[Telecinema 2009] Heaven's Postman 천국의 우편 배달&#4

bimini

Kim Jae Joong, Han Hyo Joo

s-promopictcopy-1.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

660x60-infosynopsis.png

This is a telecinema that is produced simultaneously for television and cinema. Each act is 120 minutes long and two episodes each. The drama versions will air in Korea whereas the film versions will air in Japan.

Korean Director : Lee Hyung Min 이형민 (MISA/Sorry I Love You)

Scriptwriter : Kitagawa Eriko

Producer : Sanwa Networks

Theatrical release date: Nov. 11, 2009

Broadcast network: SBS

Broadcast period: 2010

Air time: TBA

The story is about a legend of a red mailbox that can send letters to the departed, who has not been forgotten by their loved ones. Saki / Jo Ha Na (Han Hyo Joo) who hasn't moved on and is still full of resentment sent a letter of hatred to her departed lover. It was in there where she met Yuu / Shin Jae Joon (Kim Jae Joong), the 'Postman of Heaven'. Little did Saki know that she is the only one who can see Yuu because he is a soul that cannot be seen - Yuu was involved in a car accident that put him in a coma. God gave Yuu an extended life of two weeks to serve as "Heaven's Postman". Now, his spirit has the ability to travel back and forth to the afterworld and the real world.

In order to bring back hope to those who have lost their loved ones, Saki became Yuu's assistant. Gradually, Saki then learned how to forget the pain that she is feeling.

She also began to like Yuu.

What will God's decision be? Will Yuu survive or will he die? Will they be able to meet again?

660x60-characterlist.png

2u9gw8p.jpg

Saki / Jo Ha Na (Han Hyo Joo)

Saki has been filled with pain because of the death of her lover. She meets Yuu and becomes his assistant. They then help people who were left by their loved ones to move on and continue on living their lives with hope.

Han Hyo Joo was born on February 22, 1987. She made her debut in the sitcom, “Nonstop 5” and has become very popular because of her role in Shining Inheritance/Brilliant Legacy, which became a national drama and ended its triumphant run with a 47.1% rating. She has starred in several dramas and has been featured in a number of music videos. She has also received numerous awards - the “Hot Female Drama Star” for Brilliant Legacy/Shining Inhertiance during 2009’s MNet 20's Choice Awards being the latest.

2167ue.jpg

Yuu / Shin Jae Joon (Kim Jaejoong)

Yuu is a rich and successful businessman who is into the clothing business. Because of how successful he has become, he has his own way of enjoying life. He then got into a car accident which left him into a coma. God gave his soul two weeks to live here on earth to become the “Postman of Heaven” and there he met Saki. They both fell in love not knowing what their destiny will be.

Kim Jaejoong or Young Woong (Hero) Jaejoong was born on January 26, 1986 (Real bday is on February 4, 1986).He is the main vocalist of one of Asia’s top group, TVXQ (also known as Dong Bang Shin Ki / Tohoshinki). Kim Jaejoong also starred in SBS’s Banjun Theater – TVXQ Special (2005) and the Vacation Series (2006).This telecinema is Jaejoong’s first on-screen solo drama.

imkxds.jpg

(Kim Chang Wan)

svphu8.jpg

(Shin Goo)

660x60-news.png

660x60-subs.png

BGimage-00-002.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{GOE-SS} Heavens Postman Preview [English Subbed]

Hardsubbed: Clubbox | MF

Softsubs: MF

{GOE-SS} [Drama] Heavens Postman Trailer [English Subbed]

Hardsubbed: Clubbox | MU | MF

Softsubs: MF | MU

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

660x60-ost.png

Coming soon...

660x60-other.png

CREDITS:

badstar, chiocho06 and tofupanda of AOE

nobi @ GOE;SS

AOE (Angels of the East)

GOE;SS (Gods of the East Subbing Squad)

bashful_harmony @ soompi

DBSKnights, Sharingyoochun, TVXQ Fever

Yunise2 + ichigokjj @ youtube

If you want something to be added in this post, please contact badstar or bashful_harmony.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are articles that said he was cast, but no contract has been signed yet so tentatively, he's still not starring in a drama until the contract is signed.

Besides, I dont think its logical for him to do dramas at the moment. He would be excessively tired with activities going on in Korea and in Japan. They may even have concert tours, both Japanese and Asia Tour since 4th album is coming up.

This drama was announced by Samhwa Networks on 13 June 2008.

http://www.shnetworks.co.kr/

한일특별기획 『텔레시네마』 제작 본격 스타트 2008-06-13

일본 최고수준의 현역 각본가 7명이 2008 한일특별기획 『텔레시네마』의 공동 참가를 결정하고, 집필 작업에 들어갔다.

삼화네트웍스(대표이사 신현택)는 2008. 6.11일 일본 나가사키 하우스텐보스에서 2008 한일특별기획 『텔레시네마』 제작을 위하여 일본 각본가 7인과 집필 계약을 체결하고, 본격적으로 제작을 시작한다고 발표하였다.

