Which Asian Nationality Have Natural Double Eyelids Without Surgery

Guest MARYGRASS

Guest MARYGRASS

i know many asians who envy double eyelids
i know many asians envies double eyelids

but i don't really see the great big deal about it

but i wonder which asian ethnicity have natural double eyelids without surgery?

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miimisunshine

i think Filipinos do. ive seen the celebs and my friends with double eyelids.

but i dont see the big deal with double eyellids.

Guest x soo freshh

I'm Viet, and every person I know has double eyelids, so I think a lot of us do? I'm not 100% sure if all Viets do though...

Guest My Sweet September

uhhh...all asian ethnicities have natural double eyelids....just not all people within that nationality do, and all asians can have single lids. Well maybe not all asians, I don't know about those nations west of China....

Guest meow1430263128

vietnamese baby! lol i'm not sure why. but the fact that the french were in our country for a VERY long time might have something to do with it. where do you live? you've never seen an asian person with natural double eyelids?

Guest LashGirl

the only reason why I started wanting double eyelids is so that my eyeshadow would look better or you could at least see it!

But if I go natural I think single eyelids are pretty

Guest soiia

There're always exceptions in every nationalities. It's hard to say THIS nationality have ppl with double eyelids only. We would need statistics to proove the % of people from each nationality to have an idea :D

Guest yoCupcakee*

if you consider us flips asians then yeah, lol. ive lived in phil & i think everyone has (maybe not ) lol.

Guest neshpa

I'm Viet, and every person I know has double eyelids, so I think a lot of us do? I'm not 100% sure if all Viets do though...

I'm full Viet (okay, 1/8 Chinese, but that doesn't really matter D:) and I have single eyelids ^^ Not to mention my whole family does too. Except my sister who has one double eyelid on her left eye.

But yeah, I reckon Filipinos.

Guest kenshinta

im full viet and i have my right eye isnt double eyelids >.< that's so weird , >.<

Guest nhii

Some Westerners don't have double eyelids =) My school's P.E teacher is one example.

But most viets i know have double eyelids .. even though my mum doesn't yet i do >_>

Guest xl0v3juicy

Not true. I've met plenty of vietnamese girls/guys with single eyelids.

I'd say Filipino and Indians. Although some people don't consider them "oriental asians"... so I don't know. All asian ethnicities have people with double eyelids. It's kind of stupid for you to ask "which ones"...

Edit: No offense, but I find this thread kind of stupid. What are you implying?? If you're going to ask "which" ethnicity has "natural double eyelids without surgery" then which are the ones that don't have natural double eyelids??

Guest sushiwhore

i've seen teh opposite... a lot of single lids... overall i think all the countries have x amount of double lids but many are still single

Guest x__FL4*

i'im vietnamese and i have double eyelids.. pretty much most asians i know do. on the other hand, pretty much everyone in my family has it so im pretty sure it has something to do with our genetic traits as well.

Guest Yuenie

I'm 100% sure all nationalities have people with double eye-lids. Just that some east asian places have some more people single eye lids than some other places perhaps.

Guest jaked

I think it's a pretty balanced ratio. I'm Vietnamese and I have double eyelids, and most of my family does, too, except for one or two cousins. My older sister has it only on one eye, though.

Archived