Birthdate: 2/10/1984

Height: 169cm

Weight: 45kg

Blood Type: Type AB

Siblings: 1 older brother, 1 younger sister

Religion: Christianity

Talent: Flute, piano, bowling, swimming, game

Debut: 1999 Fashion Magazine 'Cindy the Perky'

Education: Ewhwa Girl's High School; Han Yang University Theater Movie Major Bachelor and Graduate Degree

Company: Namoo Actors

Official Site: http://www.namooacto...star/kimhyojin/

DRAMAS:

Marry Me Mary / Mary Stayed Out All Night (매리는 외박중) (KBS, 2010)

Happiness / I Am Happy (행복합니다) (SBS, 2008)

Ice Girl (그녀가 돌아왔다) (KBS, 2005)

Rainbow Romance / Nonstop 6 (MBC, 2005)

Hong Kong Express (홍콩 익스프레스) (SBS, 2005)

Magic (매직) (SBS, 2004)

Wuri's Family (우리집) (MBC, 2001)

Secret (MBC, 2001)

RNA (2000)

MOVIES

Ogamdo (2009)

Mr. Wacky (생날선생) (2006)

Barefoot Ki-Bong (맨발의 기봉이) (2006)

Everybody Has a Secret (누구나 비밀은 있다) (2005)

Thousand Year Old Lake (천년호) (2003)

88313534kb7.jpg

credits: daum + naver + empas

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stylchick15

I love her in Happiness! She was really good in the series and had a wonderful chemistry with the actor that played her hubby. I hope she does another series soon. :P

QUOTE (stylchick15 @ Sep 28 2008, 11:44 PM) I love her in Happiness!  She was really good in the series and had a wonderful chemistry with the actor that played her hubby.  I hope she does another series soon.   tongue.gif

I liked her in Happiness too. Her next project is going to be the movie The Story of Jeon Woo-chi that will be coming out in 2009. She will have a small role as a seductress who tries to seduce Kang Dong Won from his love interest.

QUOTE Kim Hyo-jin seduces Kang Dong-won in "Jeon Woo-chi"

Actress Kim Hyo-jin is the seducer of Kang Dong-won in the new movie "Jeon Woo-chi". Jeon Woo-chi is a warrior who is framed during the Chosun era and is released 500 hundred years later today to fight the monsters who bring chaos into the world. Similar to Hong Gil-dong hero, Jeon Woo-chi will be portrayed in the modern world with a twist of fantasy action. Kim is an attractive woman who seduces Jeon Woo-chi, Kang Dong-won who is reborn in the modern world.

Source : http://media.daum.net/entertain/movie/view...&p=starnews + http://www.hancinema.net/%5Bchanmi-s-movie...-chi-15377.html

Music Videos:

KCM - Smile Again (feat. Kim Hyo Jin, Jung Joon Ho, Shin Eung Kyung)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=kgzQDIFIJrc

Yoon Gun (member of Brown Eyes) - By Chance 어쩌다

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=j91wzDEOiNM

V.One - It Seems That Way 그런가봐요 (feat Kim Hyo Jin and Jung Joon Ho)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-8Ke6rcqMCc

Park Jung Ah - Summer Breeze (feat. Kim Hyo Jin and Jung Il Woo)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=6xRIOmBNnO4

Magazine shoot

85315467wb5.jpg

53633057be5.jpg

79326780jl7.jpg

67651843no8.jpg

80093458pn2.jpg

78721615mv4.jpg

She is dating actor and now independent movie director Yoo Ji Tae. They look really good together.  He's 8 years older than Kim Hyo Jin.

They first met in 2003 when they did a CF together and have remained good senior/junior friends and in 2007 have become a couple.

Kim Hyo Jin has been selected as the World Vision representative this past May:

http://kr.img.search.yahoo.com/search/imag...1&imgseq=31

She went to Laos to help children who have lost their sight.

Here's a recent interview with Kim Hyo Jin from Hancinema.net

QUOTE Into Kim Hyo-jin's down-to-earth charm 2008/07/17

The main female character of popular drama "I Am Happy - Drama" (SBS), screen star Yoo Ji-tae's lover, an actress who does good deeds, a fashion trend setter. There are many phrases that can describe her. This week's guest is Kim Hyo-jin. She was in a fluster as she came into a small Japanese restaurant, saying that filming on set went longer than expected. The pre-ordered noodle and fried dishes came out then and the environment was perfect for drinks. She has grown from a high school star into a charming actress who takes care of work, love, and community. Kim Hyo-jin's charm twinkled during the three-hour interview.

