Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[drama 2009] The City Hall 시티홀

Replies

• jastineljastinel Suna4life/Philippines PhilippinesPosts: 3,554Member
    edited April 2009
    38 pages and this drama will just start tomorrow, lets see how many pages will be added by the end of episode one.
    I hope someone will do the recap and screen caps. I`m busy everyday, no time to beat our fast hunters in posting goodies here.
    Thanks Helena for the article!
    ssssssk.jpg
    Kim Sun Ah..."I need to be touched in order for the viewers to think, “That can really happen” through my acting".
    "I give a lot of effort to nurture my heart. Whether someone calls me crazy or not, I will even go to a corner of a shooting scene to act goofy to pep myself up"

.........Translation by sassychef@dramabeans.com.........
  • mzpakipotmzpakipot Obsessed with City Hall and GuMi couple! Posts: 2,736Member
    24 hours to go!!! thanks for the article kdramafanusa! I'm wishing with all you for the ratings.
    Best Kdrama:City Hall /// Best Couple: GuMi
    UPDATING SIGGY................
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the number of moments that take our breath away."
    Status: CITY HALL DETOX /// Currently Addicted to CITY HALL Recaps by Samsooki & Team @Dramabeans
  • angie_2006angie_2006 Posts: 491Member

ROOKIE

edited April 2009
    Hi Everyone, TODAY IS THE DAY! THE PREMIERE FOR THE CITY HALL!! THE CITY HALL FIGHTING!!!

Updates from Mi Rae'S Blog (Cyworld)

나만큼이나 귀여운 팬더 카푸치노~

맛있다 달콤하다 난 커피도 잘 타지만 잘 음미도 하지 움하하

어....... 갑자기 기분이 나빠진다..........

그래. 민주화. 이 기지배.
    맨날 지 혼자 유난은 있는대로 떠는 기지배.
    아니 무슨 나한테 지는 맨날 카푸치노로 해달래~
    내가 진짜 착하고 워낙 내 맡은바에 최선을 다하니까! 해주고 있는거지...

그리고 오늘.......
    내가 이러니까 7년째 10급공무원이라구?
    뭐... 그래 틀린말은 아니라 반박은 못했지만,
    너는 시의원되서 참 좋~~~으시겠어

우리 시사람들 마음은 너보다 내가 더 잘안다 알기는아니
    참나원 말은 바른말이지 안그래?
    난 정치의 정자도 모르고 뭐가 좋은 정치인줄은 모르지만,
    확실한건! 내가 너보다 우리시민들 더 행복하게 해줄수있다는거다 흥!

부시장님도 훈남인데, 비서실장님까지 훈남..ㅠ.ㅠ

시장님 한마디에 죽고 사시는...
    우리 시청의 국장님 삼총사~!

뭐든 시켜만 주세요! 커피 타는 것 말고도 잘 할 수 있어요 ^--^

Thanks kdramafanusa for the article image

ROOKIE

edited April 2009
    too many goodies being posted, not sure if these have been posted before ...

BTS
    Source: http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_m...arch&seq=27 (Cyworld)

ROOKIE

edited April 2009
    New section added on SBS The City Hall official website - MATCH GAME
    http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/resource/template...vMenuId=1010819
    Need login ID to play ...

• see-Tsee-T Posts: 226Member
    hi guys..thank u so much for giving us so many goodies about the city hall..
    i really love the pic where suna n csw posed for the tango dance..cant wait for the scene..omg!! image
    anyway cud any1 tell me where to watch the city hall first episode live(i mean d same time it will be aired on sbs)???are there any particular website??

ROOKIE

edited April 2009
    Article from PD Journal with summary for 1st Episode (in Korean language): http://www.pdjournal.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=21715

[오늘의 추천방송] SBS '시티홀'

• mzpakipotmzpakipot Obsessed with City Hall and GuMi couple! Posts: 2,736Member
    HQ

Inside SBS Headquarters?

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the number of moments that take our breath away."
    Status: CITY HALL DETOX /// Currently Addicted to CITY HALL Recaps by Samsooki & Team @Dramabeans
  • bujhitapexoxa89bujhitapexoxa89 anggie LIMA- PERUPosts: 488Member
    edited April 2009
    image image image image Wow thanks for the article and all.... wow sis Angie thanks for all the BTS ^^
    yeah Mi Rae's blog is fantastic =DDD i love cappucino too image image image

Well just almost 14 hours and city hall goes
    AJA AJA CITY HALL TEAM FIGHTING
    I also wish a high rating image image image image
    crossing my fingers image

My last goodies...I am trying to finish all my homework omo there are four subjects aish aish
    xD hope to finish in just 6 hours..i will be here then =DDDDDD thank you everyone

http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr271/l...06Apr281656.gif

Yeah i found this new 노영심 "Piano concert" on
    May 20-21 at LG Arts Center including (City Hall OST) image

http://www.pianogirl.co.kr

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200904281803431002

credits:newsen, naver.
    Please read the signature rules
  • sueyipsueyip Posts: 3,589Member

IDOL

edited April 2009
    hi guys..thank u so much for giving us so many goodies about the city hall..
    i really love the pic where suna n csw posed for the tango dance..cant wait for the scene..omg!!
    anyway cud any1 tell me where to watch the city hall first episode live(i mean d same time it will be aired on sbs)???are there any particular website??

