Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

포맨 4men Official Thread

Replies

• buchikeeksbuchikeeks Posts: 129Member
    does anyone know who was singing Oppa at 0:31 on this video

It's driving me crazy!

HELP!
    tumblr_lee1yvKwg01qfsw0xo1_250.gif

"We Got Married is ending, but not the Adam Couple"
  • zcanbyzcanby Posts: 259Member
    No one has found the translations for their newest album yet? Too bad, I really want to know what they're singing. :( The album is absolutely amazing.
    "People with good hearts are the ultimate winners"-Seo Joohyun
    sweetsx3
  • meteostorm1642meteostorm1642 Posts: 590Member

IDOL

4menvisionoflovestarrin.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

Credit : MSN + http://alamxialbus.co.cc/
    K-POP, C-POP, J-POP MVs PARADISE at http://alamxialbus.co.cc/
  • xalerxaler Posts: 56Member
    ^ is that an mv from a movie?
  • ikesungikesung Posts: 131Member
    It's an MV for the Movie.
    Finally we have 4Men Thread.
    Let's share their song and voice here :wub: :wub:
  • Manyhx3Manyhx3 Wonderful <3 Wonderland ^_^Posts: 6,107Member

IDOL

I just recently found out that 4MEN's SHin Yongjae is a member of Immortal song 2. . this is a wonderful performance from him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVEWQk8nMX4

There are not much information to find about 4MEN online as they're underrated with such great talent that not many does not how to appreciate. :(
    v8hqnd.jpg
     || Blog || Twitter ||
  • tenzeroninetenzeronine Always ♥ Posts: 150Member

SUPERSTAR

i love their song My Girlfriend, sometimes they also reminds me of Noel. 
    image image
    Hey Love let's run away

• prechuz_aznprechuz_azn Posts: 3,034Member

IDOL

I love their vocals! Their OST songs are always replayed by me when I watch a drama that they are singing in. 

I really like the song Baby Baby.
    credits to serenityx3 
  • AriyacAriyac Posts: 1New Member
    is this really 4men - First Kiss mv? because i am not sure

• Lady.BirdLady.Bird Yoo's HeartPosts: 12Member

ROOKIE

Never thought that they would have official thread here. But hey it's here and something to be thankful for :)

Been their fans since Oh! My Lady drama in 2010 and they sing the OST "Love Is". Really love their voice and fall in love with the song. Like many others said here that up until now it's hard to find anything related to them :((
    Anyway a miracle come to us 4menia in Indonesia. They finally came here for 3 days! Their first showcase in Indonesia. It was awesome show and I had chance to get their autograph and of course their performance.
    They said will release new album sometimes next year after their 2 members Kim Won Joo & Shin Yong Jae have their own mini album.

So...I just hope that they get more and more attention because they deserve to!

• Lady.BirdLady.Bird Yoo's HeartPosts: 12Member

ROOKIE

deep _sea said:
    i dont know, if this have ever shared or not, but i get their twitter.Lol. And here there are :

Shin Yong Jae : http://twitter.com/#!/YongJaeShin
    Kim Won Joo : http://twitter.com/#!/4menwonjoo
    adding the leader Kim Young Jae : https://twitter.com/yjblu2s

They rarely twitting but it's relief that we can at least get closer with them :D
  • Mys20JMys20J Posts: 5Member
    These men have one of THE most amazing voices ever and their harmonies mix SO well unlike a bunch of other groups, their songs are also great! Especially their ballads, I think my favorites have to be TokTokTok, My Girlfriend and... SO MANY MORE! xDD

4Men hwaiting!
  • xiashenghanxiashenghan Posts: 932Member

IDOL

The only song I knew from them is "My Angel" because of the show "Daddy! Where are you going?".

The song is really sweet and I can't stop listening to it.
    I'm looking forward to hearing other songs from them.
    Their voices are really relaxing.

What Are We? * Hate is the New Love * I Do * Puzzle of My Heart

• lunaaoilunaaoi Posts: 229Member

IDOL

• freija93freija93 Posts: 3New Member

TRAINEE

edited May 2013
    Hello, members of soompi, especially 4MEN's fans here! Nice to meet you all, I'm new here and my name is freija93. Well, I'm here for a mission: asking for help from you guys, haha~ I'm one of those guys who think that 4MEN is absolutely amazing. They deserve the spotlight but nothing much up. And there's not much information about them online too. So I'm trying to gather all those info in one place: a fan forum dedicated to 4MEN! I'm in the process of building one, but because I lack in technical side so I can't build something too extraordinary.

