Yoon Jung Hee 윤정희

Ayame

Credits to: dramawiki, oracleent, nate, 3045 fansubs, maneuneun, huangsy, rubie for all the pictures, links, etc.

l6nSo9e.jpg

fwhtrH8.jpg

ypdXmqq.jpg
Name: 윤정희 / Yoon Jung Hee (Yoon Jeong Hee) 
Profession: Actress 
Birthdate: December 21, 1980 
Height: 172cm 
Weight: 51kg 
Star sign: Sagittarius 
Blood type: B 
Education: Suwon Women's College (Acting/Modeling Degree) 
Hobbies: Watching movies, music, Learning Japanese and Chinese, Playing tennis 
Skills: Playing Piano, Folk Singing 
Talent Agency: Star M 
Debut: 2005 SBS Drama, "Dear Heaven"
Official Social Media: Twitter

fwhtrH8.jpg

PWSvYxr.jpg
(2013, JTBC) First Born 맏이 [as Kim Young Sun]
(2012, SBS) Tasty Life 맛있는 인생 [as Jang Seung Joo
(2010, SBS) Smile, Mom 웃어요, 엄마 [as Kang Shin Young]
(2008, SBS) Family's Honor / Marrying the Mafia 가문의 영광 [as Ha Dan Ah]
(2007, KBS2) Blissful Woman / A Happy Woman 행복한 여자 [as Lee Ji Yeon
(2005, SBS) Dear Heaven / Love in Heaven 하늘이시여 [as Lee Ja Kyung]

fwhtrH8.jpg

5uNhQbY.jpg
(2014) 나의 사랑, 나의 신부 (My Love, My Bride) [as Miss Choi]
(2008) 고사 (Death Bell) [as Choi So Yeong]

fwhtrH8.jpg

xRk54iG.jpg
(2012, MBC) 남녀소통 프로젝트 남심여심 (Exploration of Genders)

fwhtrH8.jpg

DKzKCTY.jpg
• (2012) Tasty Life OST - 사랑이라면... (Love...)
• (2012) Tasty Life OST - 영혼보다 사랑해 (I Love You More Than My Soul)
• (2012) Tasty Life OST - 하루가 지나도 (Even After A Day) (ft. After School's Raina)
• (2009) Davichi (다비치) - 8282
• (2009) Davichi (다비치) - 사고쳤어요 (I Made An Accident)
• (2007) Blissful Woman OST - 못난 사랑 (Foolish Love)
• (2005) Dear Heaven OST - 내 사랑이니까 (Because You're My Love) 

fwhtrH8.jpg

wQYQT0V.jpg
• (2009) SBS Drama Awards: PD Award [Family's Honor]
• (2007) KBS Drama Awards: Excellence Award [Blissful Woman
• (2006) Best Dresser in Fashion of Best Korea Award
• (2005) SBS Drama Awards: New Star Award [Dear Heaven]
• (2000) Kyung-Gi Beauty at Miss Korea

fwhtrH8.jpg

spyJIPB.jpg
Korean Air | Hatban Soup | Songwol Towel | Frederic Castet | Taster's Choice | Kolon MiocellStory
Kumhoexpress | SK View | Woori Financal Group | Winners Bank
JUNESan Soju-in the cover page | Heaven-in the cover page 

fwhtrH8.jpg

wzjaTUm.jpg
Nate Profile | Epg Profile | Daum Fan Cafe | Official Twitter

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I lovelovelove Ja-Kyung, and Wang-Mo in Dear Heaven obviously! :wub: Thanks for starting this thread, Ayame-chan!

A previous article on YJH at the News thread, from pg 132

---

March 9, 2007

Yoon Jung-hee Overcame Her Fears on Way to 'Blissful'

20070309002900da0.jpg

Actress Yoon Jung-hee seems to have changed little since she rose to stardom last year with her leading role as Ja-kyung on the SBS drama “Dear God,” a huge hit that drew ratings of some 40 percent. That show secured for her a legion of middle-aged female fans who shed tears for her conflicted character: the daughter-in-law to her own biological mother who abandoned her as a baby.

Now she has returned with a role in KBS 2TV drama “Blissful Woman,” playing another challenged woman. But her new character, Lee Ji-yeon, is a cheerful, strong single mother who continues to smile even though her husband deserted her for another woman.

Yoon's character is one of the reasons the new show is increasingly popular. With its ratings passing 25 percent in two months, “Blissful Woman” is expected to top the drama chart soon now that MBC’s mega-hit drama “Chumong” has concluded.

“Ja-kyung and Ji-yeon may seem similar but actually they're quite different. Ja-kyung had that deep-rooted grief but Ji-yeon is a strong woman who rarely expresses her pain,” Yoon says. “But it's difficult to play her: Ji-yeon can be neither too lively nor too depressing.”

Yoon's mild, gentle image is a change from the sharper, more conspicuous good looks of other Korean actresses. Yet it may be this difference that has brought her so much popularity with her two dramas. She's humble about her appearance. “I don’t think people watch my show because I'm in it. I think it's the story that attracts viewers. I still need to learn a lot.”

While shooting “Dear God” Yoon tossed and turned at night, worrying that her pronunciation was unclear. But with the new show, she seems to have gotten over the complex. “I got to like my weakness,” she explains. “I still get angry and disappointed in myself when I have trouble with my pronunciation in emotionally-charged scenes. But I've learned to accept it and that lets me feel at ease. I realized that the more I tried to hide my weaknesses, the more obvious they stood out. I freed myself from my obsession that I had to pronounce every word and every line clearly, and that's made it possible for me to act naturally.”

Quiet and slow to anger, Yoon says that acting in dramas allows her to vent her feelings in a kind of catharsis. When asked what she would do in real life if she found that her husband was having an affair, she says, “Everybody makes a mistake, so I'd probably tolerate it once if he meant everything to me, like in a drama. Although I couldn't forgive him completely.”

