Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[hk-drama] D.i.e (death Investigation Extension)古靈精探 2008

xm15xm15 UKPosts: 70Member
edited August 2008 in entertainment
Roger Kwok, Sonji Kwok, Kenneth Ma, Margie Tsang

Title: 古靈精探
Cantonese/Mandarin title: Koo Ling Jing Tam / Gu Ling Jing Tan
English title: D.I.E. (Death Investigation Extension)
Genre: Mystery, police, comedy
Episodes: 25
Broadcast network: TVB
Broadcast period: 2008-Mar-17 to 2008-Apr-18
Air time: Weekdays 21:30 - 22:30

Synopsis (from mysoju.com)
The "Death Investigation Extension (D.I.E.)" in the police force was established to accommodate those who have been sent away by their supervisors. As everybody knows, members of the Extension are to investigate unsolved cold cases. YUE CHI-LONG (Roger Kwok), who has cracked a large number of difficult cases by extrasensory means, is assigned to the D.I.E. believing that he will get promoted soon. Later LONG finds out that his supervisor still has a long way to go before he reaches retirement age. Hoping to leave the Extension as soon as possible, he gets to solve a lot of intriguing cases. New appointee YING CHING-CHING (Sonija Kwok) is a good-looking girl but she means to act tough and sassy in front of others. She takes an uncompromising stand over every case she deals with, which leads her into constant quarrels with LONG. The relationship between the pair is deteriorating day after day.

Cast
Roger Kwok - Yue Chi Long/ Yue Sir (main male lead)
Sonjia Kwok - Ying Jing Jing/ Madam Ying (main fermale lead)
Kenneth Ma - Sing Ka Jun/ Sing Sir (Madam Ying's boyfriend, also works with the police - different department)
Margie Tsang - Yue Chi Ching (Yue sir's older sister)
Derek Kwok - Cheung Ching Yee (Madam Ying's best friend-kind of)

Basic main characters but there are other re-occurring characters aswell~

didn't see a thread for it here, wasn't listed. Just wondering if people have seen it? it was on earlier his year, i really liked it and apparently/ it has been confirmed there will be sequel next year... any thoughts on that? for people who have seen it maybe? ...

Replies