How To Get Rid Of Armpit Pimples?

Guest tweetygokulee

Guest tweetygokulee

Is anyone have this problem before?
-I have pimples under my armpit and i don't know how to get rid of them, is anybody have this before.

could you help me because I'm desperate!

lol you mean razor bumps?

they're not pimples

"Razor bumps are most often caused by a freshly shaven hair that has been cut at an angle, thus rendering it more “sharp,” that curls back against the skin, penetrating the skin and causing the body react by treating it like an infection causing painful swelling and the tell-tale red bumps physicians call pseudofolliculitis barbae. "

http://www.getridofthings.com/get-rid-of-razor-bumps.htm

Guest tweetygokulee

well is kind of like razor bump but there are still pimple, I can't get rid of them even I pop them.

I admit that is hurt to pop it but then it will grow again! :sweatingbullets:

Guest EDENOVERDOSE

You could treat it as you would for your skin. Like use an astringent? I think that helps a little.

ermm i just pop mine when i get them. xD

i think if you don't want to get them don't eat a lot of junk foods. I think that is one problem that cause it.

Like don't overfeed yourself with junk foods, you know those spicy foods. They aren't good for your skin and spicy foods cause you to have them.

Guest rehonishi

pop it =)

it gives me the same popping-pimple satisfaction along with the fact that hardly anyone's gonna see it unless i raise my arms way up.

pop it and dont wear sleeveless for a day or two ^__^

Guest mineforkeeps.

As others have said, you can pop them, put on an acne spot treatment, etc. Pimples on your face arise because your pores get clogged, so perhaps your underarm pores are clogged as well? Try exfoliating them from time to time to prevent pimples.

Good luck!

Guest abviolinplayer

pop it.. and a hair comes out.

I don't quite remember where i heard that from.. but yes xD

grossss! :crazy:

I've gotten some of those before...I just left it alone though cuz I thought it was razor burn or something. :mellow:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived