Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[drama 2009] The City Hall 시티홀

Replies

• michellephanmichellephan Melbourne,VIC AustraliaPosts: 589Member
    so curious what will happen between JG-MR-BB
    all the love things in this ep and watch the preview seem like sad love story coming up... image

The Special Girl Of My Heart
  • maplephinmaplephin Posts: 116Member
    edited June 2009
    *alodia* have you come back to life ? This is my spirit typing too!!!! Screaming? mzpakipot, I've got no voice now!!!! I can't remember a thing..I can't recall anything now... I'm still in a shocked state!!! What has happened just now??? Oh Richard Simmons~ next week is just damn heart wrenching!!!! I've not have enough sweet moments between GuMi and so damn fast the writer is splitting them up????? Oh man!!!

Brief understanding from the preview:

It seems that BB had specially arranged a meal together with Joguk and Mirae. I believes that he got the news from Gohae or that stupid bloodly hell reporter that Joguk has some affair going on and it is not good for an election candidate. Scandals are condemned thus he wants to stop this thing from continuing... It's the same thing that happened some thirty years ago when BB did not acknowledge Joguk as his son and now he wants to do the same thing to his son.
    Mirae:" I already knew from the start that we will never be on the same side." Joguk:" I have never imagined that the woman that I've used has actually such a great impact on me, on my life ." Joguk:" SoonIn, have you ever made your woman cry?"

NO!NO!NO!NO! This is just so sad....

I'm sorry guys that i start with the preview for next week..... *sob*
  • mzpakipotmzpakipot Obsessed with City Hall and GuMi couple! Posts: 2,736Member
    edited June 2009
    i shouldn't have watch the preview....kinda ruined my happy feeling earlier!!! MUST RE-WATCH those HAPPY SCENES AGAIN!

Must we suffer for Mi-rae?! image image

here's that clip when Jo-guk blocking the sun for Mi-rae..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYd3LEhZnp0
    Best Kdrama:City Hall /// Best Couple: GuMi
    UPDATING SIGGY................
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the number of moments that take our breath away."
    Status: CITY HALL DETOX /// Currently Addicted to CITY HALL Recaps by Samsooki & Team @Dramabeans
  • yum-Oyum-O Inju CityPosts: 197Member
    My guess is that BB is trying to plot JG and makes Mirae believe that JG developed the relationship with her just for political purposes. ugh!! I really don't want to see Mirae cries... image
  • scarecrowscarecrow Posts: 157Member
    the kissssssss is so perfect!!!! very tender and you can feel the love between the two. in my opinion, their kiss is so much better than the kiss KSA had with Hyun Bin and LDG. thank goodness they replaced Ryu Shi Won (sorry to RSW's fans) 'coz I think RSW won't be able to deliver like CSW did. i can't wait to see ep 14.

thanks mzpakipot for the youtube link.
  • Dorothy YapDorothy Yap Posts: 352Member

IDOL

Ohh ... btw, I did not catch the scene where both of them standing beside JG car and looking at the sea or sunrise. Did anyone watch that part???

So JG is BB's son???

In the preview ... can sense JG is really anxious to find MR ...

btw, I find JG is really cute ... over all ... ohhh he put MR's hand in his cloth to touch his chest .... hahahaha

• mead33mead33 Posts: 515Member
    oh, and i like the developing relationship between JoGuk's mom and the fisherman councillor head (forgot his name). I think they will be the one helping MiRae and JoGuk image

chayeh, you said that you can see a big love triangle coming up... eh...i am quite dense... which one is it?

actually i am quite confused... how did JoGuk make use of MiRae. Yes, he pushed her to become the mayor, but till now I am not sure how this would help JoGuk in anyway? image
  • maplephinmaplephin Posts: 116Member
    edited June 2009
    I'm still in a shock now and things just happened so fast and so mcuh at one go so sorry that I might miss out anything... Just before that sad preview, I believe evreyone's smiling and grinning off like a looney! ME too and my sister thought I'm crazy^^

