[Variety] g.o.d Yookailgi / God의 육아일기 / g.o.d's Babysit Diaries

[MBC] The BEST Korean babysit show for all timeGod Yookailgi / God의 육아일기 / God's Babysit Diaries

Description: It about 5 men and a baby. god members taking care of a baby boy name Han Jae Min for few days in a week. Jae Min will stay at their home and doing many activities together. The baby was 11 months when they started to baby sit. So many hilarious moments and everything. The baby first step, first word and stuff. Also have many famous celebrity at that time because god also bring Jae Min to the TV shows, holiday and even to the concerts.

Official Website: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/goddiary/index.html
Date aired: 09/01/2000 - 05/12/2001
Episode: 67
Clubbox: http://clubbox.co.kr/mygodskygod (Need to be member) Have complete episodes

Roles:
Park Joon Hyung : Father
Son Ho Young : Mother
Yoon KyeSang : Fashion Coordinator
Danny Ahn : Nanny
Kim Tae Woo : Playmate
Han Jae Min : Baby

CFs: they even had air-conditioner CF too.

Award:

Trivia:
1. IMO, the baby is Han Jae Suk (the actor) niece. Because they have same family name, at that time god and HJS from same company n just because the baby father also looks like HJS a bit.
2. Originally it was for few episode but due to increased rating and positive feedback from audiences it was streched until 67 episode.
3. They went for holiday at US.
4. They lived together in one room at first. and after awhile god move to an apartment and Jaemin sleeps with TaeWoo and Danny.

Basically this is a must seen show for all god fans either old n new. Even if you don't know Korean, you will understand and have fun to watch it. I hope that there will be a reunion episode of this show. Sometimes on interview when god been asked whether they still in touch with Han Jae Min, they said that sometimes they call the boys and give presents during his birthday.

[Downloads] God Yookailgi - God의 육아일기 - God's Babysit Diaries

Episode Guide List: Link

All Episodes (wmv):
Format: wmv | Hosted on: Mediafire | Quality: Low
Ep. 01 | Ep. 02 | Ep. 03 | Ep. 04 | Ep. 05 | Ep. 06 | Ep. 07 | Ep. 08 | Ep. 09 | Ep. 10
Ep. 11 | Ep. 12 | Ep. 13 | Ep. 14 | Ep. 15 | Ep. 16 | Ep. 17 | Ep. 18 | Ep. 19 | Ep. 20
Ep. 21 | Ep. 22 | Ep. 23 | Ep. 24 | Ep. 25 | Ep. 26 | Ep. 27 | Ep. 28 | Ep. 29 | Ep. 30
Ep. 31 | Ep. 32 | Ep. 33 | Ep. 34 | Ep. 35 | Ep. 36 | Ep. 37 | Ep. 38 | Ep. 39 | Ep. 40
Ep. 41 | Ep. 42 | Ep. 43 | Ep. 44 | Ep. 45 | Ep. 46 | Ep. 47 | Ep. 48 | Ep. 49 | Ep. 50
Ep. 51 | Ep. 52 | Ep. 53 | Ep. 54 | Ep. 55 | Ep. 56 | Ep. 57 | Ep. 58 | Ep. 59 | Ep. 60
Ep. 61 | Ep. 62 | Ep. 63 | Ep. 64 | Ep. 65 | Ep. 66 | Ep. 67 (Final)
Link to original post - X
Credits/Uploaded by: Qi Luo