이번 프로젝트에 참가하는 일본 작가들은 120분물 1회 또는 60분물 2회 분량의 TV 드라마와 극장용 영화의 제작이 가능한 포맷의 시나리오를 집필하게 된다.지난 4월 작가 7인의 가계약 체결, 지난 5월 나카조노 미호, 키타카와 에리코 작가의 시납시스에 이어 오카키 마사야, 나카조노 미호 작가가 작품 구상을 위해 한국의 서울과 강원도 등지에서 시나리오 헌팅을 위한 답사를 진행했다.

『텔레시네마』 제작사 삼화네트웍스는 일본측 작가들의 시놉시스와 시나리오 집필 일정에 맞추어 한국의 연출자, 연기자 캐스팅을 위한 섭외활동에 착수하였다. 그동안 국제무대에서 연출력이 검증된 한국의 TV드라마와 영화 감독들이 각각 자신의 컬러에 맞는 작품을 연출하게 된다. 또한 한국 일본은 물론 아시아권에 탄탄한 팬을 확보하고 있는 한류 스타들이 참여한다.

<겨울연가> <봄의 왈츠> 연출자 윤석호 감독이 참여를 검토하고 있고, <눈의 여왕> <미안하다 사랑한다> 연출자 이형민 감독은 참가를 결정하였다. 또한 글로벌 무대에서 인정을 받고 있는 한류 드라마, 영화 연출자들이 이 프로젝트에 깊은 관심을 갖고 있어 협의를 진행중이라고 밝혔다.

한류 스타들의 참여 의사도 속속 확인되고 있어 한일특별기획 『텔레시네마』 프로젝트의 의의를 설명하고, 캐스팅 협의를 진행하고 있다고 밝혔다.

일본 국내는 물론, 한국을 비롯한 아시아 각국에 많은 팬들을 확보하고 있는 인기 절정의 일본 TV 영화 각본가 7명이 동일 프로젝트를 위해서 동시에 참가하는 것은 그 전례를 찾아보기 힘든 일이다.

한일특별기획 『텔레시네마』를 제작하는 삼화네트웍스의 신현택 회장은 “이번에 참여를 결정한 일본 최고의 작가들은 한-일, 나아가 동아시아의 영상문화 발전을 위한 국제협력에 커다란 초석을 마련하는 것”이라고 그 의의를 설명하였다.

일본 각본가 연맹의 이치가와 회장은 개회사를 통해 “현재 작가 개개인이 진행하고 있는 집필 스케쥴이 2~3년 동안 빼곡할 뿐 아니라 이들을 하나의 프로젝트로 묶을 수 있는 계기를 마련하는 것 자체가 쉬운 일이 아니다. 그 만큼 이번 프로젝트가 중요하고 이에 대한 일본측의 기대가 크다”고 강조하였다.

총괄 프로듀서를 담당하게 된 삼화네트웍스 김현준 사장은 “텔레시네마를 통해 한일간 나아가 동아시아 드라마 창작자들은 스토리뿐 아니라 창작의 리소스가 확대됨으로써 드라마의 획기적인 품격 향상을 기대한다”고 기쁨을 감추지 못하였다. 김현준 사장은 KBS의 탁월한 드라마 연출자, 기획을 총괄하는 드라마국장을 역임하였다.

제작 진행과 글로벌 마케팅을 맡은 삼화네트웍스 박인택 부사장은 “이번 텔레시네마 프로젝트는 단순히 한류를 확산하는 차원을 넘어서 헐리웃-유럽-오세아니아를 잇는 영미영상산업벨트에 필적하는 동아시아영상협력의 네트웍이 구축할 수 있는 토대가 될 것”이라고 그 산업적 의미를 전망했다.

보도자료: 삼화네트웍스 마케팅팀장 장홍준 (02-2191-3841)

Guest shingoon

i wanna see him in a drama..there's a charm in him making his awkward acting so irrisistable...though he might be hella busy with the upcoming album, i still hope he agrees to do this. JAE JOONG-ah fighting.

It's good to see Jae in this drama

But I wish he would not accept this

just look at their schedule

i dont want him to fall sick~

I agree with you. You took the words out of my mouth.

Guest aircastles

It'd be interesting if he really does end up casted. However, isn't DBSG, like, SUPER busy these days? How in the world can he manage to film for a drama?

Are there any others confirmed for the drama?

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

I think the ratings for this drama would make history with cassi around. LOL! Cant wait

^ LOL so true XD the ratings would just be like... flying through the air. First, the producers must be so rich to cast Jaejoong. IF he really will do this drama, he'd be paid thousands for a single episode, hell even his presence would make anything sell XD but how can he film when TVXQ is super busy? Promotions for 4th album, idk if they'll do promotions for the Japanese single. But hey! It's still upcoming in 2009 so maybe...JUST MAYBE... we can see Jae :D but i hope even if he's now acting and stuff, they'd still be TVXQ T_T i'm so imaginative hahahaaha XD jae will not leave TVXQ for acting *runs away* XD hwaiting!

it's good to know !! BUT i dont want him to TT^TT

they are so busy and im afraid that if he signed he wont be able to have enough rest

and sleeping T-T

Archived