As soon as she sat, she drank, saying, "Drink Talk has to start with a refreshing glass of drinks". She's sweet. "I turn red with even one glass". She grimaces but takes a sip without a word. Within 3 seconds, her face flushes. I'm a little sorry. "My limit is two glasses of wine, so it's not that I can't drink. I'm the type whose whole body turns red. My face also swells. If I take a sip at a business dinner, they don't really ask more from me".

She is getting a taste of happiness she never knew through weekend drama "I Am Happy - Drama". She has only been female leads in movies and miniseries. "I've always heard that home drama atmospheres are good, but now that I've experienced it, it has exceeded my expectations. We all think it's unfortunate that it'll be over soon and have an outing every week. Kim Yong-rim buys wine, Lee Hwi-hyang brings side dishes like hard-boiled fish, and we take turns drinking and eating. When I think of parting, I already get tears".

There are frequent affectionate scenes with married actor Lee Hoon. It seems it would be awkward, for there are many scenes where Lee Hoon attempts at affection but Kim Hyo-jin knocks him down. "It's actually fun. We always think about how it would be more fun. We have many rehearsals, and I think that's how it becomes so natural".

Her affection toward Seo-yoon, a very down-to-earth rich family's daughter, overflows. "It's beautiful how she knows how to support her husband. She also knows how to hug her mom warmly when she's troubled. While acting, my personality also became brighter and comfortable. A senior said that I was tactless, but that's a little harsh, isn't it"?

We're curious about the behind story on how they became lovers. "We've known each other for a while. We met through a commercial and we kept in touch. I had a chance to stay in New York for half a year, and that's when he first let me know. He said that he felt my absence while we were apart."

Yoo Ji-tae is a tender boyfriend. He always takes care of 100 day, 200 day anniversaries. "On White Day, he calls me outside and has a cake prepared". They both enjoy modest dates more than extravagant ones. Of course they both never gifted anything expensive or famous. "We're not the type to buy it. If we do buy it, we won't accept it".

However, they're not stingy about food. "He's a gourmand. If there's a good place, he takes me there. Our hideout is Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Cafe in Han-nam. Japanese restaurant Mitania has good sushi. We eat spicy rice cakes at the place across from Cine City. They put long rice cakes and cut it on the spot. It's addicting". Have they ever argued? "Will I be hated for saying this? We don't even have enough time to love, and I wonder how to find the time to fight".

The couple is happier because of similar hobbies. Their usual date consists of watching shows or movies and talking about the work. They're both scholarly. Yoo Ji-tae is currently producing a short film and expanding his boundaries. Kim Hyo-jin is majoring in movie theory at graduate school. "You don't study and give it to someone. Being an actor is an instable job. If you don't expand your limits, there's no where to stand. When the movie industry gets bad, you won't even get any scenarios. I don't think you can sit around, eating the fruit that falls from the tree".

While talking, a small fly falls into her beer glass. Saying, "Oh, it's a fly", she takes it out with her chopsticks and puts the glass back to her mouth. I gape at her actions that differ so much from her sophisticated image, and she laughs and says, "Well, in Africa, Kim Hye-ja picked away a cockroach and ate it again".

Kim Hyo-jin has read Han Bi-ya and Kim Hye-ja's books and developed a vision about community service. Now, she has become a star who receives the encouragement of those she always respected. She used to travel to go to compassion service with Yoo Ji-tae, but recently she started going alone as a World Vision publicity spokesperson. In the beginning of the year, she went to do service work in Africa, and also did it locally. "I changed a lot with the experience in Africa. A lot of my greed is gone too. There are so many things I'm blessed with, my heart has become plentiful".

She also had complaints about her looks. "I hear that I'm not very photogenic on camera compared to my real appearance. I think it's because I don't have double eyelids. Before, it stressed me. Now, I don't mind. There are people who ask me if I split my eyes, but I have never done anything to my face.

