavy look?
this is mine:
- foundation (revlon colorstay in fresh beige)
- blush (mac in peaches)
- curl eyelashes (elf curler)
- eyeliner (l'oreal hip for tightlining and revlon colorstay for waterlining)
- mascara (max factor 2000 calorie)
- fill in brows (i use some dried l'oreal hip on an angled brush)
- lipstick (revlon superlustrous lipstick in silver city pink)
- lipgloss (revlon superlustrous lipgloss in nude lustre)
the end result looks natural because i use a little of each.