Weight : 64kg
Blood Type : Type B
Hobbies : Writing short fictions and plays, doodling, drawing cartoons
Talents : Computer programming, playing musical instruments
Nickname : Raccoon
Favorite foods : All Korean foods, especially soup and raw fish
Favorite animals : Panda, snail
Favorite sports : Billiards, swimming
Ideal woman : Someone with strong personality and rich imagination, someone who laughs a lot

Graduated from Seoul National University in 1992 with a bachelor’s degree in sociology
Debuted as a member of “Panic” in 1995
Worked with Kim Dong-ryul in “Carnival” in 1997
Published a collection of short fictions called “Fingerprint Hunter” in 2005
Went solo in 1999 with album “Dead End”

BIOGRAPHY
It’s hard to mistake Lee Juck for anyone else because of his very distinct voice. That unusual voice was probably one of the major reasons why his latest song “I’m Lucky” was such a huge hit. Written for his then-girlfriend (and now-wife), the song instantly grabbed music lovers’ attention for its beautiful lyrics and moving melodies. In fact, his third album is filled with such simple, yet deeply emotional pieces, which represent his deeply philosophical thoughts and musical ideas. Lee’s vocal and guitar and piano performances have become much richer over the years and he has shown how much he has evolved as a musician in the album “Songs Made of Trees.”

DISCOGRAPHY
Dead End (1st album, 1999-06) : Dead End, Run!, Game Over, Life on TV, Happy Ending, Rain, Dead Birds Fly, Enemy, etc.

2 Juck (2nd album, 2003-05-12) : Run in the Sky, I Didn’t Know Then, In Search of the Sea, One Day, Toy War, West Forest, Pilgrim, etc.

Songs Made of Trees (3rd album, 2007-04-19) : Song, I’m Lucky, How, Secret, Didn’t I Tell You, Where Is Love, Boy, Shall We Walk Together, Stage, etc.

Featuring
* Kim Dong Ryul - 2008 Monologue Concert (2009-05-18) : Track 04. 축배, Track 05. 그땐 그랬지, Track 06. 거위의 꿈
* Leessang (Vol. 6 - Hexagonal, 2009-10-06) : Track 04 Carousel feat. Lee Juck

MUSIC VIDEO
* Run in the Sky (하늘을 달리다)
* To Be Fortunate (다행이다)

LISTEN

LINKS
Official Website: http://www.leejuck.com
Cyworld: http://www.cyworld.com/jucklee
Twitter: http://twitter.com/jucklee

c: KBS World + YahooKR/Daum/Naver + Bugs + Youtube + adikkeluangman

PM me if want to maintain/edit this post. Thank you!

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahhh finally found his thread :D (turns out i was spelling it lee juk, not lee juck -.-"")

anywayz, he's gonna perform at hollywood bowl this year!! yayy!!!! i listened to some of his songs, and he has such a good voice *_*

i really like his 다행이다, and if i'm not mistaken, this song came up in we got married right? i think someone sang it? (i'm not too sure, don't kill me! haha)

lol i'm looking forward to his performance XD

and to share a really good clip of him singing live, here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86TSV8mc1PA&fmt=18

Guest squeaky

wowww he has an AMAZAZING VOICE! OMG I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HE PERFORMS 다행이다!!!

VV

hahaha thanks :DDD

and i can't believe he was in carnival!!!!!!

omg!!!!

Guest LAWLiETTA~

Whoaa, I really like the beginning of the "Run in the Sky"; the MV is very artsy. I like how it's kind of down to earth; Lee Juck has a really nice voice, there is no doubt that he can sing.

I usually listen to mainstream Korean music, but I like the songs that I've heard from him. Will check out this artist in the future! :]]

• 2 months later...
Guest oc-ca

i didnt realize he was the singer from panic!

i discovered his song dahangyida when kim hyun joong tried to serenade hwangobo on we got married.

and then kim hyun joong did another cover of his song from panic days called gidarida on boys over flower (the scene in macao when he is singing for money).

i love snail & left hand by panic. all time classics. they have held up although they are more than 10 years old.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MissMonika

Hey, Lee Juk fans. I managed to record a video of him at HB last night. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3tezq5RIOE. Enjoy!

Guest iChangmin

Lee Juk was good at the 2009 Korean Music Festival! He was the first artist whose performance I actually really enjoyed; I think he was the fourth or fifth person to go. I'll have to look up more of his music.

Guest superstar`kiss

Ahhh, he's so great. I fell in love with him when he first performed with YoonGun and they played piano together. It was so breathtaking.

He gave me a huge slap on the hand on Saturday at the KMF. It was SO awesome touching such talented PIANO HANDS! :w00t:

• 4 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Juck participated in Kim Dong Ryul concert last year and it been released in CD.

Kim Dong Ryul - 2008 Monologue Concert

Release Date: May 18, 2009

Genre: Ballad

CD02

04. 축배 feat. Lee Juck

05. 그땐 그랬지 feat. Lee Juck

06. 거위의 꿈 feat. Lee Juck

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...