Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[drama 2009] The City Hall 시티홀

Replies

• jastineljastinel Suna4life/Philippines PhilippinesPosts: 3,554Member
    QUOTE (angie_2006 @ Apr 24 2009, 12:28 PM) »
    Hi jastinel, this could be your wish comes true. image
    2nd NG clip (with swim suit?? image ) being released by SBS.

Source: SBS The City Hall website (play time: 3 minutes 10 seconds)

and thanks for the article's link.

Waahhh, really?! Thanks Angie_2006!
    I hope it`s in Baidu already or in suna4u.
    Ok, what will be my next wish....how about seeing Suna with a BF?
    I wish HB will visit her on the set....hehehe
    ssssssk.jpg
    Kim Sun Ah..."I need to be touched in order for the viewers to think, “That can really happen” through my acting".
    "I give a lot of effort to nurture my heart. Whether someone calls me crazy or not, I will even go to a corner of a shooting scene to act goofy to pep myself up"

.........Translation by sassychef@dramabeans.com.........
  • *alodia**alodia* ? Dia ? ??....??....^^ PhilippinesPosts: 4,038Member

IDOL

edited April 2009
    as expected on this scene... i heard her say "min-mang-hae" (i'm embarrassed) again....

(this time she said 'oh-uh min-mang-hae' 어우! 민망해~!)

I have something to add to my min-mang-hae-yo compilation:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjhVcsWg-Ic image

I was able to get the video file on my temp internet folder but it's on DAT.
    i dunno whether i need to convert it and into what...
    001.gif002.gif
    Get I Do I Do English Subtitles from: B.O.N F u n S u b s © ~ Band Of Nuts F u n S u b s (HanRel version)
    We are still recruting Korean-English Translators for I Do I Do.
    If you are interested please send me a message or email me at alodia4448@yahoo.com
    ★ ★ ★ UPDATES AND USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT I DO I DO ON PAGE 4 ★ ★ ★
  • kdramafanusakdramafanusa Posts: 10,039Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2009

Wednesday-Thursday Dramas 'The City Hall' VS 'That Fool'
    OSEN

KBS 2TV 'Again, My Love' (24 episodes) and SBS 'Cain And Abel' (20 episodes) aired their final episodes on April 23rd. Their followup dramas 'That Fool' and 'The City Hall', premiering simultaneously, will compete with each other.