The phrase that described Kim Hyo-jin for the longest time is 'fashion trend setter'. We think she'd be addicted to brand names and shopping, but no. She doesn't like brand names and doesn't really like shopping. "I wear them enough while working. When I buy things, I don't do it on the spur of the moment. If I pick something, I keep my eye on it for months and if I still like it, I buy it. And I use it for at least ten years. If I buy it right when I see it, I feel like I'll get tired of it and regret it".

Of course, as an actress, she has interest in it. "I believe an actress can be unfashionable. They have to know what kind of clothes to wear at what time, and have an eye for clothes. They need communication with the coordinator". But she's not stingy about buying books. Even during her busy time with dramas, she reads novels, movie magazines, and weekly news magazines.

She's the style to shop and travel by herself. "Last year, I traveled to Turkey and received a travel visa and went to Iran". She says it as if it's no big deal. "There are many who were worried for me, but there, they think our nation is more dangerous. Because of North Korea. Isn't it funny"?

Her charm is revealed with each word she says. It might have been a stupid question but I asked how she would like to be when she's thirty. "I want to know acting. I'm probably better now than I was five years ago. I think acting is very difficult. No matter how hard I try, I feel like I'm trapped in my boundaries. I want to believe that I will get better as I get more experience. I also dream that I'll be someone who can play any role. Before, I was nervous about revealing scenes, but now, I think you have to do it if necessary. I want to work in an ensemble, seeing things as a whole and thinking of other actors as well. Don't I have to get married when I'm thirty as well"?

Born in 1984, she debuted in 1999 in the magazine 'Cindy The Perky'. She played the lead female role in movies "The Legend Of Evil Lake", "Everybody has Secrets", "Mr. Wacky", dramas "Magic", "Ice Girl", "Hong Kong Express", and many others. At an age where she should be most arrogant, she understands and lives out the wisdom that life has taught her. She's beautiful from the front, but she is more beautiful from the back as she walks toward her goal.

Source : http://www.hancinema...mp.php?id=14598 ; http://www.hancinema...n.php#news14598

credits: naver, daum, empas

This is actually similar to the post above, thanks kikki for starting the thread with great info to refer to. It's about time Kim Hyo Jin has her own soompi thread. I first saw KHJ in Wuri's Family but adore her acting in EHAS (Everyone Has a Secret).. she matched LBH naturally despite the age-gap.. and love her singing scenes, too. Spunky girl.

Happy to see her relationship with Yoo Ji Tae is going really well and they're not afraid to show & say it. Wishing them all the best & happiness always. Since last year's PIFF, they have been so consistently open in their relationship. It's wonderful to see them holding hands at KSW's wedding ceremony on Sunday.. that's the way to be in love. :blush:

---

July 15, 2008

[interview] Into Kim Hyo-jin's down-to-earth charm

87p26011.jpg

The main female character of popular drama "Happiness - Drama" (SBS), screen star Yoo Ji-tae's lover, an actress who does good deeds, a fashion trend setter… There are many phrases that can describe her. This week's guest is Kim Hyo-jin. She was in a fluster as she came into a small Japanese restaurant, saying that filming on set went longer than expected. The pre-ordered noodle and fried dishes came out then and the environment was perfect for drinks. She has grown from a high school star into a charming actress who takes care of work, love, and community. Kim Hyo-jin's charm twinkled during the three-hour interview.

Arguing with him? There's not enough time to love...

87p26011_2.jpg

Natural physical contact? We rehearse plenty

As soon as she sat, she drank, saying, "Drink Talk has to start with a refreshing glass of drinks". She's sweet. "I turn red with even one glass". She grimaces but takes a sip without a word. Within 3 seconds, her face flushes. I'm a little sorry. "My limit is two glasses of wine, so it's not that I can't drink. I'm the type whose whole body turns red. My face also swells. If I take a sip at a business dinner, they don't really ask more from me".

She is getting a taste of happiness she never knew through weekend drama "Happiness - Drama". She has only been female leads in movies and miniseries. "I've always heard that home drama atmospheres are good, but now that I've experienced it, it has exceeded my expectations. We all think it's unfortunate that it'll be over soon and have an outing every week. Kim Yong-rim buys wine, Lee Hwi-hyang brings side dishes like hard-boiled fish, and we take turns drinking and eating. When I think of parting, I already get tears".