This is the forum that I've built so far > http://fourmen.prophpbb.com/ < Forgive me for everything I lack: content, design, good address, and so on. After all, I've just started. I will really be forever grateful if you guys will join me there and together we compile all info about 4MEN and add more ourselves! My dream is to build a lovely fan community of 4MEN's fans, with a complete database of their discography and lyrics translations. For that I can't do it myself, so please help me!

Any help is much appreciated. Spread the words, let more people know about 4MEN!

Thanks so much for whoever reads this. I'm waiting for you at the forum! :D
    Tien Mahardika
  • Tien MahardikaTien Mahardika Posts: 3New Member
    I cant wait for the final Heaven solo project, where will it be released? ShinYongjae-ya, cheballl... :D
    I hope 4Men get more space for live performance, cuz their vocal: so amazing... Youngjae-oppa... Wonjoo-oppa...

Btw, I create a post in my blog about 4Men's Discography for everyone who curious about tracks they've released, pease visit:

http://green-universetien.blogspot.com/2013/11/discography-4men_12.html

Say "Yay!!!", for 4Men and fans
    :)>-
  • adikkeluangmanadikkeluangman Yours truly KL, MYPosts: 12,209Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

2013 4MEN Christmas Greeting

Here is translation of the video. Sometimes I think HappyFace being troll to them. What's up with the dark room and not proper lighting for the recording?

SUPERSTAR

2014 4MEN New Year Greetings.: 
    At least this time you guys got better room for recording. Can't wait for new song like seriously.
  • freija93freija93 Posts: 3New Member

TRAINEE

Hello, everyone! It has been a while, eh. I found a good news a while ago:

Ballad group 4men will be making a comeback next month!

April marks 11 months since 4men released their 5th album last year, and they're expected to take over music charts as usual. The members have been active appearing on 'Immortal Song 2' as well as singing the OSTs for 'Empire of Gold', 'Empress Qi', and 'Book of the House of Gu'.

Shin Yong Jae most recently sang "I Love You! I Erase, I Cry Again" for the SBS drama 'Three Days'.

Be on the lookout for more information about 4men's return!

Source

With that wonderful news I'm in the mood to restart the fan forum once again, so kindly visit and help me over there! 4MENIA needs to unite, hohoho. Much appreciated. <3

I cant wait for the final Heaven solo project, where will it be released? ShinYongjae-ya, cheballl... :D
    I hope 4Men get more space for live performance, cuz their vocal: so amazing... Youngjae-oppa... Wonjoo-oppa...

Btw, I create a post in my blog about 4Men's Discography for everyone who curious about tracks they've released, pease visit:

http://green-universetien.blogspot.com/2013/11/discography-4men_12.html

Say "Yay!!!", for 4Men and fans
    :)>-

Very cool post! I will probably add those to the forum too. Thank you very much for the post! :D

SUPERSTAR

Kim Young Jae Revealed to Have Parted Ways with 4Men, Charged with Fraud

Singer Kim Young Jae‘s name has been a hot topic among the local news today due to two separate issues.

First it was announced the Kim Young Jae had parted way with his group, 4Men. It’s agency, Happy Face Entertainment, stated on April 14, “4Men’s oldest member, Kim Young Jae, has left the team and decided to stand alone after his exclusive contract with the agency ended last month. 4Men’s fifth studio album that is being released next month will be his last album [as part of the group], and the two remaining members, Shin Yong Jae and Kim Won Joo, will promote the new album.”

Kim Young Jae stated through the agency, “I was really happy starting my music career as a member of 4Men. I am truly grateful to everyone who has loved and supported me. Please continue to love 4Men, and I will return the love I have received through my solo career and various activities. I ask for a lot of support and attention.”

Before fans had enough time to digest the news that Kim Young Jae was no longer part of 4Men, news came out about the former member being sued for fraud by a someone in the entertainment industry identified as Mr. Lee.

Mr. Lee stated on April 14, “I submitted a complaint of fraud to the Seoul District Prosecutor’s Office on April 11 after Kim Young Jae swindled 650 million won [~625,ooo USD] under the pretext of investment into car insurance loans. It has come to a lawsuit because [Kim Young Jae] kept on putting off paying back the principal and interest while blaming other people.”

Happy Entertainment commented, “According to Kim Young Jae, people around him have earned money because of him, and his situation has gotten worse recently, causing him to be late in paying back. He says it is not fraud; he feels falsely charged and has said he will solve the issue himself.”

o-m-g :(
    freija93