MBC 'Cinderella Man' is currently recording single digit rating.

~~~~~

TVReport

According to AGB Nielsen (April 23rd), KBS 'Again, My Love' and SBS 'Cain And Abel' tied for the #1 spot with 16.5%; MBC 'Cinderella Man' got 7.1%.

IDOL

edited April 2009
    Haha! I said it would be nice if Mi Rae will be blogging in English...
    guess what? she did say a few words in english today

MiRae's Day

오늘 하늘이 딱 이런것 같아

오늘은 thanks god FRIDAY 인데 ㅜㅜ

날씨때문에 그런지 오늘따라 사람들이 침체된것같아

음..... 가만히 있으니까 나도 덩달아 기분이 다운되는걸 심심

안돼안돼 신미래!

우리 시청의 귀염둥이+활력소+분위기메이커인 내가 이럴수없지!

CHEER UP! 호호♥

She said the sky is exactly just like how it is in this picture:

And Oh... Mi-Rae is feeling down today... but she said she shouldn't be... Cheer Up Mi Rae. We can't wait to meet you!
    001.gif002.gif
    Get I Do I Do English Subtitles from: B.O.N F u n S u b s © ~ Band Of Nuts F u n S u b s (HanRel version)
    If you are interested please send me a message or email me at alodia4448@yahoo.com

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2009
    some more articles...

Cha Seung-Won . Hwang Jung-Min . Kwon Sang-Woo, Big Film Stars - TV 'Triangular Contest'
    차승원·황정민·권상우, 영화대신 TV서 '삼파전'
    http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2009042408111340982

http://www.unionpress.co.kr/detail.php?num...ead=01r04r03r05

The winner? Hwang JungMin . Kim AhJoong VS Cha SeungWon . Kim SunAh
    승자는?황정민·김아중VS차승원·김선아
    http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...9&p=mydaily

• shirleyshirley Posts: 6,989Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2009
    QUOTE (*alodia* @ Apr 24 2009, 10:33 AM) »
    awww! thanks shirley!! Love it!
    how can you download from SBS? image image

you can either use a direct way of recording the clip from the screen or there is a software i have that can get the links out and record them directly.~ now i cant recall the actual name of the software though .--;;

but first you must have a SBS id to log in to watch .~^

IDOL

edited April 2009
    QUOTE (mzpakipot @ Apr 22 2009, 01:03 PM) »
    lol! thanks for the picture angie06,, omo! that reminds of Sun Ah in WIAN (BTS pic)?

Jo Gook and Shin Mi Rae ... Heo Cho Hee?

QUOTE (shirley @ Apr 24 2009, 02:50 PM) »
    you can either use a direct way of recording the clip from the screen or there is a software i have that can get the links out and record them directly.~ now i cant recall the actual name of the software though .--;;

but first you must have a SBS id to log in to watch .~

I've been looking for a software to get video links... hope you can remember the name of the software. ^^
    001.gif002.gif
    QUOTE (shirley @ Apr 24 2009, 02:50 PM) »

but first you must have a SBS id to log in to watch .~^

Hi shirley, can you upload again the vid in mediafire, so I can DL the NG....please! Thanks in advance!
    ssssssk.jpg
    Kim Sun Ah..."I need to be touched in order for the viewers to think, “That can really happen” through my acting".
    "I give a lot of effort to nurture my heart. Whether someone calls me crazy or not, I will even go to a corner of a shooting scene to act goofy to pep myself up"

• angie_2006angie_2006 Posts: 491Member

ROOKIE

edited April 2009
    Source: Cyworld (BTS at filming set)

edited April 2009
    City hall 2nd NG
    posted by MNIKSS

http://tieba.baidu.com/%BD%F0%C9%C6%D1%C5/...b1de47a24a4805/
    credit@Baidu
    ssssssk.jpg

• shirleyshirley Posts: 6,989Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

QUOTE (*alodia* @ Apr 24 2009, 02:55 PM) »
    I've been looking for a software to get video links... hope you can remember the name of the software. ^^

i used the Realplay AV
    QUOTE (jastinel @ Apr 24 2009, 03:03 PM) »
    Hi shirley, can you upload again the vid in mediafire, so I can DL the NG....please! Thanks in advance!

you meant the swimming pool scene making of ? right , here you go

25 MB
    http://www.mediafire.com/?zzljmzontzn

youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jkI_7GAbxY

btw i think Mr Cha look really good . probably going to create a storm with his come back , he has this natural comedy timing .

• auisauis ThailandPosts: 74Member
    edited April 2009
    QUOTE (bujhitapexoxa89 @ Apr 24 2009, 08:32 AM) »
    these hairclip are ₩ 33

it's ₩ 330000 , isnt it?

anyway if you could find where we can buy it please tell me, lol
    but they are so expensive ><~

ps* sis anggie please reply me in hi5 ^^
    thanks a lot

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2009
    QUOTE (shirley @ Apr 24 2009, 09:43 AM) »
    25 MB
    http://www.mediafire.com/?zzljmzontzn
    youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jkI_7GAbxY

Dear Shirley, thank you so much. I miss watching the same drama with you; don't have a chance to follow 'Family Glory' & 'Job Well Done'. Maybe we'll go through the entire journey with this one, i hope so at least. image

I only saw the other one you put up, I'll have to check this out too (good that Justinel asked).

QUOTE (shirley @ Apr 24 2009, 09:43 AM) »
    btw i think Mr Cha look really good. probably going to create a storm with his come back, he has this natural comedy timing .

I agree & hope so too. I am so glad he's doing this genre again, I was sad when I read this article before:
    QUOTE (kdramafanusa @ Apr 19 2009, 09:54 AM) »
    *** Sportsworldi.com 2008.07.04 21:17 ***

Actor Cha Seungwon declared that he will no longer appear in comedies.

Cha Seungwon, wearing a reggae hair style, said at the ’Eye for an Eye, Tooth for a Tooth’ movie production press conference held at the Lotte Hotel in Sogongdong, "I don’t want to appear in comedies anymore."

Cha Seungwon, who has gained great popularity through movies such as ’Kick the Moon’ and ’815 Day (aka Jailbreaker),’ said "I appeared in comedies just because I wanted to try them. I will appear in comedies again when I want to, but for now, I don’t want to anymore. From now on, even if it means that I have to lessen the number of movies I appear in, I will only take the role of characters that I want to try. I hope that the next character I take is not a set character and a visually fancy one." Cha Seungwon will take the roll of Ahn Hyunmin who fights against adept detective Baek Sungchan’s, who will be played by Han Sukgyu, in the movie ’Eye for an Eye, Tooth for a Tooth,’ which will be released on the 31st.