There are frequent affectionate scenes with married actor Lee Hoon. It seems it would be awkward, for there are many scenes where Lee Hoon attempts at affection but Kim Hyo-jin knocks him down. "It's actually fun. We always think about how it would be more fun. We have many rehearsals, and I think that's how it becomes so natural".

Her affection toward Seo-yoon, a very down-to-earth rich family's daughter, overflows. "It's beautiful how she knows how to support her husband. She also knows how to hug her mom warmly when she's troubled. While acting, my personality also became brighter and comfortable. A senior said that I was tactless, but that's a little harsh, isn't it"?

Dating Yoo Ji-tae for two years… "We don't save money when it comes to food"

87p26011_5.jpg

We're curious about the behind story on how they became lovers. "We've known each other for a while. We met through a commercial and we kept in touch. I had a chance to stay in New York for half a year, and that's when he first let me know. He said that he felt my absence while we were apart…"

Yoo Ji-tae is a tender boyfriend. He always takes care of 100 day, 200 day anniversaries. "On White Day, he calls me outside and has a cake prepared". They both enjoy modest dates more than extravagant ones. Of course they both never gifted anything expensive or famous. "We're not the type to buy it. If we do buy it, we won't accept it".

However, they're not stingy about food. "He's a gourmand. If there's a good place, he takes me there. Our hideout is Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Cafe in Han-nam. Japanese restaurant Mitania has good sushi. We eat spicy rice cakes at the place across from Cine City. They put long rice cakes and cut it on the spot. It's addicting". Have they ever argued? "Will I be hated for saying this? We don't even have enough time to love, and I wonder how to find the time to fight".

The couple is happier because of similar hobbies. Their usual date consists of watching shows or movies and talking about the work. They're both scholarly. Yoo Ji-tae is currently producing a short film and expanding his boundaries. Kim Hyo-jin is majoring in movie theory at graduate school. "You don't study and give it to someone. Being an actor is an instable job. If you don't expand your limits, there's no where to stand. When the movie industry gets bad, you won't even get any scenarios. I don't think you can sit around, eating the fruit that falls from the tree".

87p26011_1.jpg

'Small fly falls in glass' Takes it out and puts it back to mouth

While talking, a small fly falls into her beer glass. Saying, "Oh, it's a fly", she takes it out with her chopsticks and puts the glass back to her mouth. I gape at her actions that differ so much from her sophisticated image, and she laughs and says, "Well, in Africa, Kim Hye-ja picked away a cockroach and ate it again".

Kim Hyo-jin has read Han Bi-ya and Kim Hye-ja's books and developed a vision about community service. Now, she has become a star who receives the encouragement of those she always respected. She used to travel to go to compassion service with Yoo Ji-tae, but recently she started going alone as a World Vision publicity spokesperson. In the beginning of the year, she went to do service work in Africa, and also did it locally. "I changed a lot with the experience in Africa. A lot of my greed is gone too. There are so many things I'm blessed with… my heart has become plentiful".

She also had complaints about her looks. "I hear that I'm not very photogenic on camera compared to my real appearance. I think it's because I don't have double eyelids. Before, it stressed me. Now, I don't mind. There are people who ask me if I split my eyes, but I have never done anything to my face.

Bought clothes she liked after contemplating for a month

The phrase that described Kim Hyo-jin for the longest time is 'fashion trend setter'. We think she'd be addicted to brand names and shopping, but no. She doesn't like brand names and doesn't really like shopping. "I wear them enough while working. When I buy things, I don't do it on the spur of the moment. If I pick something, I keep my eye on it for months and if I still like it, I buy it. And I use it for at least ten years. If I buy it right when I see it, I feel like I'll get tired of it and regret it".

Of course, as an actress, she has interest in it. "I believe an actress can be unfashionable. They have to know what kind of clothes to wear at what time, and have an eye for clothes. They need communication with the coordinator". But she's not stingy about buying books. Even during her busy time with dramas, she reads novels, movie magazines, and weekly news magazines.

She's the style to shop and travel by herself. "Last year, I traveled to Turkey and received a travel visa and went to Iran". She says it as if it's no big deal. "There are many who were worried for me, but there, they think our nation is more dangerous. Because of North Korea. Isn't it funny"?

