Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lee Dong Wook 이동욱

Replies

• willenettewillenette Posts: 33,908Member

LEGEND

edited September 2012
    joonsoo said:
    Thanks for posting these photos here. Ye, this is the concept of the spread that's why they posed in various shots with a doll. LDW looks fine. The issue is coming out this month. Good pictures there, huh? :)]

***So nice to read recent news about him & see new pictures…..:)]

Behind the Scenes With Cute and Charming “Strong Heart” Host Lee Dong Wook for Brand Echoroba

girlonthemoon September 4, 2012

Behind-the-scenes photographs of actor, model, and SBS’s “Strong Heart” host Lee Dong Wook modeling and showing off his all-around adorableness in an advertisement photo shoot for outdoor brand Echoroba have been publicized. 

Actor Lee Dong Wook became a hallyu star with the 2005-2006 SBS drama “My Girl” with actress Lee Da Hae, and reconfirmed his status as a hot star to watch with the 2011 SBS drama “Scent of a Woman” with actress Kim Sun Ah.  SBS drama “Scent of a Woman” was Lee Dong Wook’s comeback drama after finishing military service.  His next project, the 2012 KBS drama “Wild Romance” with actress Lee Si Young and Girls’ Generation‘s Jessica, was considered a flop.  In April 2012, Lee Dong Wook was the surprise pick to take over hosting duties for SBS variety talk show “Strong Heart,” but has been dazzling viewers with his quick wit and active performance (not to mention, he’s not exactly hard on the eyes). 

Lee Dong Wook was selected by outdoor brand Echoroba to model this winter season’s outdoor wear in diverse colors and clothes.  At the shoot, while showing his serious and charismatic sign for the camera, staff members were impressed by his cuteness at the set of the shot and his energy.   

credit : soompi news
  • mikenhammikenham SingaporePosts: 8Member

hi all , i'm new for this forum

just finished watching WILD ROMANCE ... wooky so coolz

so wondering how fun this drama making ... gimme some behind the scene video link plzzzz

many thanks form SG

LEGEND

mikenham said:

hi all , i'm new for this forum

just finished watching WILD ROMANCE ... wooky so coolz

so wondering how fun this drama making ... gimme some behind the scene video link plzzzz

many thanks form SG

Hi mikenham, here are some of the Making clips - enjoy..................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1vGs4rkFCg

LEGEND

***Hahaha – LDW – funny & weird! But, he still looks so COOL & HOT! Although, it’s a very unusual pairing, what more could you asked for -  you have this hot guy and the 'sexy female' there to make the most epic CF. I just wish there’s a longer version of this. :)]

Cass Light releases ‘space’ CF with 2NE1′s CL and Lee Dong Wook

Cass Light released a ‘Cyber Dance Battle’ version of their CF featuring 2ne1‘s CL and actor Lee Dong Wook.

In the CF, the two are performing a ‘Light Dance’ battle, but while CL is showing off her usual dance style, Lee Dong Wook tries and fails to mimic her fluid moves. Cass Light has already released a version of the CF, where the two are performing a similar comical dance battle on an iceberg.

The ‘space’ version of the CF began airing in Korea starting on October 1st. Check out both versions below!

Space:

Original:

source : allkpop

LEGEND

miss A’s Suzy Picks Lee Dong Wook as Her New Ideal Man

jnkm October 10, 2012

miss A’s Suzy Picks Lee Dong Wook as Her New Ideal Man

miss A‘s Suzy and child actress Kim Yoo Jung have both talked about their ideal types.

Both stars were guests on “Strong Heart” on October 9. Kim Yoo Jung was first asked about her ideal type. She said, “I don’t want him to be too studious,” making all the uncle fans in the studio cheer.

Kim Yoo Jung continued, “I want him to be at least taller than me,” and “I like guys who can play instruments and can sing well. I like funny guys too.” Then all the male celebrities started to pretend to play an instrument, making everyone laugh.

miss A’s Suzy also talked about her ideal type. She began to list all the male celebrities that were her ideal type in the past. She listed Kang Dong Won, Lee Min Ki, Yang Yo Seob, Kim Soo Hyun and Ian Somerhalder.

When asked who her current ideal type is, Suzy had to think about it for a while. Then MC Lee Dong Wook said, “You need to be very serious about this.” Then Suzy answered, “At this moment, Lee Dong Wook is my ideal type.” Then Lee Dong wook replied, “I can see that you’re very serious. You’re very honest,” as a joke, which made everyone laugh even more.

Meanwhile, other guests such as Byul shared the hidden stories behind her and Haha‘s relationship.

credit : soompi news

LEGEND

Lee Dong Wook Models for GM Chevrolet′s Chevy Care

Lee Dong Wook has been chosen as the new face of Korea GM Chevrolet′s Chevy Care 3.5.7.

In the new commercial, Lee Dong Wook is shown going to visit his girlfriend′s parents in a Chevrolet. He expresses how he feels toward his lover and her family, and also tries to convey that he is trustworthy and reliable.

Chevrolet is a well-known automobile brand that has a history of over 100 years.

With this commercial, the actor has set himself up as another king of commercials, taking over car care service commercials as well as food, alcohol and outdoor clothing commercials.

Photo credit: Chevrolet Chevy Care 3.5.7 commercial / enewsworld
    ivryn

LEGEND

From Kang Dong Won to Lee Dong Wook, miss A’s Suzy’s Ideal Type Changes Constantly

It seems when it comes to her ideal type, miss A’s Suzy is quite fickle.