Hi. am terrible where computers are concerned but someone told me about
    tvants to watch WIAN. Try that. It works for me. I tried that out last night -
    just in case I can't get connected tonight. Just type tvants.com, download that,
    find the channel sbs and viola ......... happy viewing.
  • *alodia**alodia* ? Dia ? ??....??....^^ PhilippinesPosts: 4,038Member

IDOL

I can't believe today is D-Day~
    Time flies (for me... i know a lot of you have been waiting for too long).

What do i feel right now?
    Kaseumi tugeun tugeun (my heart is beating fast / my heart throbs / i'm nervous-excited)...
    What's funny is on my way home, i've always said 'kasumi tugeun tugeun... kasumi tugeun tugeun..'. everytime i think about tonight's pilot... and when i went to Sunaforever, Suna's fans' comments for today were "tugeun tugeun" as well... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Dang! I can't finish indexing all the pages today... and i don't think i can finish all the layouts i'm preparing as well... but i/we have a few goodies for everyone that hopefully i can finish within the day.

I'll be joining you guys in the live viewing tonight, but I can't join the discussions afterwards image because i have to rush to work shortly afterwards (i just requested my schedule to be moved from 8:30pm to 12mn instead Manila time).. what's bad is that i'd be home late tomorrow... and i'm pretty sure i'd be left behind once again.

Another funny thing, when i asked my supervisor to move my schedule, he asked me my reasons. I said "family emergency". Family - Suna is my Unnie (older sister)... so she is a family... i'll be spending tonight with you, my soompi (ksa/cityhallers) family and my sunaforever family. My supervisor said emergency is a matter of life and death. I told him it is indeed a matter of life and death. (i'll die if I won't be able to watch the pilot! and i might kill someone at the office if get to spend my 9pm-10pm (mla time) there because of frustration). So it's a Family Emergency. I didn't lie, did I?
    001.gif002.gif
    Get I Do I Do English Subtitles from: B.O.N F u n S u b s © ~ Band Of Nuts F u n S u b s (HanRel version)
    We are still recruting Korean-English Translators for I Do I Do.
    If you are interested please send me a message or email me at alodia4448@yahoo.com
    ★ ★ ★ UPDATES AND USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT I DO I DO ON PAGE 4 ★ ★ ★

IDOL

edited April 2009
    So it's a Family Emergency. I didn't lie, did I?

You certrainly did not lie, alodia. This is indeed a real family emergency.
    All of us have to pray hard that this drama will be a big hit too and
    we do have to support Suna, right? It's eyes on the computer tonight.
    Suna ....... you have our support.
    last night I tested my TVants again and it was very slow. Is it my connection or the TVant?
    I hope someone can tell me some other way to watch CH, I have to be prepared for the final hour.

ssssssk.jpg
    Kim Sun Ah..."I need to be touched in order for the viewers to think, “That can really happen” through my acting".
    "I give a lot of effort to nurture my heart. Whether someone calls me crazy or not, I will even go to a corner of a shooting scene to act goofy to pep myself up"

• see-Tsee-T Posts: 226Member
    thanks a lot sueyip..ive downloaded the tvants but i dont know which sbs should i choose for viewing city hall in some hours later..are all the sbs lists just the same??for eg: sbs cjb, sbs knn, sbs live n so on..

ROOKIE

New photos released by SBS

온에어때 많은 웃음을 주셨던 최상훈님.
    이번엔 어떤 모습을 보여줄지 기대되네요~

자자자~ 진정하고~ 워~워~
    이게 도대체 어찌 된 시추에인션인지 궁금하다면!
    <시티홀> 본.방.사.수~!

QUOTE (see-T @ Apr 29 2009, 10:42 AM) »
    thanks a lot sueyip..ive downloaded the tvants but i dont know which sbs should i choose for viewing city hall in some hours later..are all the sbs lists just the same??for eg: sbs cjb, sbs knn, sbs live n so on..

The other day I watched the drama of JRW in CJB SBS. So may be it`s the same channel that CH will be broadcast.
    My only problem is the screen was pause all the time.
    ssssssk.jpg

edited April 2009
    QUOTE (see-T @ Apr 28 2009, 07:42 PM) »

yeah, i wanna know too, but to be on a safe side, i'll just open each of them..^^ help!!

edit: thanks jastinel sis!

IDOL

I think it's the cjb. When I went in last night, I saw
    the period drama, Princess ... something. Think this
    will be the right channel.

ROOKIE

edited April 2009
    TVants has many channels with SBS e.g. SBS CJB, CJB SBS, SBS KNN etc
    I tried few channels with SBS ... watching Cain & Abel and Princess Ja Myung Go respectively ... but SBS CJB seems to work better for me. It paused as well. But not as frequent as others. If I'm not mistaken at the author column it indicates as "韓國SBS" or "韩国SBS" (sorry, can't remember if it's written in traditional or simplified Chinese).

edited April 2009
    we're going to see this scene later, right?

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200904291145461001

mine's working right now...and watching it using VLC media player..but i don't think it matters if i use VLC or not..8 hrs to go!!! i dunno if i'm able to sleep..lol

City Hall fighting!

here's a news clip--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYaZuNvK1n4
    source: http://www.y-star.co.kr/_ln/0101_200904291039213100

it's about City Hall VS Accidental Couple aka That Fool, Just Looking