87p26011_3.jpg

If it's for work, I'll do revealing scenes as well

Her charm is revealed with each word she says. It might have been a stupid question but I asked how she would like to be when she's thirty. "I want to know acting. I'm probably better now than I was five years ago. I think acting is very difficult. No matter how hard I try, I feel like I'm trapped in my boundaries. I want to believe that I will get better as I get more experience. I also dream that I'll be someone who can play any role. Before, I was nervous about revealing scenes, but now, I think you have to do it if necessary. I want to work in an ensemble, seeing things as a whole and thinking of other actors as well. Don't I have to get married when I'm thirty as well"?

Born in 1984, she debuted in 1999 in the magazine 'Cindy The Perky'. She played the lead female role in movies "The Legend Of Evil Lake", "Everybody has Secrets", "Mr. Wacky", dramas "Magic", "Ice Girl", "Hong Kong Express", and many others. At an age where she should be most arrogant, she understands and lives out the wisdom that life has taught her. She's beautiful from the front, but she is more beautiful from the back as she walks toward her goal

Original Korean article at news.naver.com

English translation courtesy www.hancinema.net

• 1 month later...
Guest ilovebinderclips

I just saw her in the drama "Happiness," and I have to say that Yoo Ji-Tae is one of the luckiest guys in the world. She has absolutely amazing eyes -- I could not stop looking at them every time she was on screen. And a great actress. Sigh!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest I AM ON AWAY

김효진 "'돌멩이의 꿈' 여주인공 됐어요"

[스포츠월드] 2009년 02월 12일(목) 오후 08:55

50917131.jpg

배우 김효진이 한일 기획 옴니버스 드라마 텔레시네마 ‘돌멩이의 꿈’(장용우 연출, 나카조노 미호 극본) 여주인공으로 캐스팅 돼 차인표와 연기 호흡을 맞춘다.

‘돌멩이의 꿈’에서 김효진은 예기치 못한 부상 탓에 전직 뮤지컬 배우에서 지방 밤무대 댄서가 된 하나 역을 맡았다. 극 중 하나는 아버지를 잃고 엄마 찾기에 나선 어린 재영과 엉겁결에 그 여행에 동행한 3류 개그맨 상현(차인표)을 만나 티격태격 다투면서도 어린 재영의 꿈을 이루게 도와주는 의리 있는 여장부 캐릭터다.

김효진은 “늘 밝은 얼굴로 봉사하는 모습이 인상 깊던 선배 연기자인 차인표와의 만남도 무척 기대된다”면서 “새로운 캐릭터와 좋은 드라마로 인사 드릴 수 있도록 노력하겠다”고 말했다.

‘돌멩이의 꿈’은 한일 양국의 정상급 드라마 연출가와 작가들이 2부작 120분 분량으로 총 9~10개의 TV용 영화를 사전 제작되는 프로젝트다. 한국의 SBS, 일본의 테레비 아사히에 동시 방영을 목표로 기획됐다.

스포츠월드 탁진현 기자 tak0427@sportsworldi.com, 사진제공=나무엑터스

[ⓒ 스포츠월드 & Sportsworldi.com, 저작자표시+비영리+변경금지]

<세계닷컴은 한국온라인신문협회(www.kona.or.kr)의 디지털뉴스이용규칙에 따른 저작권을 행사합니다.>

she's going to be the female lead in a new drama with cha im pyo~ it's called... "a pebble's dream"? "a rock's dream?" something....

i think KHJ is so cute, i don't know why she's not that popular. :\

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

June 5, 2009

Reunion for ‘Midsummer Night’ revival

04235917.jpg

From left to right: Ahn Nae-sang, Hong Seok-cheon, Choi Hyung-in, Kim Hyo-jin

and Choi Jin-young announce the revival of the 1995 production of “A Midsummer

Night’s Dream” in Daehangno, Tuesday. By Park Sun-young

With the sun beating down and the days growing longer, it’s easy to get the sense that summer is drawing near. And what other season would be perfect for theatergoers to enjoy “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”?

The famous romantic comedy by William Shakespeare, which portrays the adventures of four young Athenian lovers and fairies in an enchanted forest, has been widely performed across the world with too many different versions to count. But the latest Korean version of the play, directed by Choi Hyung-in, a professor of theater and cinema at Hanyang University, seems justly special. “We have reunited 14 years after our performance of this play in 1995,” Choi said in a press conference Tuesday at Hanyang Repertory Theater in Daehangno, a theater district in the north-central area of Seoul.

