Aubrey O'day In Multicolored Tutu

Guest yuffieboi

Guest yuffieboi

Sheiki Collections Spring 2009 fashion show...

Aubrey O'day

@ the Sheiki Collections Spring 2009 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Culver City

Lol, I had to...

Okay, I dont know if this is a skirt, or 4 types of tutus layered/stacked together, or whatever. All I know, is that I dont like the outfit (maybe its the colors?) .. and at least her eye makeup is toned down in this one. Atleast it isnt as bad as this disaster. Oh, the dog looks soooooooooo cuuute! xD

29019celebutopiaaubreyogy6.jpg

29113celebutopiaaubreyoiz0.jpg

29138celebutopiaaubreyojn1.jpg

29371celebutopiaaubreyosp7.jpg

29404celebutopiaaubreyoxr6.jpg

I think the outfit would be really, REALLY cute if she were going to Mardi Gras especially.

Guest ooo_it's_mE

usually, black is slimming, but this dress just added 10 pounds to her stomach.

anyways, who the hell is letting her outta their site looking like that? she just needs to stop. and I feel so sorry for that poor doggy.

anyways, who the hell is letting her outta their site looking like that? she just needs to stop. and I feel so sorry for that poor doggy.

I agree.. black makes you look more skinny but this dress doesn't work for her... it also makes her look more short.

Guest ketchup?

Guys, we should all be happy that she decided to get a touch up on that hair of hers. Last time it was looking gray. We all need to clap for her.

On the other hand, as diva-like as she wants to act, her nail and toe polish is chipping off.

Guest yuffieboi

lol. preach it girl, PREACH!

her lips.............

yeah, i know. whats up with that? they look like the got some kinda collagen/botox injection or something. :s

Guys, we should all be happy that she decided to get a touch up on that hair of hers. Last time it was looking gray. We all need to clap for her.

you are so true. lol, those roots in the other thread looked a MESS.

On the other hand, as diva-like as she wants to act, her nail and toe polish is chipping off.

lol!!! i didnt even notice! D:

Guest dream_angel

after watching todays MTB4 season finale i kind of feel sorry for her....

people constantly talk bad about her and she is tired of defending herself

anyways funny pic of her

aubreyaprilfools2c0f2cdmx0.jpg

Archived