Twitter

Guest pochacco

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shootinqxxstar

whats twitter? ive heard of it but i dont know what it is exactly

It's basically a site where you can update your status constantly or whenever you feel like it. I don't know if you use Facebook, but if you do, it's basically like your status at the moment. But twitter is ONLY for statuses :| And you can download a lot of different plug-ins that allow you to update from different places and not only the twitter website.

Guest biga816

Ok, so I just read the description of Twitter at the top of your page....doesn't it kinda sound like text messaging but on a website? I dont really have anyone too close to me that lives far enough away that I cant just text them. Thx for the info tho.

Guest sillymeboy

I didn't know what this "Twitter" is either till I read the description at the top of the link. I think I'll just stick to Facebook since I'm in college and everyone uses it. Besides I can just update the status on FB where if I update my status on Twitter nobody would ever EVER see it.

Guest 小甜密

I love twitter! :) Always be updating by texting. And I was followed by an username called FilipinoFood, now I learn lots of facts and names about that type of culture food.

Here's mines, this is for fun: twitter.com/meix215

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aaclove

i use twitter now because i used to update my facebook status ALL THE TIME, and i felt like it annoyed people.

since no one really follows me, i'm free to update my twitter from my iphone 24/7 without feeling paranoid.

i have no idea why i'm addicted to it - it's pretty pointless.

anyway, mine's: twitter.com/ahahrum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah i just got an account on there recently and don't go on there much. its kind of quiet...lol. my user name is the same one i use on here.

Twitter seems to be the next "internet phenomenon" I've been looking at a few applications that do some really crazy stuff... Some guy managed to hack his washer/dryer to send him a message on Twitter to change the load.. another application tells you went to water your plants (yeah crazy right?!)... There's all kinds of cool stuff for it.