1. In the car, Joguk was actually teasing Mirae. He's saying that her hands, her stomach, her heart adnd her legs belong to him so she must take good care of her body/health thus he wants to put her to sleep since she worked the whole night out. Mirae was both relieved from the tension but also bit disappointed that Joguk is not going for the kiss. Joguk then asked if her facial expression now means that she's anticipating sth more and is disappointed now. Mirae replied of course not and Joguk goes near her and she tried to push her away with her hands and Joguk then suddenly accused her of molesting him. [ it's the same scenario that happened in episode 4 at the snack bar] He grabbed her hands and act it out to show her that she did molest him by putting her hands at his chest! haha ^^ Mirae was shocked like he did before and said," ne ga yo? (me?) ye ga yo? (this hand?)" Joguk laughed it off and Mirae asked him if he's taking his revenge now. Mirae then asked him to hit her face to make things even. Joguk then said sth? and he make a quick peck on her lips and asked her to hit his face instead. Of course Mirae didn't as she's shocked now. ^^ Joguk then said that is she's not going to hit him then he's going for the real thing. *KIss....Muachz* Joguk then kissed her real deep and Mirae kissed him back too!!!!! [ we didn't get to see the hugging and watching sunset together so i think it'll appear as flashback]

2. It's already in the morning, Joguk was driving along the roadside with trees lining up on both sides. It's beautiful. Mirae was sleeping and Joguk stopped his car by the side and he carefulllly stepped out of the car. He's doing his best to minimise the noise made so that it won't wake Mirae up. He called Jungdo and told him that Mirae is sleeping right now so she'll be late for work and she should be excused as she had worked thru'out the night. Jungdo is shocked that Joguk is telling him this and he asked for Mirae and Joguk told him she's asleep now. Jugndo asked him where is she now as he wants to fetch him. Joguk asked him not to worry and he replied that he's not worried the place she is right now but the person who's with her. Joguk then reassured him that it's ok and end it off. He's wandering ard the place while letting Mirae have her sleep. He's admiring at Mirae while he's walking from his side of the car to Mirae's side of the car. It's so sweet cos it seems that he can't afford to take his eyes off him. Then, as the sun shines right at Mirae's face, she's feeling uncomfortable and Joguk notices that from her frown face. He then positioned himself to block the sunlight from Mirae's face. *He's really very sweet and caring!!!!* He then drove her back to her house and Mirae then woke up. Mirae was worried that she overslept and asked him why he didnt wake her up. Joguk said that he can't bear to wake her up since she's so pretty and cute when sleeping. Mirae's happy to hear that and Jgouk while passing her the docs she found as the proof, he told her how to wisely used this to deal with the situation and those people.Mirae asked him where dod he learnt all these from and Joguk replied ??? Mirae asked him if he's worried about her and he answered this firmly that he is. Mirae said that she's worried for him too as he's always so mindful about being winning and losing and such ??? Joguk then asked her this in a very serious tone that what if he's going to be her enemy and she need to fight against him, What will she do? Both are in bit agony as it seems like they kinda worried that such thing will really happen and Mirae brushed it off saying that He must rest well too since he's running an election now. She knows it best as she's been thru before. Just when about Mirae's about to get off the car, Joguk rushed to open the door for her. Both of them stared into each other eyes with love and yet ominous feelings.

3. Jungdo fetched Mirae back with his car and Mirae apologised to Jugndo that she won't this irresponsible thing again. Jungdo then explained that he's not angry with her but he needs to apologised to her as Johwa is the one who's responsbile for the chaos yesterday at her office. ( Previously, Jungdo got to know about the chaos yest and he immediately knows that its Johwa's doing and he went to drag her off from Mr Kang's office. She's trying to bribe him off and he knowingly tries to reject her and he's glad that Jungdo came at the right time) Jungdo demands that she should stopped doin gall these and Johwa insists that she's not wrong. Jungdo in the spite of anger, request to divorce with her and Johwa annoyed as well, agreed too.) Jungdo asked if she's hurt in any way and said his worry and Mirae told him that he should worried as Mirae thinks that the ahjumma that hit her yest must be in pain today cos her body is so tough and strong. Mirae then asked him what did he wants from her as he has said earlier he wants sth from her is she becomes the mayor. Jungdo said it's Johwa that he wants. It seems that Jungdo wants Mirae to be a clean and good mayor who can also be successful as well without using any underhand means so that it can be a strong proof to Johwa and changed her mindset. Mirae said that she'll try her best to give him what he wants.