Although she has had few career obstacles since “Dear God,” she had to overcome many before her debut. After finishing as a runner-up in a local beauty pageant in 2000, Yoon lived in obscurity for some six years while trying to find work as an actress. “I had a hard time because some people told me I wasn't talented,” she says. “An agency I worked with told me more than once, ‘You can't dance and you can't sing. You're not talented enough.’ I just wanted to act, but they concluded that I wasn't talented because I wasn't so active. That hurt.”

Her wish is to become a blissful woman like the title of her show. “I want to be the best in whatever I do. I've been lucky because so many people have helped me come this far. Now everything is up to me,” she says.

Source: englishnews@chosun.com

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0703090029.html

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest maneuneun

I didn know there's a Yoon Jung Hee's thread here until today :sweatingbullets:

But it's such a pity that it's not been updated :tears:

Hoping some kind soul will do some help to this thread especially Yoon Jung Hee's fans :D

I only get to noticed her after watching Blissful women from KBS channel and become her fans only recently after watching her outstanding role in Family Honor. So hoping someone who can help to update her news here so that fans like me who don't understand korean can get to know her more and get updated with her latest news and events she involved.

Thanks in advance :wub:

Guest maneuneun

^ I loved Family Honor as well. You should watch her in Dear Heaven. She's good in that series as well. (: I'll try to update the thread more if/when I find more info. (Since I originally started this thread lol.)

-------

~ YOUTUBE VIDEO LINKS ~

Hi Ayame-chan

Nice to see you back again and thanks to your effort here.

Yes I watched her in Dear Heaven after getting to know her through Blissful Women. I totally agree with you that she's good and did a great job in that series despite that it's her first acting. I feel pity for her that she's been slapped and hitted so many times in DH especially for a newcomer :tears: But glad that all her efforts has been paid off as she won the New Star award of the SBS Great Acting Awardnewcomer because of this show :D

Hope to see more Yoon Jung Hee's fans visiting here soon.

Hai all …

I’m happy found this thread

I lovely Yoon Jung Hee is very beautiful actress

I watching series Love in Heaven, Blissfull Woman and now I;m wait to watch Family Honor

Specially Love in Heaven, I very lovely this series, is truly a one of a kind story and inspirational story, it is really love in heaven

Chemistry couple Lee Tae Gon & Yoon Jung Hee looks like a perfect couple, are so beautifull & lovely

I really fall in love with this loving couple….

Very nice drama series, very touching and love much

Some photos from her previous entertainment agent StarM official wesite

Thanks, I added your link to the first post. Oh yeah, check the first post out, I also added links to all the music videos she's been in, including the two Davichi MV's from earlier this year, go watch it if you didn't already know about it yet. ^^ And I also added and updated the first post with more links. (:

---------------

And to anyone out there, I need translations for the article below, please, lol.

윤정희 단아 이미지 탈피, 여전사 파격 변신

[아시아경제 2009-04-30 10:12]

soqxp4.jpg

nb81g3.jpg

[아시아경제신문 임혜선 기자]배우 윤정희가 단아한 모습을 탈피, 파격 변신했다.

윤 정희 소속사측은 30일 "윤정희가 지난 28일 오후 서울 광장동 W호텔에서 열린 앙드레김 패션쇼 무대를 시작으로 파격적인 변신을 시도하고 있다"며 "윤정희는 최근 강남의 한 스튜디오에서 진행된 화보 촬영에서 단아한 이미지를 벗고 여전사로 변신한 사진을 공개했다"고 밝혔다.

이번에 공개된 사진은 기존의 단아하면서도 청순한 이미지와 중성적인 이미지를 함께 표현, 윤정희 속의 윤정희를 끌어내는데 성공했다는 평가를 받았다.

윤정희는 "나에게 이런 모습이 있는 지 몰랐다"며 "새로운 변화에 두려움이 있었는데 이 사진을 보고 자신감을 얻었다"고 소감을 전했다.

이에 대해 스타일리스트 김성일 실장과 헤어 아티스트 채수훈, 메이크업 아티스트 최시노 등은 "너무 예쁘다"라며 "이렇게 아름다운 모습을 왜 지금까지 감추고 있었는지 모르겠다"고 극찬했다.

source; http://tv.msn.co.kr/enter/enternews/read.h...904301012205000

Guest maneuneun

does anybody remember her from rose war (a game show)? she was minwoo's partner for a couple of episodes...

I heard about this show but have not watched it :(

Is there anyone who can provide the link where I can download the show?

Thanks in advance :D

I heard about this show but have not watched it :(

Is there anyone who can provide the link where I can download the show?

Thanks in advance :D

I found it, but it's in parts, I'm gonna try download it tonight and upload it later this week to this thread. (:

Guest ethelelion

I really like her after watching dear heaven!

The drama is really good!

totally adored the pairing with her and lee tae gon

hopefully they can star in another drama together

but it was quite sad to find out later that she took almost 6 years to gain fame,

and finally get casted in this show which made her really popular.

Guest maneuneun

I really like her after watching dear heaven!

The drama is really good!

totally adored the pairing with her and lee tae gon

hopefully they can star in another drama together

but it was quite sad to find out later that she took almost 6 years to gain fame,

and finally get casted in this show which made her really popular.

Yes she and lee tae gon shared the greatest chemistry among all her co-stars so far (although my favorite is park shi hoo and her :lol:) and they look natural and comfortable with each other. Too bad according to latest news, Lee Tae Gon will be casted in a new drama by the same writter, Im Seong-han of Dear Heaven but not Yoon Jung Hee ... so at the moment your wish will not be granted :(

Archived