Sibling : Elder Brother

Height : 164cm

Profession : Actress

Education : Theatre Major at Chung-Ang University

Agency : NuriMaru Pictures & Entertainment

Dramas:

Rainbow Romance (Nonstop 4)

Han River Ballad

Hello, My Teacher (Biscuit Teacher & Star Candy)

Sea of Sisters

Goong

Pure 19

By My Side

Dae Wang Sejong

CFs:

Knowledge Search of Naver

Pocari Sweat

Nongshim Potato Chips

World Cone

Clean&Clear

Acube

Sam Pyo HyangShin Soy Sauce

etc

[credit: naver.com & NurimaruPictures.com]

Variety Shows:

Entertainment Weekly (as co-host)

We Got Married (as a couple with Kangin)

Awards:

2006 KBS Awards - Best New Actress (Pure 19)

2007 MBC Awards - Golden Acting Award Serial Drama (By My Side)

2008 KBS Awards - Excellence Acting in a Weekly Drama [Actress] (Daewang Sejong)

LYJ1.jpg

LYJ3.jpg

LYJ2.jpg

LYJ5.jpg

Guest celena8899

I LOVE HER!

She such a funny and fantastic actress.

I started to take notice of her in Pure 19.

She was awesome!

I can't wait for her to make more appareance in We Got Married!

Thank you, carribeane, for taking it upon yourself to start a thread for one who is most definitely in my favorite five, the lovely, charismatic, and talented Miss Lee Yoon Ji!!! :rolleyes: Having thoroughly enjoyed every bit of her work since she lit up the small screen with her knee-weakening smile as "Park Junjeong" on Pure in Heart and having followed her trail backward through Nonstop 4, Goong, Hello, My Teacher, the movie: Dead Friend, and presently in her role as the kindly and beautiful young queen in The Great King Sejeong, I've remained perplexed by just how little there is available on the web regarding this captivating young lady. :huh: Had I known how to upload pictures, I would have long ago introduced a site for her here at Soompi. Better late than never, though. :blush:

Again, I thank you for taking the initiative and I hope that this venture will be a great success. I did upload a few dozen pictures of our girl that appear in the star's porthole area of Asian Fanatics at: http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index.php...bs&aid=3105 which you may find to be a good source for including more pictures of her. Please feel free to mine all that you like from these treasures. :) As you may know, Miss Lee has been nominated along with her co-star of "Sejeong" in the best couples category for this year's KBS Awards and is also up for her work in a single episode program (don't know the name, though :( ) that she did this year. She may, or may not take home the hardware in either of these two categories, but one this is for certain; Her dazzling smile will light up the red carpet again this year as it has for each of the past three. :phew:

Three cheers Miss Lee Yoon Ji for allowing us to have our hearts warmed by her sensational presense and huzzah for carribeane for making this long overdue tribute a reality. :D

I got to see her again after goong as being one of the participant in WGM and being partnered to Kangin. They seem to look good together....Hope she and Kangin will make the show better... Looking forward to her and Kangin every Sundays now.

Guest carribeane

hi robbo4 you're very welcome! It's my privilege to be able to start this thread for LYJ... wanted to do so a long time ago, but didn't know how to post pics and all till recently hehe... and since she's finally getting more attention in the popularity stakes, its prob a timely thing for this since more pple are gonna be interested in finding more abt her! Thanks for all the pics, you've a nice lil collection out there! I'll post more when I have more time hehe

Glad to know that she has supporters around! everyone was like so excited abt Kangji couple cos of Kangin but for me she was the one that made me so excited abt them... felt a lil lonely that few knew much abt her or were interested in her! hehe I love this Kangji couple, made me smile nonstop thruout!

Links to the subbed cuts for the 1st ever Kangin-Lee Yoon Ji WGM epi (21st December 2008)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ8FAmtdghA&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb1ekDmtZHM...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnA4muLgdHo...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxu15p88gSM...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWaY_ytjxMo...feature=related

(credits to gomdorii for the subs)

Enjoy! =) and Blessed Christmas to all!

