Lyn (린)

Guest jingjuna

Guest jingjuna
Lee Seh Jin (이세진)
Name: Lyn Real name: Lee Seh Jin Birthday: November 9, 1981 Siblings: One older sister Height: 168cm Weight: 46kg Lyn Vol. 1 - Have you ever had heart broken? Lyn Vol. 2 - Can U See the Bright Lyn Vol. 3 - One and Only Feeling <couldnt find good pics of her>

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest syunikiss

underrated alert

hahahhaha her voice is very distinct, neh~~ like as soon as i hear her first album i knew she was also the same girl in shinhwa`s "egotism" but her voice has gotten better as well ^^ she`s also the #2 on my list after LSY

lyn134nz.jpg

^^ credz// lyn`s homepage

ahahha i feel kinda weird coz i cried when watching the 사랑했잖아 m/v for the first time... oh btw does anyone know the follow-up movie?? b/c at the end it said "to be continued"

lyn's one of my fave female korean artists. :D the other two are gumi and lee soo young. ^_^ she's got a lot of talent and a powerful voice. it's a shame she doesn't get more noticed.

yup, she sang Beauty and the Beast with FTTS as someone already responded. she also sang I'm Your Angel with tim. :lol:

Archived