Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

Selling a pair of new Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses!

lazibrattlazibratt Wang Lee Hom obsessedIn Wang Lee hom's heart <3Posts: 920Friend of Soompi
edited October 2011 in selling & trading
$380 but can be negotiated :)
1.Shipping is not included unless stated.
2.I'm not responsible for the damage/lost of the money or items.
3.I'll hold items for a few days or until someone gets it.
4. I'm whitelisted +428
5.No refunds or exchanges
7. email me at <b>lazibratt@yahoo.com </b> if you have questions.
8.If you don't put what you ordered in the mail order form you send me, then it might be delayed b/c sometimes I don't go on the computer.

10. I'm really nice and easy to talk to. So Just pm me with any questions or ANYTHING and I'll pm you back.
11.If you back out after I give you my addy, I'll blacklist you.I'll charge you an extra fee if you want to send in any currency except USD. It's gas money for my mom. I feel bad for her b/c she already sends me to the p.o.
13.I usually don't state the condition unless it's a shirt/used b/c I bought it new. Ask for the condition b/c when you receive it and don't like how it is. I'm sorry =(

-by replying in this thread with the exact order, you will also be confirming your order
15. If you don't send me the shipping money/ put the stamps on the outside, I'll wait until you send it again.
16. I have paypal now!! but you have the pay the 2.9%+.30 cents
17.Concealed cash/ MO/ and now... PAYPAL!!

Order form:
Username:
Items w/ quantity in front of it:
Total:
Additional comments:

I got them this September but I don't think they look good on my face bc my face doesn't look good with sunglasses on :( I've worn it 3 times max. original price is $420+ (tax) but I'm selling it for $280! cool zebra box and glasses cloth included! lemme know if you're interested :) I have the rose/brown one.
I shall take pictures when I get home!
Shipping is free :)
http://www.forzieri.com/usa/product_view.asp?l=usa&c=usa&dept_id=81&sku=rc472710%2D010%2D01
Jewelry boutique with earrings, jewelry boxes, FORMAL DRESSES, New ipod touch, Whitening soap, I am loved pins
Pm me or email me if pm box is full: lazibratt@yahoo.com

image image

Replies

This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Forum 0