I'll also try to help in updating but only more on the WGM stuff related. That if also I have time... :)

I hope a lot of people will also love KangJi couple in WGM. It wouldn't be hard for her to do the show coz Kangin will help her and Suju's fans/ ELF are very supportive of the coupling. And they are also of the same age so, there wouldn't be much issue on seniority or the like... But profession wise, YJ is a sunbae to Kangin. :)

Thank you, carribeane, for the youtube links for WGM. Our princess looked so sweet and charmed everyone they encountered with her sunny disposition. The "groom" appeared also to be tripping all over himself with his good fortune. Happy Holidays to all!!! :D

P.S. Does anyone know of any links where we could see some of By My Side or Han River Ballad? :unsure:

Guest carribeane

hi all! It's a really wonderful past 2 days for Yoonji! yay thank God for all the awards and excitement! =)

MBC Drama Awards (30 December 2008)

LYJ10.jpg

LYJ11.jpg

Okies, no awards for this since she didn't act in a MBC show

BUT she gave out the awards for Best DJ... to who else but Kangin!

haha MBC was trying to be cute =)

She handed out the awards with Jang Geun Suk, which she acted with in Rainbow Romance/Nonstop 4.

To both Kangin - her "nampyeon" in WGM - & to Kang Suk Woo - her uncle-in-law in Pure 19. =)

Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsCWHsJ-zo8

KBS Drama Awards (31 December 2008)

LYJ14.jpg

LYJ15.jpg

She won Excellence Acting (Actress) in a Weekly Drama - for her role as Queen in Daewang Sejong.

Congrats! she's really a great actress... and looking so effortlessly beautiful! =)

A Blessed new year ahead to you all!

Another congratulations well deserved for the beautiful queen!!! :D The clip was nice seeing her give out the award to "Uncle Punggu" and her new tv hubby. Seems like Kangin can't get enough of being in the presense of his "wife." :rolleyes:

She won Excellence Acting (Actress) in a Weekly Drama - for her role as Queen in Daewang Sejong.

Congrats! she's really a great actress... and looking so effortlessly beautiful! =)

A Blessed new year ahead to you all!

Well deserved award. The show would have been unbearably dull without her. She's a fantastic actress.

Thanks for the thread ....

I think she is SMART! :)

But would you please to post this Complete profile of her in the first post ?:

Lee_Yoon_Ji.jpg

Name: 이윤지 / Lee Yoon Ji (Yi Yun Ji)

Profession: Actress

Birthdate: 1984-Mar-15

Height: 163cm

Weight: 43kg

Star sign: Pisces

Blood type: B

Education: Chung-Ang University

TV Shows

Dae Wang Sejong (KBS1, 2008)

By My Side (MBC, 2007)

Pure 19 (KBS, 2006)

Goong (MBC, 2006)

Sisters of the Sea (MBC, 2005)

Hello My Teacher (SBS, 2005)

Han River Ballad (MBC, 2004)

Nonstop (MBC, 2003)

Source : wiki.d-addicts.com

-----

More pictures of her :

photo29195.jpg

photo29199.jpg

photo29192.jpg

credit : hancinema

More pics from daum :

0000095329_001.jpg

20081230201306861.jpg

Guest chipotle2104

Yay! There's a thread for her now. I loved her ever since Nonstop 4....she and Jang Geun Suk were one of my favorite couples. =D And now I love her and Kangin together. I hope We Got Married increases her popularity.

Guest ~dhluvr4ever~

whoa! she looks a bit old fer her age!

i thought she was older.

but she's stilll very pretty <3

yeah i saw her in goong. good drama so far..

Guest carribeane

Thanks for the thread ....

I think she is SMART! :)

But would you please to post this Complete profile of her in the first post ?:

hi pluie... hehe nice to see you here too! okies, i added more info into her 1st post profile. Actually her dramas part are already inside the post, just that they are all after the pics =) btw, thanks for your pics of her and welcome to the thread =)

Yay! There's a thread for her now. I loved her ever since Nonstop 4....she and Jang Geun Suk were one of my favorite couples. =D And now I love her and Kangin together. I hope We Got Married increases her popularity.

hehe as for me, I loved her since Goong... but she was more obsure then, and even now she's still not as popular as some of her contemporaries like YEH, GYH & LDH, but she has so much talent (more than some of these I dare say) it's kinda hard to find much stuff on her till now... yup I sure hope WGM increases her long-overdue, well-deserved popularity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okies, I'll try to put up more pics of her soon. She's so gorgeous & elegant! hehe and her clothes are generally great =) meanwhile, here's a cute pic of her & kangin.

LYJ9.jpg

love her look here! =)

hi pluie... hehe nice to see you here too! okies, i added more info into her 1st post profile. Actually her dramas part are already inside the post, just that they are all after the pics =) btw, thanks for your pics of her and welcome to the thread =)

Sorry for cut your post, OK about the dramas, but this complete profile of her you haven't post it at your first post :

Name: 이윤지 / Lee Yoon Ji (Yi Yun Ji)

Profession: Actress

Birthdate: 1984-Mar-15

Height: 163cm

Weight: 43kg

Star sign: Pisces

Blood type: B

Education: Chung-Ang University

Thanks