Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Few Tiny Holes Left From Pimples

PweehPweeh Posts: 18Member
edited July 2008 in fitness & sports
Its been there for months ; M ; help!!
Yeah, I know picking is bad and what not image but I cannot help myself.

But this had taught me a lesson for sure image

I had three of these huge pimples that I popped months ago. After popping them more white stuff appears and I popped them again.

Afterwards it settled down into these three holes image

does anyone have a clue how to get rid of them? image please do not recommend surgery for me...and its been a couple of months now since I had these holes . _ . I was hoping that it'll go away on its own but...its not so far...and theyre not like "OMG ICE PICK!" huge. xD;; theyre just..holes..

Replies

• superwingetjestringetjesuperwingetjestringetje EuropePosts: 287Member
    edited July 2008
    First wash your face in the morning and at night with a medicated face wash. One that has salicylic acid is best. It's important to get the dirt out of your pores before you apply lotion or foundation and also before you go to sleep.Apply a lotion with SPF every morning so that you protect your skin from further damage. A cosmeceutical product is best, because it usually contains collagen stimulating ingredients. In addition, use mineral makeup, because it does not contain chemicals that can harm or irritate your skin.Purchase tea tree oil and lavender oil, but make sure they are 100 percent therapeutic grade essential oil. Apply the tea tree oil to areas with acne, because it will help dry them out. Apply the lavender to any red areas, because it will calm the skin and reduce redness.Use a microdermabrasion kit that you can do once a week at home. This will exfoliate the dead skin and help soften and smooth it over. Over time, your acne scars (acne holes) will be less noticeable.

OOOH forgot using the microdermabrasion more than once a week can cause your skin to become irritated and dry!

Pink bunny Jay is the cutest boy in the world :D
  • PweehPweeh Posts: 18Member
    QUOTE (superwingetjestringetje @ Jul 14 2008, 02:08 PM) »
    First wash your face in the morning and at night with a medicated face wash. One that has salicylic acid is best. It's important to get the dirt out of your pores before you apply lotion or foundation and also before you go to sleep.Apply a lotion with SPF every morning so that you protect your skin from further damage. A cosmeceutical product is best, because it usually contains collagen stimulating ingredients. In addition, use mineral makeup, because it does not contain chemicals that can harm or irritate your skin.Purchase tea tree oil and lavender oil, but make sure they are 100 percent therapeutic grade essential oil. Apply the tea tree oil to areas with acne, because it will help dry them out. Apply the lavender to any red areas, because it will calm the skin and reduce redness.Use a microdermabrasion kit that you can do once a week at home. This will exfoliate the dead skin and help soften and smooth it over. Over time, your acne scars (acne holes) will be less noticeable.

OOOH forgot using the microdermabrasion more than once a week can cause your skin to become irritated and dry!

Wow o . o thats a whole lot of things to do XD lots of big words too image

Thank you though~ n _ n I asked a friend earlier about the same thing too but she told me to apply lotion to my face every night before going to bed = ~ =;; personally I think that made it kind of worse...
  • FuiFui to hope is to expect OregonPosts: 3,745Friend of Soompi
    edited July 2008
    I have a hole in my face as well and its been years and it's still there. No matter what I use, it still remain.
    However, I noticed that ever since I started using Bio Oil, the size of the hole has decreased. However the hole remains but the size is significantly smaller than before I started using Bio Oil.

forever you & i

Fui's Myspace
  • superwingetjestringetjesuperwingetjestringetje EuropePosts: 287Member
    hmmmm maybe you can use little bit of scrubgel or how do they call it? apply it to the affected area's and massage gently...like once a week is enough I think..use some lotion in the morning not at night....maybe you have sensitive skin...???

Pink bunny Jay is the cutest boy in the world :D
  • LakelisLakelis CanadaPosts: 80Member
    it's called acne scars, my dad has a alot, and sorry they don't go away. the hole will always remain there even if it does get smaller
    THE WONG
  • PweehPweeh Posts: 18Member
    QUOTE (Lakelis @ Jul 14 2008, 02:38 PM) »
    it's called acne scars, my dad has a alot, and sorry they don't go away. the hole will always remain there even if it does get smaller

Any way to make it less noticeable though, or have it to smooth out....? I know scars don't go away but theres always something to make it less noticeable or fade a bit. image
  • xgotzzricexxgotzzricex la la la Posts: 3,367Member
    Do you use toner?

Maybe that would help after you cleanse your face.
  • MelitusMelitus A+ canadaPosts: 2,081Member
    QUOTE (xgotzzricex @ Jul 14 2008, 03:14 PM) »
    Do you use toner?

Maybe that would help after you cleanse your face.

A toner will close those "holes" or atleast speed up the process.
    Those are acne scars, it may take years to make it less noticable.
    I pop my pimple too, but i popped it in it's early stage of developing. The white puss are white blood cells, trying to get rid of the bacteria. Inside the puss are white blood cell + bacteria. So squeezing them out will help get rid of bacteria. Right after you squeeze, you should cleanse it and use a toner or a astringent..the purpose is to close the pore and kills the remaining bacteria.
    se sono rose fioriranno
  • rOxannerOxanne New JerseyPosts: 550Member

ROOKIE

^just like what they do when you get a facial! I learned that not all popping is bad..its how you do it and what you do afterwards...don't try it at home tho, leave it to the professionals cause most of the time, you'll get it wrong..
  • L.FOR.LOVEL.FOR.LOVE stephasaurus (; Sydney, AustraliaPosts: 1,955Member
    YEAH TONER (;
    and like, do a mask on yuo face to remove the dirt in the hoels first, and then use toner 9;
    ---
    the devil
    who has yet to take your soul
    <3