4. Mirae managed to regain control of the whole situation; The deputy mayor/ Johwa / evil secretary and the citizens and executes her proposal. The three musketeers are bring retrenched and loiter ard the park. Flashback shows that the more upright department head leaves an impt doc at Mirae's office doorstep while Mirae's looking the files during that night. Mirae then called them up for a meal and they turned up earnestly as they hoped to reinstate their positions for they realised that they're being too much and regret. Mirae also happy to welcome them back. Therefore, things are going well for Mirae now.

5. Joguk on the other hand is busy with his promotion and campaign. He's doing his speech faithfully and with confidence and he's one of the promising winner. The group were having lunch at the porridge shop and Joguk stares at the poster on the well. He's smiling off to himself as it's a photo taken together with Mirae and the shop owner. Soon In was giving him the weird look and Joguk give him the *you won't know why i'm this happy look* back at him. Before this scene, Joguk was giving his speech at the park and Mirae appears in the crowd, disguise herself by wearing hat and sunglasses. She's looking him so proudly and shouted out quietly his name together with the supporting crowd. After the speech, Mirae sneaks off quietly and Joguk catch her right before she left. Joguk asked her why is she so secretive about coming here and Mirae answered that since it's not so good for the public to notice this thus she intends to see him and left right away. Joguk then said happily that sh'e here because she missed him so much and Mirae stuttered and said that she didn't come here intentionally but she just happened to pass by. Joguk asked her why didn't she just admit it bravely that she here's because she misses him and Mirae escapes this topic by jumping into another one. She said that she had listened to his speech well and he's so great with his speech and charming with his gestures. Joguk then give her a fast peck and said that he'll have to leave now just before any big accident happens. He added on that this is not his fault for Mirae's too attractive and irresistible. [ Omo, he's meaning that he'll like to do something more if he's not going away since Mirae's standing here looking so lovely^^] He's smiling off goofy after getting his kiss.

6. Mirae's too, reminisced on his kiss in the night when she's getting to sleep. Johwa then appears at her house, intending to rope her in into her political party. Mirae turns her down because she has to fulfill her promise to Jungdo to give him what he wants. Johwa asked her what is it and Mirae said it's her. Johwa don't understand what this means and said to herself that she knew this all along so what's about it.
    [* Even though they had a fight and to the extend of mentioning divorcing but they're still so strongly in faith with each other. I really admire their love. It's almost an mirror image for Joguk and Mirae as Jungdo and Johwa were on opposite side as what they believe in in terms of politics and work but this has never affected their love for each other* ]

7. Joguk msg Mirae that he wants to give her training and asked to meet at the hotel room. In the hotel room, while they were eating their dinner, they are actually snatching glances at each other and Joguk asked her why didn't she eat her food. Mirae asked him why it's this place as she thought that he'll be giving her lessons and Joguk asked her if she really thought so. Mirae said she is and never thought that it might be an excuse for dating. Joguk then said since there's a bed here and maybe they might go on to progress further. Mirae then asked him if he doesn't want to let people know then he shouldn't have chosen this kind of venue. Mirae said that she's considered as an affair for him and Joguk denys it. He said that she's not an affair but a typhoon. A typhoon that is dangerous that might sweep away his house his car and everything that he owns but he still let himself falls feep into it and instead of running away from it. She's this kind of meaning to him. Just then, door bell rang and minute later, a reporter rush into the room and keep taking photos of Mirae. Both were shocked and Joguk grabbed his neck and dragged him outside to interogate him. He asked who has sent him here whether it's the other two parties and he said he's not. He said that he's found a hot scandal of a newly appoitned mayor and promsing candidate having an affair. Joguk asked him what's the price he's being offered and promise to give double to which the reporter has no intention of giving in. Joguk snatched the camera and wanted to throw it on the floor but the reporter told him that he has a stack of these kind of photos of him and Mirae at home so it's no use disposing them here. Joguk warns him that it's fine if he wants to attack him or his family but he better not touch Mirae's at all. If he did, he's going to die terribly in his hands. Joguk drives Mirae home that night, and Mirae asked if everything's all right and Joguk reassures him that it's ok since it's money that he wants. Mirae still not settle down and Joguk said that if anyone asked then all they have to do and can only do is to say that they have got nothing to do with each other. Mirae's hurt to hear this but still answers him back that ya, she knows that they've got nth going on between them and left teh car. Joguk rushed to her side and asked her not to cry and it's definitely not that they have got nothing to do with each other.

