How Can I Get Bigger Butt?

Guest ossi

anyone of you who knows how to make bigger butt please tell me!
hi..!

i'm a teenager,,

and my body is skinny..

i wonder how to make my butt bigger,,

do you have any advice?

what food should i eat..?

or what exercise should i do??

should i join the dance club?

but i dont want my arms get bigger.!

help me!

i want sexy richard simmons!!

lol

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sheLLiJiElUn

uh your supposed to work your glutes or something LOL. Just google it. Lots of things come up. I did lunges for basketball and i think it really helped. or you can just gain weight and your butt will be filled with fat but look bigger though >_> thats the easy way

Guest hunni3bunz

eat cheese...

I heard it goes down to your butt and makes it big

I have a naturally big butt to begin with (sorry if it seems like I'm bragging) :P!

Guest hungrycollegeboy

Eat ice cream, lots of it.

I heard it goes straight down to your waists :sweatingbullets:

Guest pencil_geeks*

sit in front of your computer all day and eat while doing that. I did that one summer playing cs all day everyday.

Guest ny1207

i got a bigger butt by doing the leg press machine at the gym, 3 sets of 12-15 at 80-90 pounds. it made my butt muscles get bigger, made my shape curvier. i stopped doing it because it made my thighs too thick for my taste (made me look shorter).

if you just get fatter, the weight will probably go all over, not just to your butt.

Guest StarringMe

the "i want a bigger butt thread" shows up a lot. and i get very annoyed by the naive people who say, eat fatty foods it'll go straight to you butt. that is not true, the fat will go in a particular spot according to your genetics.

and the things to do to get a bigger butt is to build muscle by exercising like some people have said. google search some of the exercises.

Guest mslylya

Okay! I have a pretty simple solution that worked for me (Im pretty skinny as well, a size 1) ^_^ I started playing tennis about a year ago and my coach made me do squats. In about one month I started seeing results! (: But you just have to do squats consistently. & now, people have been complimenting my but o.O hahah. But just try it and be consistent!

And be sure to eat healthy foods unless you want to have also a big belly and but! Hehe!

Kk, well hopefully it works for you!

Guest HeartOnHerSleeve

I heard lunges and squats are good for the buttocks =]

Don't resort to gaining weight to gain some butt. I need to lose weight, but if you just looked at my butt (=__=;), you'd think I was a thin, no-butt person.

Guest HuynhD

I have a big richard simmons.

Mainly these exercises.

Squats

Lunges

Horse Stances or Wall Sits

Jumping Lunges

Basically anything that involves you sitting on air.

Archived