As the director noted, this version is a revival of her earlier production, which pulled off a coup at the Shakespeare Drama Festival hosted by Seoul Arts Center in 1995. The main cast, including actors Lee Moon-sik (as Bottom), Ahn Nae-sang (as Peter Quince) and Hong Seok-cheon (as Francis Flute), reprise their roles from 14 years ago.

Furthermore, the play can be fairly tagged as “made in Hanyang” because the majority of the cast are graduates in theater and cinema from Hanyang University, where they were taught by Choi, or actors trained at Hanyang Repertory, which she established in 1992.

Among the players, Lee and Ahn, who were novices in the theatrical world back then, have now grown to be recognized for their “real acting credentials.” Meanwhile, Hong is known more for his private life than his acting career as he came out of the closet in 2000 to become the first openly gay entertainer in Korea. “What I can say definitely is that had it not been for Choi, I would not stand here as an actor. She is the one who made me come this far,” Ahn said, recalling the time when he was taught by Choi, who is said to often drive her students into Spartan training. Many famous actors count themselves among Choi’s disciples, including Sol Kyung-gu, who starred in movies such as “Oasis” and “Peppermint Candy.”

Another notable aspect of Choi’s 2009 revival is that two young stars - actor Choi Jin-young (as Demetrius) and actress Kim Hyo-jin (as Helena) - both of whom have been more active on the screen than on the stage, have joined the cast.

For Choi Jin-young, who lost his sister Jin-sil, the country’s beloved actress who took her own life last October, work has served as therapy for his deep grief. “While I had been in despair after the incident, participation in this project saved me as I can indulge in acting without being bothered by other distracting thoughts,” he said.

As for the director’s take on the recent trend of more star actors making a debut or comeback to the stage from the screen, director Choi said, “I don’t see it negatively. I rather affirmed it because I believe that the stage is a perfect place for an actor to mature and become an artist in the long run through intensive training.

“I think Korea is particularly rigorous in segregating the stage from the screen, which is not the case in other countries as we see with, say, Meryl Streep freely going back and forth from screen to stage. I think we have to be more lenient regarding the issue so that we can have more competent actors and actresses performing both on screen and onstage,” she added.

“A Midsummer Night’s Dream” opens June 27 at the Jayu Theater, Seoul Arts Center in southern Seoul and runs until Aug. 2.

Go to Nambu Bus Terminal Station, line No. 3, exit 5. For more information, visit www.sac.or.kr

By Park Sun-young [spark0320@joongang.co.kr] via joongangdaily.joins.com

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Shenny for the gist of article at Jazzholic ^^

June 29, 2009

Two years and still going strong

20090630062106885070921.jpg

Here’s another celebrity couple who has been pretty public about their relationship, but for some reason it worked. Yoo Ji Tae and Kim Hyo Jin are another celebrity couple that I like to keep my eyes on. They’re so sweet together!

Attending award shows together, holding hands, lately they both have been busy with their own schedule. Yoo Ji Tae (”Star’s Lover”) with his new upcoming movie, 비밀애 (Bimilae; with Yoon Jin Seo *Iljimae*), and Kim Hyo Jin (whom I admire about watching the 50+ episodes of SBS weekend drama “Happpiness”) has her own theatrical show and also an upcoming movie, “Ogamdo” with Hwang Jung Min and Uhm Jung Hwa. Busy couple but always makes time for each other.

“I have to thank Yoo Ji Tae oppa for bringing all the snacks…”

Kim Hyo Jin thanks her sweet boyfriend, Yoo Ji Tae for showering her with attention. Apparently he brought her some snacks, including the red ginseng to her shooting location during his break, as she told Sports News yesterday. The interview took place at a cafe in Seoul on June 29.

“I’ll take care of red ginseng… ho ho…” with a bright smile, she told the reporter.

Kim Hyo Jin said, “During the shooting, Oppa (Yoo Ji Tae) brought some snacks and breads for everyone including my hairdresser. I think I have to follow his example,” she smiled. Then she continued, “By now I’m used to getting his pampered attention as he likes to bring me some red ginseng during my shooting.”