8. The reporter meets up with Gohae and pass the newly shot photos. Gohae asked him if he's the one who's been sending the photos to her recently and He admits it. Gohae asked him again why did he asked to meet her since previously it's been by post/mail. The reporter then asked if these photos will reach a higher price if he's asking from his rich fiance and Gohae shuts him up completely, She said that these photos are of someone who's in the midst of running election/merely a possible assemblyman and he's not yet one officially so she wont' pay anything at all since they don't worth anything at all now.

9. Joguk's in the midst of greeting the public and in a argument with his competitor,So. Johwa with his candidate in the car, recevied a call and asked the car to turn back to where Joguk is. *Then, the BGM for the drama Lovers, starts and i know it's definitely not sth good* BB arrived at the place where Joguk is and greets him officially infront of everyone. This certainly attracts a whole crowd and shocked everyone to hell. BB told the reporters that he came down to support this close friend of him who is Joguk. They then have a meal together which is joined by Mirae. Both of them shocked to see each other there.

phew, today's surely a roller coiaster.I plunged down straight from like a 50 storey tall and hit the ground right away~
  • scarecrowscarecrow Posts: 157Member
    he may have motive to be close to Mirae before, but I think gradually he's really falling for her. to me, his actions are action of a man in love--
    i don't want to think that he will hurt her 'coz i will really feel sad for Mirae image
  • jastineljastinel Suna4life/Philippines PhilippinesPosts: 3,554Member
    edited June 2009
    QUOTE (mzpakipot @ Jun 11 2009, 09:40 PM) »
    HERE'S THE KISS SCENE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnu-Y7BFv2g

sorry for the quality..

Jo-guk blocking the sun..*sigh*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kttgRfrO9X4

Sis mzpakipot, the other link is not working, (The video was removed?)

Thanks for uploading the kissing scene right away, It was done beautifully and I think this is the most wonderful kiss I ever saw in Korean drama. Both Cha and Suna are good kisser, no wonder we are crazy about it.
    Need to watch this episode again....GUMI couple is the BEST!
    ssssssk.jpg
    Kim Sun Ah..."I need to be touched in order for the viewers to think, “That can really happen” through my acting".
    "I give a lot of effort to nurture my heart. Whether someone calls me crazy or not, I will even go to a corner of a shooting scene to act goofy to pep myself up"

.........Translation by sassychef@dramabeans.com.........
  • *alodia**alodia* ? Dia ? ??....??....^^ PhilippinesPosts: 4,038Member
    edited June 2009
    QUOTE (maplephin @ Jun 11 2009, 10:22 PM) »
    *alodia* have you come back to life ? This is my spirit typing too!!!! Screaming? mzpakipot, I've got no voice now!!!! I can't remember a thing..I can't recall anything now... I'm still in a shocked state!!! What has happened just now??? Oh Richard Simmons~ next week is just damn heart wrenching!!!! I've not have enough sweet moments between GuMi and so damn fast the writer is splitting them up????? Oh man!!!

NO!NO!NO!NO! This is just so sad....

I'm sorry guys that i start with the preview for next week..... *sob*

Thanks maplephin for the preview...
    I'm back to earth now... but mood was very down...
    After all the hype earlier, this dang preview just makes me so sad...

Agree with everyone! It ruins the sweet moments earlier. Not that I'm complaining. I'm just stating the fact that we are all so high with the kisses and hugs and sweet moments, but it is about to end soon... no it actually ended now as Mi Rae enters the restaurant.

The city hall team is making us insane!

@mzpakipot, i shouldn't have watched the preview too....
    thanks for uploading the kiss. It makes my mood up a bit, but still it's sad... knowing that sad moments is starting now...