In the October 9 episode of SBS’ Strong Heart 3rd anniversary special, Suzy revealed the multiple changes that had gone through Suzy’s ideal type.

Suzy confessed her ideal type had changed numerous times over the years with it first being Kang Dong Won, then Lee Min Ki, then B2ST’s Yang Yo Seop and even co-star Kim Soo Hyun.

However, when asked about her current ideal type, Suzy responded, “Right at this moment it’s Lee Dong Wook,” much to the surprise of the guests.

Photo Credit: SBS / enewsworld
  • kiefshi1056kiefshi1056 Posts: 833Member

IDOL

my dream project for ldw is to see him with, kim tae or kim so eun or yooneun hye in his new drama series.
  • kiefshi1056kiefshi1056 Posts: 833Member

IDOL

or too see him in sandara park first straight drama deries. sad to say this but i see no chemistry him with suzy

LEGEND

[Video] 2NE1 CL′s Figure is Out of This World in New Space-Themed Cass Ads With Lee Dong Wook

2NE1’s CL is making jaws drop with her latest commercial for Cass Light beer.

The new commercial began hitting airwaves in October and features the 2NE1 leader in space with Lee Dong Wook as they battle it out to see who can dance “lighter”.

Rocking a tight fitting, spacey outfit, CL showed off her sleek and full figure while reinforcing Cass Light’s marketing point of a lighter, lower calorie beer.

Watch the ad below:

Photo Credit: Cass / enewsworld
  • mydramamydrama Posts: 34Member
    just checking him out because I am watching pure heart now. lyw thread has the drama if you are interested. it has english subs. 
  • payelpayel IndiaPosts: 476Member

SUPERSTAR

This is my first post here ....

LDW is one of my favorite actor since My Girl.... :x :\">

Cr: as labelled, Top Star news

ivryn

LEGEND

payel said:
    This is my first post here ....

LDW is one of my favorite actor since My Girl.... :x :\">

Cr: as labelled, Top Star news
    Hi pavel, thanks for posting these photos. I'm sure these are captures from an ad................just wonder what new commercial he is in. It looks like a romantic mood because he looks like proposing to someone.....Gosh..I wish I'm the one...hehehe. Ahhh..............beautiful purple roses from a handsome man like LDW. This gray suit is melting away the hearts of women. :)
  • payelpayel IndiaPosts: 476Member

SUPERSTAR

The CF nd BTS

LEGEND

payel said:
    The CF nd BTS

***Ahhh...........can he be any cuter than this? He simply looks stunning! I always find LDW's lips veeery sexy ever since. Good ad.....
    elfogadunk
  • lala_nillaqashlala_nillaqash lalalaPosts: 937Member

SUPERSTAR

Does he has any planning to make a comeback in drama?
    I miss to watch him!!
    :((

Other than emceeing, he needs to make a drama really soon.
    His last drama ( wild romance) although was aired early of this year, but it seems like ages i have watched it. sighh

My Tumblr

FAVORITE : TEN SERIES, GAP DONG, NINE ( TRY  IT AND YOU WILL LOVE IT)

HaYam El-Abbas
  • syratrsyratr Posts: 211Member

IDOL

is there anyone can translate wookie's recent interview with Isplus?
    hope someone will be volunteer.

here is the link for interview:
    http://news.zum.com/articles/4123258
    http://news.zum.com/articles/4123263

photos from interview:

My future couple!
       Han Hyo Joo             &     Lee Dong Wook

soompi.jpg
    watching Blade Man~

• livon123livon123 Posts: 786Member

SUPERSTAR

I was hoping they will make Partner 2, I really like Dong Wook and Hyun Joo's performance, amazing chemistry. The cast was great also. If not, they would pair up in another series!! Miss him on small screeennnn
    HaYam El-Abbas

LEGEND

qaseih said:
    Does he has any planning to make a comeback in drama?
    I miss to watch him!!
    :((

Other than emceeing, he needs to make a drama really soon.
    His last drama ( wild romance) although was aired early of this year, but it seems like ages i have watched it. sighh

Hi gaseih, like you, I also hope he's going to do another drama soon. I miss him, too on the small screen. I wonder what takes him so long to do another series, huh? Maybe he's currently busy emceeing? :)]
    HaYam El-Abbas
  • HaYam El-AbbasHaYam El-Abbas EgyptPosts: 230Member

SUPERSTAR

hi all ....
    i am a new here ;;)
    i signed in soompi to join the club of Dong Wook :)>-
    any one welcome me here !! /:)

well, firstly i want to know myself and how i know Dong Wook
    •  i'm from Egypt and I admire Dong Wook ,,, How can I express to you my feelings!! I like Dong Wook in all ways, and watch most of his k-Dramas : My Girl , Hanoi Bride , Partner , Scent of Woman, and finally Wild Romanc...he is 2wesome in all ......I became crazy about him :D ,,,,Can't wait his new drama !! Hope to see  Dong Wook soon or come to Egypt 8->

I joint arabic forum talked about asian drama , i admin on it and open a club talked about dong wook , his picture , his interview ...etc

you know , his birthday soon :x and i designed some designs to express about my love for him

i will share my designs here soon , and hope that may be  received your like !! ;)

i'm so happy because i joint this club , and share my love for oppa here with all of you

hope that will be friends !!