Why Do You Want To Become A Singer ?

Guest helloshannon

Guest helloshannon

in almost every audition you will take, they all have the same question,

why do you want to become a singer ? or what inspired you to sing ?

what'd you guys answer with (= ?

hummm....I love to sing and I want to let everyone know I can sing?

I never think about that question before ^^""...seriously...

I actually wanted to tell people that is my dream career or something

Guest Sweet_Asian819

I want to become a singer because singing is my passion and my way of expressing myself. Anything with music keeps me going, and I feel like I live off of music. Everyday, I will always sing to myself whether it's humming a little tune or belting out my own feelings to the world. If I'm sick and can't use my voice, I listen to my favorite singers on my iPod, which will be your best friend on the go if you want to be a singer. It's always been a dream of mine to become a singer one day. At first, I wasn't really aware that I had talents in music. When I was little, I sang words that were like nonsense, but I didn't care. Later on, I started doing karaoke and enjoyed it! In school, I even participated in choir and had solos ranging from sweet, sad, and even rapping o.O So, after much thought.... I decided I wanted to be a singer ^.^

Btw, the rapping thing was something totally new to me, but I wanted to try it out xD

Guest flyaway.

Serious? I've never been asked this before. lol.

Anyways, my main reason is because I've had the passion for singing ever since I was a little kid.

It's a huge part of my life. Like Sweet_Asian819, I believe I live off of (or for) music.

Guest yi_jae_soo

I love singing and I want to be known in Asia!

Music is part of my life.without my mp3,CD player,etc. I would panic.

I get sore throats pretty easily from singing (XD) Whenever I go to my church's praise band and my friends find out that I'm sick, they keep telling me not to sing on that day. But the only response I say is " I know I'm sick, but I wanna keep trying." Also, it's been my dream career for 3 years

Guest love_fate&destiny

why do you want to become a singer ? or what inspired you to sing ?

what'd you guys answer with (= ?

Really? They would ask that??

I went to SM audition, they didn't ask that. <_<

Wished they did though. LOL. XD

I have a big dream goal. After listening to this one specific infamous singer who sung so beautifully, I want to sing just like him and make people's hearts feel moved, just like how he did for me. :) And then...one day, i want to sing with him, even if it's only one time, just once, together on stage. :blush:

This is why i want to become a singer. I don't think I will sleep peacefully If I don't even try for this goal. :)

Guest joong33

Simply because I like singing =)

hehe i think that is what i would say.

Why do i want to become a singer?

I've always dreamed to stand on a stage in front of many people to express myself in a way that seems impossible. I feel like singing is the only thing I could do well in. If all my friends are after school doing sports and stuff, i'll be home singing along with my MP3. Singing is like a pain relief, a sigh. It has always been calming singing to myself whether I am lost or scared. I live in the music and the music lives in me. I want to continue that as I (hopefully) one day make it.

:tears:

Guest sujuholicx13

if i were asked.. i would say i love singing and it is my passion, i've always wanted to perform in a big stage and to express my feelings. since i was a child i loved singing. it has been a part of my life. i want to try for an audition, even though i will fail many times, i will not give up and i will practice harder. i wanted to be a singer. i promise that i will do my best to show my talent to everyone! fighting! hehehe.. ^o^ (i can do it! )

Guest thaoyunho

It's my dream. I want to share music with everyone and when they listen to me I want them to forget their problems. I want to be a roll-model for teenager. I want to give light to people who are having a hard time.

Guest krstarjr

I want to become a singer/entertainer b/c I want to reach out and touch everyone's hearts with

my songs and productions. Get the messages out to the world and remind people, "It's ok, if something doesn't work out, b/c music and art won't be going anywhere-it's always here to teach, comfort, remind, and lift the moods of everyone." Music is not only my life, what I live, eat, sleep, and breath for(&with), my interest, I believe it's something I was meant to discover and do. Before my encounter with music, I had always wondered what I was good at or what kind of person I was. I remember everyone(as in my classmates) around me had something that they did really well wheter it was for fun or they seriously were thinking about persuing a career in it like sports or dance or becoming a teacher...(this was back in like elem.) And as I started to explore, I started to take piano classes (which I really took interest in) and I later joined band in middle school. I didn't realize that I wanted to be a singer/entertainer until about 11 and I didn't realize how much music meant to me and how it was already like a pathway made for me from the beginning(at least that's how I have thought of it to be) until last year. I've been wanting to audition for an entertainment company for a long time, but I haven't gathered up my guts and confidence yet.. :mellow: and plus I still haven't really throughly discussed it w/ my parents yet, although they do know that I want to study music and drama/film.. I live an a rock small town so the nearest audition city is hours away, and I guess I'm too chicken to send in an online one.

[OMG lookie here, I can't believe how many excuses I came up w/(lol)]

SRY my post was SOOO long, but yea, that's reason for becoming a singer..wish me good luck! :blush:

Reason #1.)Her. She inspires me to become one. She makes me believe that I can.

Reason #2.)Prove to her parents that I do really truly Love her.

Reason #3.)Make my family proud.

Reason #4.)To signify that anything is possible with the right amount of effort.

Yup. Those are my reasons.

Cause singing brings happiness in to my heart. Basicaly without it, i'd cry for days.

Sometimes for me when i sing it tells people that i can express my self through music.

And according to my rents i being singing since i was like 4. So i guess its something i enjoy.

PLUS i memorize lyrics better then i memorize anything else. Music is a base for me, it helps block out things

i hate or dont want to here. Like a stress removal thing, My L.A Teacher (dumbo) took my Ipod away. and i went

to the washroom to cry =3. And plus my parents dont think i can do it so if i can it can prove to them alot. Sometimes

i sing to my best friend and he feels touched wehn i sing. Also i like to express my feelings through music to touch the

heart of others peww~

Oh and being on stage gives me a awesome thrill within myself

Archived