Kang Hye Jung 강혜정

Guest minshoo

Guest minshoo
Old Boy, Rules of Dating -- current drama Miss Ripley
Kang Hye-jeong photo15620xa.jpg
Star Focus 166_big01.gif166_big02.gifKang Hye-jung PROFILE Name: Kang Hye-jung Date of Birth: Jan. 4, 1982 Body: 162cm/46kg Title: Actress Hobbies: Dancing & Singing Debut: 1997 Works appeared: Movie, 'Welcome to Dongmakgol', 'Old Boy' and more It's the doe-eyed actress who stole the spotlight in "Old Boy" -- meet Kang Hye-jung on Star Focus! Transformations being her forte, the starlet proved she's capable of any sort of metamorphosis in the movie "Rules of Dating." Here, she plays a confident young woman opposite Park Hae-il's arrogant character. The movie's frank approach to dating has made "Rules" a hot topic of late. Kang made her explosive debut into showbiz in 2001, winning the "best actress" award at the Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival for the movie "Butterfly." Kang's star status expanded internationally with "Old Boy," which won a prestigious award at the last Cannes International Film Festival. The film won her a "best supporting actress" title at the Blue Dragon Film Awards. She also played a mangled marionette in the pan-Asian movie, "Three Monster." And let's not forget her work in music videos, with numerous pop artists clamoring for her appearance in their projects. Especially memorable was her work with actor Seol Kyung-gu in SG Wannabe's movie-like music video. Kang is now in the middle of making a new movie, "Welcome to DongMakGol," to premiere in August. The movie is set during the Korean War in the 1950's. Here, she displays a yet un-seen naivete. www.arirang.co.kr
Movies: The Butterfly (2001) Timeless (2004) Old Boy (2004) p10033029653ap.jpg Three Monsters (2004) p10039269291te.jpg Rules of Dating (2005) p10040349568kl.jpg Welcome to Dongmakgol (2005) p10040840865ue.jpg "Domabaem" (2006) Invisible Waves (2006) [Thailand] Coming....... "Herb" (2007) Sitcom: Nonstop 3

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minshoo

photo76419ob.jpg

photo15615mx.jpg

photo15633rx.jpg

photo76425fy.jpg

photo15675mo.jpg

photo76442rn.jpg

i think shes not that pretty but i just saw her in "Rules of Dating" and I really like her in there eventhough the movie is too graphic.

I've heard 'Old Boy' was really good but it was a really violence movie and also 'Welcome to Dongmakgol' im going to download it but i aslo heard it was good. i think shes a very good actress since she takes so many different roles

Guest banana_milk

^no, she did do nonstop 3. But she quit during the middle of it--that's why she wasn't that known because her character wasn't really developed before she quit.

Guest minshoo

lucky lucky woman to be dating cho seung woo >_<

totally underrated ... especially here on soompi.

whos cho seung woo?

and yea she is really underrated...............all of her movies did really well

Yeah, she's not the best looking person, but I give her major props on her acting! ^^ She takes on very diverse roles and acts them out so well! I read somewhere that she always looks for scripts with various roles... you can tell she really does not want to be typecasted and wants to take on challenging roles~ =)

omg, yes. i think I remember from NN3... she appeared for very few episodes... possibly even the first 3? 4? or so... and then she just disappeared. I always wondered why she suddenly disappeared from NN3... she played a girl who was strong? at least, I remember boxing gloves, lol.

Guest minshoo

i just watched 'Welcome to Dongmakgol' the movie is really good! i thought it would be all about war but it was fun to watch. she did pretty good in here eventhough her part was pretty small.

Guest minshoo

im not sure if these is her with wonbin?? but i got it from wonbin's thread :)

my two favorite people :) wonbin is HOT!!! hehehe

p44.jpg

p25.gif

Cho Seung-woo and Kang Hye-jeong Appear Together in Public

0119_chokang_o.jpg

Cho Seung-woo and Kang Hye-jeong appeared together in public for the first time since rumors surfaced about their relationship at the premiere of the movie ¡°Marathon¡± on Jan. 18. The two stars have been going out together since they met each other for the first time at a party. But but so far, they had never appeared in together publicly together because, each of them hasboth having been busy with starring in musicals and movies. At the premiere of ¡°Marathon,¡± Cho and Kang sat side by side, chatting and holding each other¡¯s hands.

In ¡°Marathon,¡± Cho Seung-woo showed off his outstanding acting skills by perfectly portraying an autistic 20-year-old man with the intellect of a 5-year-old in ¡°Marathon.¡±.

link to the new

http://english.kbs.co.kr/ICSFiles/artimage...9_chokang_o.jpg

credits: kbs.com

Guest minshoo

Gang Hye-jung

Gang Hye-jung (b. January 4, 1982) began working as a model in her first year of high school, and throughout the late 1990s she appeared in small roles in TV dramas and sitcoms such as Jump and Non-Stop III. Her first film role was in Moon Seung-wook's arthouse/sci-fi film Nabi, for which she won a Best Actress award at the Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival. Following this she appeared in a short film by Song Il-gon titled Flash as well as an internet film Naebang-nebang.

