Caller ID: What nicknames do you use on your phone for people?

Guest Bboy Stan

Guest Bboy Stan

I found this to be hilarious and well...some people do use these names for people...cause I sure do >.<;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkCmzQLv7BQ

Guest Suiri

LOL, that was funny. I think the cutest one was "Future Husband."

Hmm I only do it to a few.
For my closest friend I call her "butthead" or "idiot." She takes too much pride in those names.
For another friend, it used to be "Hello Kitty Obsessed." My friend loved that one because it was about Hello Kitty.

BWUAHAHAHS~!!! WOW~ some of those were pretty awesome ahahas. I don't give out my number to people I don't want to call me so I don't have any contacts with nicknames like that x]

Thanks for sharing, though OP :-bd Made my day keke ^w^

~ Betty

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Laylipop

Lol.

I don't really give my friends nicknames like that.. Though one of my friend's caller ID is "Bananowich", because of a private joke between us.. But, that's the only one I can think of.

Hmm... I sorta did the same thing except instead of names, I matched my friends with various SNSD members. I know a friend of mine who does this, except his names are inappropriate on purpose xD They're not even relationship-based, it's literally the most inappropriate things he can think of, and then with the touch of a button, it's our "names" heehee! Makes for a fun time when he has to temporarily leave for something and then someone calls and we're like: "..the heck is this person LOL"

The video was hilarious xD

I somewhat do nicknames for some of my friends, eh.. not really. The only biggest one that confuses people is "Honey<3" which is my best friend so whenever I'm texting her in front of people, they assume I'm talking about a guy XD

Guest supertammie

My mom has six younger brothers.  Their names are Tuynh, Tuyen, Tuyen, Tuyen, Tuyen, and Tuong.  My grandma's name is Tuyet, and my grandpa's name was Thuy.  Funny enough, my mom's name is Nhung.

Cau is the honorific for younger maternal uncle, so in my phone, they are Cau Curly, Cau Vietnam (lives in Vietnam), Cau Baldy, Cau Spicy, Cau Goofy, and Cau Baby.  The four uncles named Tuyen are spelled the same way but with different accents.

I was so confused growing up that I just called them "uncle."  I know the differences in their accents now, but even today, whenever I say uncle (referring to one uncle) in a room, they all turn to look at me.

I like to think that there's a bit of a seven (or rather six) dwarves thing going on.

Guest possibilitiies

LOL, oh man that video was funny. I don't usually assign nicknames for my friends. I like to see their first and last name. Haha

Guest kels.huns

My boyfriend's # is under "Loverboy" because it is my nickname to him! I list my parent's # as Home Sweet Home. Going to change his sister's to Devil's Daughter!

• 2 weeks later...

AHAHAH, what a video!  :))
I don't have nicknames for my friends unless they input one for themselves.. :P
Only my boyfriend's #, his initial with a heart. Hehehe. :x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest booth123

I only have one listed by their nickname. Her nickname is Quack. But usually I just call her by her last name & she does the same for me. It's rare that we call eachother by our first names.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fourteentwentytwo

I have my friends down as all the villains from the Batman trilogy like The Joker, Harvey Dent, Scarecrow, Ra's al Ghul, and so on hahai'm Bane in all their phones

Archived