@jastinel,
    there's a new link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYd3LEhZnp0
    001.gif002.gif
    Get I Do I Do English Subtitles from: B.O.N F u n S u b s © ~ Band Of Nuts F u n S u b s (HanRel version)
    We are still recruting Korean-English Translators for I Do I Do.
    If you are interested please send me a message or email me at alodia4448@yahoo.com
    ★ ★ ★ UPDATES AND USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT I DO I DO ON PAGE 4 ★ ★ ★
  • qwerty_uqwerty_u Posts: 426Member
    QUOTE (maplephin @ Jun 12 2009, 12:39 AM) »
    I'm still in a shock now and things just happened so fast and so mcuh at one go so sorry that I might miss out anything... Just before that sad preview, I believe evreyone's smiling and grinning off like a looney! ME too and my sister thought I'm crazy^^

1. In the car, Joguk was actually teasing Mirae. He's saying that her hands, her stomach, her heart adnd her legs belong to him so she must take good care of her body/health thus he wants to put her to sleep since she worked the whole night out. Mirae was both relieved from the tension but also bit disappointed that Joguk is not going for the kiss. Joguk then asked if her facial expression now means that she's anticipating sth more and is disappointed now. Mirae replied of course not and Joguk goes near her and she tried to push her away with her hands and Joguk then suddenly accused her of molesting him. [ it's the same scenario that happened in episode 4 at the snack bar] He grabbed her hands and act it out to show her that she did molest him by putting her hands at his chest! haha ^^ Mirae was shocked like he did before and said," ne ga yo? (me?) ye ga yo? (this hand?)" Joguk laughed it off and Mirae asked him if he's taking his revenge now. Mirae then asked him to hit her face to make things even. Joguk then said sth? and he make a quick peck on her lips and asked her to hit his face instead. Of course Mirae didn't as she's shocked now. ^^ Joguk then said that is she's not going to hit him then he's going for the real thing. *KIss....Muachz* Joguk then kissed her real deep and Mirae kissed him back too!!!!! [ we didn't get to see the hugging and watching sunset together so i think it'll come in falshback]

I guess I'm a looney too! image

thank yooo...thank yooooo!!!! that' made me forget about the preview..
    I love it! i love this couple so much...there's just no words for their amazing chemistry!
    sigbroke28ic.gif
    click on me to read Soompi Signature rule!
  • blucrypton16blucrypton16 here with Hyukjae...Posts: 232Member
    Oh my...this is really a good drama...I LOVE IT! The romance and the drama, everything is great. But I really wanna know what BB told everyone when he came to JG's campaign.

The next episode will be soooo sad. MR will be bidding goodbye to JG, i guess, because BB maybe would be telling things that would make MR realize that she might be a hindrance on JG's political career.

I cried on the part where one of MR's staff slipped an envelope that contains the file that would help her (I guess). He used to belittle MR's capability but when he saw that MR was very persistent on what she was doing like staying late in the office, he gave in and eventually reconciling with her. Hehehe, he is now an ally...I remember when he used to mock MR during the days when she was just an office staff. He was mean but the meanest was the long curly haired guy with eyeglasses (I hate him a lot). I love MR's little victories over problems with her staff. I love how she redeemed herself. I love everything about the drama.

Oh the kiss...my heart stopped during the kiss. I was waiting for the hug scene while watching the sunrise but wasn't shown. or did i miss something? Hehehe...My imagination is becoming wild...i wonder what they did in the car...but then with MR's reaction (suddenly putting her hands to cover her chest) when JG was saying something, then that would mean they didn't do it yet...hehehe...(dirty thoughts)...
    Currently Addicted to 2NE1, BEST LOVE and BABY-FACED BEAUTY
  • flydolesqueueflydolesqueue Posts: 32,800Banned
    This content has been removed by a moderator.
  • chayehchayeh Posts: 123Member
    edited June 2009
    QUOTE (mead33 @ Jun 11 2009, 09:32 AM) »
    oh, and i like the developing relationship between JoGuk's mom and the fisherman councillor head (forgot his name). I think they will be the one helping MiRae and JoGuk image

chayeh, you said that you can see a big love triangle coming up... eh...i am quite dense... which one is it?