Gang's first major hit film was opposite Choi Min-shik in the modern-day classic Old Boy by Park Chan-wook. Her portrayal of the character Mido won her considerable attention both domestically and abroad, and she also picked up acting honors from the Grand Bell Awards and Pusan Film Critics Association. The following year she also appeared in Cut, Park Chan-wook's 30-minute contribution to the omnibus horror film Three... Extremes.

It was in 2005, however, that Gang established herself as a star outside of her appearance in Old Boy. The sharp-edged relationship drama Rules of Dating, in which she starred opposite Park Hae-il, proved to be an unexpected hit, and then two months later she took a small but central role in box office megahit Welcome to Dongmakgol. Around this time her offscreen relationship with actor Cho Seung-woo (Marathon) also kept her the subject of attention.

In 2006 she is scheduled to appear in Domabaem ("Lizard") a romance with Cho Seung-woo, as well as the Thai film Invisible Waves by rising directorial star Pen-ek Ratanaruang (Last Life in the Universe).

link to the article

http://www.koreanfilm.org/actors2.html

credits to koreanfilm

• 4 weeks later...
Guest minshoo

here's a poster of her new movie. will release this year

the movie is called 'Lizard'

lposter035955.jpg

credits to shirley from Jo Seung Woo's thread

also a making of 'Lizard'

mms://navernews.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/navernews/0018/2006/0110/00008962.wmv

credits to shirley for the link

• 2 weeks later...
Guest minshoo

I can't wait for 'Lizard!!!' It's going to be awesome. Two awesome people in it ^^

do u know when it will be release? i just know that they're filming i t right now.....i believe :)

• 1 month later...

3.jpg

Well, I think she's pretty (esp in "Rules of Dating"), albeit some of her movies highlight that beauty in unconventional ways, or hide it to serve the character she's playing.

still_22.jpg

korea_4.jpg

But more importantly, she's a VERY GOOD ACTOR. She always picks interesting projects and shines in them, and her filmography's impressive for someone her age.

new_4.jpg

Yep, Kang HyeJung is definitely one of my favorite Korean actresses. :wub:

A more complete filmography:

2010 러브픽션 Love Fiction

2010 트라이앵글 Triangle (Telecinema) (SBS)

2009 걸프렌즈 Girlfriends

2009 킬 미 Kiss Me, Kill Me

2009 우리집에 왜왔니 Why Did You Come To My House?

2008 온에어 On Air (TV) (SBS) (cameo, as herself <ep. 5>)

200? 웨딩 팰리스 Wedding Palace (unreleased)

2007 꽃 찾으러 왔단다 Flowers For My Life (TV) (KBS)

2006 허브 Herb

2006 도마뱀 Lizard / Love Phobia

2006 คำพิพากษาของมหาสมุทร / 보이지 않는 물결 Invisible Waves

2005 빨간 모자의 진실 Hoodwinked (voice, Korean dubbing)

2005 웰컴 투 동막골 Welcome to Dongmakgol

2005 친절한 금자씨 Sympathy for Lady Vengeance (cameo)

2005 연애의 목적 Rules of Dating

2005 남극일기 Antarctic Journal (cameo)

2004 쓰리, 몬스터 Three, Monster / Three, Extremes 'Cut'

2004 타임레스 Timeless

2003 올드보이 Oldboy

2002 논스톱 3 Nonstop 3 (TV) (MBC)

2001 나비 Nabi / The Butterfly

2001 플러쉬 (단편) Flash (short)

2000 로맨스 Romance (TV) (SBS)

1999 점프 Jump (TV) (MBC)

1998 은실이 Eun Shil (TV) (SBS)

http://www.cyworld.com/april0104

http://www.cyworld.com/g0104

[Clubbox] KHJ's Photo Documentary

Elle Girl article

trend-celeb0520_1.jpg

trend-celeb0520_2.jpg

trend-celeb0520_3.jpg

Elle Girl article

fangirl_style_031229_01.jpg

Elle Girl article

read_img01.jpg

read_img02.jpg

Movieweek article

htm_20050524180854020000020300-001.JPG

Movieweek article

cont20050524145641020000020300002zv7.jpgcont20050524145641020000020300003ku2.jpg

InStyle article

200506zoom01sh5.jpg200506zoom02ip1.jpg200506zoom03mx3.jpg

Film2.0 article

149389_PG1_101.jpg

Vogue article

0408_talking_01.jpg

0408_talking_02.jpg

0408_talking_03.jpg

Wallpaper

voguewall800021qr5.jpg

800x600 | 1024x768

Vogue Girl article

feature050601xk3.jpgfeature050602tx1.jpg

feature050603me5.jpgfeature_0506_04.jpg

Film2.0 article

149715_PG1_101.jpg

149715_PG1_102.gif149715_PG1_104.gif149715_PG1_103.gif

Premiere article

h3.jpg

h1.jpg

h4.jpg

h2.jpg

Movieweek's 50 Most Creative People in Korean Entertainment 2005

2005 한국의 창조적 엔터테이너 50 -조승우|강혜정|류승범|황정민|박희순

cont_20051031173543020000020300-002.JPG

강혜정[영화배우]

