Guest jenniful92

Help is closer than you think!! :)
Thought it'd be a good idea to have a "Where can I find this" thread

To get help post things such as:

What your looking for

Price range

Preferences (color, size, style)

Picture of the item

good luck and feel free to help each other!!

To start off, I'll go first

I was wondering where I could find a pair of affordable, black straight-skinny jeans in Canada?

There's so many nice ones on Gmarket but I'm not allowed to do internet orders ):

I wanted a pair thats similar to this style:

0510010000192.jpg

where the wash is very pure black and it doesnt have too much of a crispy-denim feel.

oh low or semi-low rise would be wonderful ._. i'm not a high-waist kinda person

edit: thanks for everyones help found a nice pair at OTW on sale for only $15

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do they have Forever21s in Canada?.. ^^; Well, I bought my pair from there. I think it's semi-low.. But the length is at the ankle or something. Should I take a picture of what the color is like? o.o Brb then. :]

jeanss

I bought mine for only 12.50, but they were on sale. : D Normal price should be $20, still a good price.

Guest celine!

i bought my black skinnies from Stitches a while ago. maybe you could check there? or Urban Planet, it's pretty much the same thing.

If you want really cheap ones, try Urban Planet. I bought a pair of jeans there for like, $20? The quality is decent, I saw a pair of black skinnies there maybe a week ago but they had gray or gold stitching, I'm not sure which. Aritzia will probably have some too, but they're pricier ... although I think Aritzia does have some stuff on sale right now. I live in Vancouver, so I'm not sure if you have this store where you are, but you can also find them at J2.

Guest kingo_vue

I bought the exact same one at forever21 for about $30. :) It's really thin and skinny. GREAT for people with skinny legs!

Guest jenniful92

wow thanks for all the replies!

i live in vancouver-lowermainland area as well :) so ya i have all these stores except for forever 21 and i've never heard of J2 ><

i looked on the forever 21 website but couldnt find any? which ones were u guys talking about? :o

i dont have skinny skinny legs just normal T_T hehe

Guest sweetxxsoul

guess

if you buy @ retail stores, its like.. 100$

but if you go to guess factory outlets

they're like... 60$ maybe less.

i bought these super comfy black jeans

from guess factory and they don't

feel like jeans, much comfier ^^ but

they aren't skinnies.

you can also check places like

off the wall and urban outfitters (:

Guest nanshi

I always forget, are there Targets in Canada? If there are, I was just there yesterday, and they have some nice black skinny jeans. Stretchy and comfy. Don't know how they'll hold up though (very very thin material). $20.

Guest drunkpugs

I really like these shoes from sechuna:

0060040000422uc3.jpg

(without the bow)

0060040000492ik5.jpg

But I haven't really been able to find any shoes close enough to them in design on other sites. The similar ones I find for the light colored boots tend to not have it in that color. Most of the similar versions to the black boots are either too complicated in design or too simple compared to the sechuna one. :[

I wish I could order them from sechuna directly but I missed the group orders for sechuna.

Thank you in advance.

Guest azncrow7

I'm STILL looking for an affordable top like this for under $50. Long-sleeved and preferably in black.

LBX14045_223868.jpg

The best I've found so far is from Gap but I'm still looking plus it's only in dark gray. Dark colors are okay, but I prefer black..

Archived