Kim Hyo Jin and Yoo Ji Tae started as friends in the entertainment business before they were officially a couple in 2007. They went out holding hands in a few important events such as Pusan International Film Festival, and also to Kwon Sang Woo’s wedding last September. They always wear matching black suits, and Kim Hyo Jin mentioned that she likes black too. They usually call up each other and ask what the other will be wearing, and try to match it. (how cuteee)

Kim Hyo Jin’s upcoming movie, “Ogamdo” will come out July 9. In this movie, she’ll have a love triangle relationship with Uhm Jung Hwa’s character and Hwang Jung Min’s. Her newest theatrical show, “한여름밤의 꿈” (Mid-summer night’s dream) has opened to the public on June 27.

Posted by ay_link via jazzholic.com

• 2 months later...

Mind Bridge fall/winter 2009 with Song Seung Heon

B):rolleyes:

mb_09fallbanner1a.jpg

mb_09fallbanner1b.jpg

mb_09fall3d.jpg

2009-08-25.jpg

2009-08-250.jpg

mb_09fallcatalg4.jpg

mb_09fallcatalg7.jpg

September wallpaper

mb_09fallwall1024.jpg

------------------------------------------------------

Mind Bridge fall/winter 2009 video presentation ^_^ (thank you njs :blush: )

*TSH

I haven't got chance to watch any of her dramas yet for real, she's gorgeous! :D

Anyways, is she a singer?

hi FlovR :blush:

i have not seen her dramas or movies..

i think she started as a model

Debut: 1999 Fashion Magazine 'Cindy the Perky'

• 4 months later...

January 28, 2010

Yoo Ji-tae Couple Donate 20 Million Won to Haiti

By Lee Hyo-won

Staff Reporter

yoojitae.jpg

Kim Hyo-jin and Yoo Ji-tae

The celebrity couple of Yoo Ji-tae, 33, and Kim Hyo-jin, 25, have donated 20 million won to Haiti earthquake relief.

The screen stars each donated 10 million won to World Vision, the international aid organization announced Thursday.

The funds will be used to purchase emergency kits, which include blankets, basic cooking and dining utensils, toiletries and other household necessities.

Kim has been volunteering regularly through World Vision after being named an honorary ambassador for the organization in 2008. Yoo has been providing support for the organization since 2009.

The couple has been appearing together in public since revealing their romantic status in 2007.

World Vision has distributed about 2,000 emergency kits to the some 7,000 households in Lower Petionville and Canape Vert, eastern Port-au-Prince, Haiti. But more efforts are needed, said the organization, and plans are underway to provide continued support.

The organization has so far collected donations of 1.8 billion won. For information about donating, visit www.worldvision.or.kr or call (02) 784-2004. Or dial 060-700-1234 (ARS) to contribute 2,000 won per phone call.

Credits: hyowlee@koreatimes.co.kr

• 1 month later...

March 5, 2010

Yoo Ji Tae plans to marry within 2 years

Posted on 05 March 2010 by ay_link

Yoo Ji Tae and Kim Hyo Jin are such a sweet, role-model celebrity couple who have been dating for a while. So happy to read that he’s planning to get married soon! :)

2010030516165214979388.jpg

Yoo Ji Tae plans to marry within 2 years

Actor Yoo Ji Tae and his long-term girlfriend Kim Hyo Jin have been pretty open about their relationship. Often times, we see them holding hands and waving to the paparazzi reporters during events. He seems like the calm, honest, good-old nice guy type, however, he claims that he’s a very shy and quiet despite of all the attraction and charisma.

He’s currently working on his movie project, “Secret Love” where he acts as twin brothers who love the same woman. The actor says that nowadays, his joy comes from his sweetheart, actress Kim Hyo Jin. He’s thankful and glad that she’s always so supportive by his side. They’ve been dating since 2007, though they’ve known each other for 8 years already.

Yoo Ji Tae and Kim Hyo Jin first met in a commercial shot 8 years ago and they’ve become friends at first. The two shared similarities in characters and eventually became one of the sweetest celebrity couples out there. In a recent interview, he is asked about his future plan with Kim Hyo Jin and he would like it very much to get married within 2 years.

20100306060305644412914.jpg

Full credits: jazzholic.com

• 9 months later...
Guest SooInSmile

I really hated her character in Magic with Kang Dong Won, but lol I am totally into her character in Mary Stayed Out All Night. I hope she end up with Jung In lol.

WOW I didn't know she was dating Ji tae in real life. I love his series with Choi Ji Woo. So sweet, congrats them!

Archived