Can't Login?

Guest GUESSHOOO

Guest GUESSHOOO

Hi!

Well my problem is that whenever I go to soompi.com (home), and try to log in (My username is GUESSHOOO), the site tells me that my password is wrong. So I even clicked the i forgot my password link and tried to send myself a new passowrd or a notification of my old one but then the site tells me that both my username and email does not exist in soompi.

What is even more confusing is that if I go to one of my bookmarks that link to soompi, I'm already logged in (I can comment in the forum (like what I am doing right now), see my control panel, etc.). Also, when I click home from there, somehow i get logged out.

I'm not sure if there is something wrong with my account.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Guest Joanne <3

If I'm not wrong, accounts from Soompi forums and the Soompi site are separate and unrelated, so there's nothing wrong with your account. To use the Soompi site, you'd probably have to register for an account there.

Hope that helps!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Archived