actually i am quite confused... how did JoGuk make use of MiRae. Yes, he pushed her to become the mayor, but till now I am not sure how this would help JoGuk in anyway? image

My opinion (my last post for today also): sorry i can't catch what are the names of the other couple, the guy always besides MR instead of been beside his wife ? So him and his wife already talk about divorcing and so on... And i always thought that he and MR do have a great connection before JK falling in love with MR.
    Now that he's going to be free, he will try to be more close with MR, who needs some comfort after the mini break-up with JG in episode 15. JG will get pissed because MR will take the other guy to show JG she's okay even without him (because now, she's the mayor etc etc so she can't handle it alone)
    And i dunno if someone notice as me, but JK/ JG and the other guy always have some kind of awkwardness (or competition) between them and i guess they will keep those feelings for private reasons...

And for BB part, he obviously know something about GuMi couple !! Yet, the plot is going to be intense now, but i seriously anticipate the role of JG's mother now....the clash between her and BB especially ^^
  • lucky_moonlucky_moon 응급남녀 ♥.♥ 하늘 -.-Posts: 10,957Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

was watching the kiss scene again...

what i love:
    - how gentle Jo Guk is
    - their leaning position! whoever thought of doing the kiss that way deserves a compliment (writer/pd?)...

what i hate:
    - the car's door - there was a part that i want to tear it down - it's blocking our way.
    - it's so short... i wish it was as long as WIAN's

+++++++++
    Speaking of WIAN, i like Mi Rae better than Cho Hee because she knows when to dispose of the bag!
    Cho Hee loves her bags so much, she can't put it down. But our dear Mi Rae loves Jo Guk more than her bag, she let go of her bag to hug Jo Guk! Bravo Mi Rae!
    001.gif002.gif
    Get I Do I Do English Subtitles from: B.O.N F u n S u b s © ~ Band Of Nuts F u n S u b s (HanRel version)
    If you are interested please send me a message or email me at alodia4448@yahoo.com
  • Dorothy YapDorothy Yap Posts: 352Member

IDOL

btw, the hug between BB & JG is hilaious ... as diff in height is so so wide ...

edited June 2009
    QUOTE (blucrypton16 @ Jun 11 2009, 10:52 PM) »
    Oh the kiss...my heart stopped during the kiss. I was waiting for the hug scene while watching the sunrise but wasn't shown. or did i miss something? Hehehe...My imagination is becoming wild...i wonder what they did in the car...but then with MR's reaction (suddenly putting her hands to cover her chest) when JG was saying something, then that would mean they didn't do it yet...hehehe...(dirty thoughts)...

So it's not only me having dirty thoughts... i was also wondering what they did after the kiss...
    but maybe Mi Rae is so tired and sleepy... haven't slept a wink the other night... (so after the kiss, did she just sleep? uhm maybe they hugged and they talked and mirae slept)... argh! i hate scenes like that... open ending scenes.... it makes me wonder so much what happened afterwards...
    but yeah, nothing happened because of the hotel scene and Mi Rae's reaction...

++++++++
    I like it when Jo Guk puts her hand inside his shirt, i just realized he's mimicking ep4 when mi rae puts his hand on her thighs... i think he's saying, you're hands are stroking my chest like this (is he talking about the tent/camping scene?) and now it's mirae turn to ask 'negayo? negayo?' (did i?) 'negayo, yegayo?' (did i? this hand?)
    001.gif002.gif
  • mzpakipotmzpakipot Obsessed with City Hall and GuMi couple! Posts: 2,736Member
    edited June 2009
    Thank you so much for the summary maplephin!

I just got to say, their kiss was just uber-steaming! I just saw the kiss from That Fool. Nothing compare to our GuMi kiss, with all those lip movement! hahaha image image

Eh that creep photographer guy is really psycho! who actually gave him the tip that they're going to be in a hotel? I love BB's entrance, it was so intensed how shocked Jo-guk look. The women loves Jo-guk, most of his supporters are ajummas! keke
    Best Kdrama:City Hall /// Best Couple: GuMi
    UPDATING SIGGY................
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the number of moments that take our breath away."
    Status: CITY HALL DETOX /// Currently Addicted to CITY HALL Recaps by Samsooki & Team @Dramabeans