The writer of SBS drama 'The City Hall' said that this drama is a romantic comedy. I hope that the script is good enough for him to consider doing comedy again. A big welcome back to the small screen, all the best. image

Shirley, have you read the news about the remake of j-drama The Man Who Can't Get Married with our other fav JJH? Mr. X mentioned Mr Cha in his posting at Dahee's blog.
    QUOTE (kdramafanusa @ Apr 17 2009, 08:27 AM) »
    Source: Dahee Fanel

Ji Jin Hee Cast In New Drama
    Posted by daheefanel on April 17, 2009

Ji Jin Hee has been cast as the male lead in the Korean remake of the popular 2006 comedic Japanese dorama “The Man Who Can’t Get Married” (Kekkon Dekinai Otoko). The script is to be written by Yeo Ji Na (9 Innings 2 Outs), and it is set to be directed by PD Kim Jung Kyu (Glorious Inheritance). It will be produced by Apple Tree Pictures.

Ji Jin Hee’s character, Jo Jae Hee, is a stubborn bachelor in his early 40’s who enjoys being alone. He’s an architect who lives alone in a luxurious apartment and enjoys eating and shopping by himself. The drama will chart the character’s gradual change as he learns to open up his heart. The character is always serious, but it is that very seriousness that causes funny situations to emerge....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Mr. X's comments on April 17, 2009 at 4:24 am:

This was calling for a Park Yeon-Seon script, but I guess Yeo Ji-Na is bearable (that PD, though… eh).

Most people think (with good reason) the only real alternative to Abe Hiroshi would be Cha Seung-Won, but then again going in a slightly different direction with casting would be interesting (a la White Tower). It’s not like a Xerox copy of the original would do this any good....

• mzpakipotmzpakipot Obsessed with City Hall and GuMi couple! Posts: 2,736Member
    edited April 2009
    hello chinguyas!

i was on image image mode, while re-watching MNIKSS marathon. Well, my chingus are doing an awesome job updating this thread.

thanks so much for the upload of the NGs shirley. One question, what browser do you use to dl from SBS?

alodia, can we find out who's the writer for Mi-Rae's blog. It'll be cool if it is Suna. lol

I'm also happy to know that CSW took on this role, eventhough he said he will never do a comedy again. As a KSA fan, I feel very much obliged for him taking this role with KSA. So, Thank You Mr. Cha!

4 days to go, seems so long to wait.
    Best Kdrama:City Hall /// Best Couple: GuMi
    UPDATING SIGGY................
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the number of moments that take our breath away."
    Status: CITY HALL DETOX /// Currently Addicted to CITY HALL Recaps by Samsooki & Team @Dramabeans
    QUOTE (shirley @ Apr 25 2009, 12:43 AM) »
    i used the Realplay AV

Yes...yes, Thank you shirley!
    4 days to go!!!
    Happy weekend everyone!
    ssssssk.jpg

• bujhitapexoxa89bujhitapexoxa89 anggie LIMA- PERUPosts: 488Member
    4 DAYS TO GO

thank you so much to friends from sunabar
    Please read the signature rules
    edited April 2009
    Mi Rae's blog

상금 이천만원..........?! ₩ 20,000,000 prize..........?!

뭐시라? 상금 이천만원..........?! Uh, what? ₩ 20,000,000 prize ..........?!

credits:cyworld

More goodies

http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr271/l...__roaddog78.jpg

http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr271/l...hall/_kpr22.jpg

http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr271/l...ll/kajsasss.jpg

???? Boys over Flowers image image image image what is that well no comments
    credits: naver

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE UPDATES
    shirley, angie, mzpakipot, helena, jastinel, alodia image image
    okie dear i already reply there Auis---- miss you so much
  • mzpakipotmzpakipot Obsessed with City Hall and GuMi couple! Posts: 2,736Member
    I love Mi-Rae's blog! hehehe---wish someone will do the translation for each post! ^^

Thanks anGGie for the funny PS! I believe only 1 person making those PS, isn't it?
    Best Kdrama:City Hall /// Best Couple: GuMi
    UPDATING SIGGY................
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the number of moments that take our breath away."
    Status: CITY HALL DETOX /// Currently Addicted to CITY HALL Recaps by Samsooki & Team @Dramabeans
    I found this cute baby is going to participate in City Hall image image image image

김진성

Born: 2001년 5월 8일

Broadcast: SBS 시티홀 (2009),

MBC 사랑해, 울지마 (2008),

KBS 연애결혼 (2008).

http://dir.nate.com/People/Entertainer/Chi...n_Sung/&v=3

http://people.nate.com/people/info/ki/mj/kimjinsungbaby/
    credits:cyworld

Oh sis mzpakipot no there are many guys doing this xD hohoho
    really funny

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2009
    QUOTE (bujhitapexoxa89 @ Apr 24 2009, 09:34 PM) »
    I found this cute baby is going to participate in City Hall image image image image

Kim Jin-Sung [김진성]

DOB: August 8th, 2001
    TV Series:
    The City Hall <시티홀> (SBS, 2009)
    Don't Cry My Love / I Love You, Don't Cry <사랑해울지마> (MBC, 2008)
    Love & Marriage <연애결혼> (KBS, 2008)

QUOTE (mzpakipot @ Apr 24 2009, 03:20 PM) »
    thanks so much for the upload of the NGs shirley. One question, what browser do you use to dl from SBS?

May I jump in? image
    Not sure about SBS website, but I use RealPlayer Version 11 (free) to download Internet video directly from web pages.
    I still don't know how to take out links, I always have to rely on Shirley & others. image

QUOTE (bujhitapexoxa89 @ Apr 24 2009, 08:21 PM) »
    More goodies

Thanks for hunting these down & share them with us. The DCGallers are really amazing/creative.