촬영에 들어가기 얼마 전 갑상선 수술을 받은 강혜정은 요즘 <도마뱀>의 현장에 푹 빠져 지내는 중이다. 초반에는 대화도 잘 나누지 못할 정도로 몸이 고통스러웠던 데다, 촬영 자체가 영화의 하이라이트인 라스트 신부터 진행돼 많이 힘들었지만 강혜정은 누구보다 열심이다. <올드보이>와 <웰컴 투 동막골>을 거치며 충무로 캐스팅 0순위 대열로 성큼 뛰어오른 강혜정. 지난 1년 동안은 남부럽지 않은 행복감을 마음껏 누렸을 테다. 게다가 공인된 연인 조승우까지 <도마뱀>에 합류하고 있으니 지금 그녀는 최상의 컨디션이라 해도 과언은 아니겠다. 출연하는 족족 색다른 매력을 발산해 관객들의 기대를 저버리지 않았던 그녀다. 고등학생에서부터 성인이 된 후의 연기까지를 소화해야 하는, 그리고 처음 도전하는 첫 정통 멜로이기에 강혜정의 집중력은 “진짜 되게 열심히 한다”는 주변 반응을 듣고도 남음이 있다. 작품마다에서 빛을 발하는 강혜정의 성숙한 모습을 한 번 더 기대하는 것은 염치없는 욕심이 아니라고 믿는다.

글 송지환 기자 | 사진 이전호

Movieweek's 25 Most Beautiful Faces of 2006

[아름다운 얼굴 25]김혜수 장동건 전지현 차승원 이영애

꼭 1년 만이다. 지난해 이맘때, 내로라하는 국내 사진작가 70명의 추천을 받아 ‘아름다운 얼굴’ 25인을 꼽았었다. 올해는 86명의 작가들이 이 특집에 기꺼이 참여해줬다. 영화 포스터와 스틸, 패션 화보, 광고 사진 등을 주로 촬영하는 작가들이 추천한 130여 명의 배우들 중 점수를 많이 받은 25명이 이 안에 담겨 있다. 피사체로서 빛을 발하는 최고의 얼굴들이다. 여기 속하지 않은 배우, 또 작가들이 미처 꼽아주지 못한 배우들이 아름답지 못하다는 것으로 곡해되지 않았으면 한다. 이제, 대한민국을 대표하는 얼굴들을 만나본다.

1. Kim Hye Soo

2. Jang Dong Gun

3. Jeon Ji Hyun

4. Cha Seung Won

5. Lee Young Ae

6. Jo In Sung

7. Jeon Do Yeon

8. Lee Na Young

9. Hwang Jung Min

10. Jung Woo Sung

11. Jang Jin Young

12. Ryu Seung Beom

13. Won Bin

14. Kang Hye Jung

15. Yoo Ji Tae

16. Bae Doo Na

17. Lee Byung Hun

18. Uhm Jung Hwa

19. Kang Dong Won

20. Lee Jung Jae

21. Kim Tae Hee

22. Lee Jun Ki

23. Moon Geun Young

24. Soo Ae

25. Im Soo Jung

14 강혜정(여자 7위)

사진제공 | 김용식 _ 진공안드레메다

무표정한 분위기를 보더라도 매 순간 다른 느낌이 나고, 자연스럽게 표정을 지어도 특유의 느낌이 좋다. 스스로 스튜디오 분위기를 밝게 하면서 포토그래퍼와 소통하는 면도 좋다.

김지양 _ 세븐 스튜디오

카메라 앞에서 너무나 자유로운 배우.

송창래 _ Look 스튜디오

강혜정은 워낙 갖고 있는 에너지가 많은 사람이다. 뷰 파인더를 통해 보면 별로 움직이지 않아도 그 눈빛 하나만으로 꽉 차 보인다. 가만히 있어도 폭발할 것 같은 에너지가 잠재돼 있음을 느끼게 한다. 눈이 많은 이야기를 내포한 배우다.

Guest minshoo

wow thanx for sharing the pictures of each of her movies. eventhough shes not pretty but something about her just catch your attention. and her acting is unbelievable talented!!!

Archived