All Episodes (mp4):
Format: mp4 | Hosted on: Megaupload | Quality: Low
Ep. 01 | Ep. 02 | Ep. 03 | Ep. 04 | Ep. 05 | Ep. 06 | Ep. 07 | Ep. 08 | Ep. 09 | Ep. 10
Ep. 11 | Ep. 12 | Ep. 13 | Ep. 14 | Ep. 15 | Ep. 16 | Ep. 17 | Ep. 18 | Ep. 19 | Ep. 20
Ep. 21 | Ep. 22 | Ep. 23 | Ep. 24 | Ep. 25 | Ep. 26 | Ep. 27 | Ep. 28 | Ep. 29 | Ep. 30
Ep. 31 | Ep. 32 | Ep. 33 | Ep. 34 | Ep. 35 | Ep. 36 | Ep. 37 | Ep. 38 | Ep. 39 | Ep. 40
Ep. 41 | Ep. 42 | Ep. 43 | Ep. 44 | Ep. 45 | Ep. 46 | Ep. 47 | Ep. 48 | Ep. 49 | Ep. 50
Ep. 51 | Ep. 52 | Ep. 53 | Ep. 54 | Ep. 55 | Ep. 56 | Ep. 57 | Ep. 58 | Ep. 59 | Ep. 60
Ep. 61 | Ep. 62 | Ep. 63 | Ep. 64 | Ep. 65 | Ep. 66 | Ep. 67 (Final)
Link to original posts - X; X; X; X; X
Credits/Uploaded by: eunji12

Random Episodes (mp4):
Format: mp4 | Hosted on: Megaupload | Quality: Low
Ep. 15 | Ep. 17 | Ep. 23 | Ep. 33
Ep. 37 | Ep. 41 | Ep. 47 | Ep. 50
Ep. 59 | Ep. 67 (Final)
Link to original posts - X; X; X; X
Credits/Uploaded by: sweetie17

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunny_namanya

wah adikkeluangman, thanks for opening this thread ^^

love the series but i had watched randomly only from crunchyroll website :tears:

itz kinda hard be a member in clubbox since i'm not korean.....thanks anyway for the info ^0^

Guest ~S2~

wehich folder is the show in the CB? this looks interesting! I remmeber about it agies ago neva watched it

Guest perfect

Thanks for starting this thread~!

I remember watching EVERY episode. They are so devoted to Jae Min!!

<3 <3 <3

I'm so glad I am able to dl them all again. ^^

Guest vic_taebin

Brings back memories! This was such great tv and you get to see how 5 guys take care of a baby and all their personalities come out. I remember one episode where it was Joon, Taewoo, and Kyesang taking care of Jaemin. Joon took out the radio and they were listening to their 2nd cd (?), well the first few listens Jaemin wasn't interested, until he heard Aesu and the look he gave to joon was priceless! After that, he started dancing along to god's songs! LOL.

Seriously they should bring this back on tv again... with the newer groups. It'd be fun to watch again.

Many smiles, laughs, and tears came out from watching this show. :)

Guest one_love012

I remember this~!!! ^^

I loved this show... me and my brother always watched it~

Thanks for adding a link to the episodes~ Can't wait to watch it again!~

PS: where are the videos?? ^^; I can't seem to find the folder that has them~ If anyone knows, please let me know!

Guest adikkeluangman

The folder at CB [◑육아일기◐ (1) ]. That is main folder, when click it will show 7 folder more.

Early this year Mnet KM also had similar show like Yookalilgi but the men are regular people. or maybe i was wrong. many korean blogs compared on this 2 shows.

Sometimes when bored, I watched again this series. It sure really great. Although I can't understand Korean but when love is involve it feels good. I love the part when they always played with JaeMin the one that they asked JaeMin to choose between 2 of the boys. Mostly JaeMin will not picked TaeWoo. Poor TW.

bae3aren2711sf8.jpgbff6b8b6aren2711yt9.jpgmiae5061ii5.jpgc0b0bec6c0e261c3d6c1beczr2.jpgc5ecaren2711ng4.jpg

Guest one_love012

I heard about the new show... I think it was with lesser known celebrities... because one of the guys is an actor... I'm not sure about any of the others though...

And I can't find that folder. There is nothing that says, 육아일기 anywhere. The only folder that I can see that opens up to 7 more folder is 쇼+오락.... So, yea I really want to see this again, but I can't seem to find the folder~ >.<

Guest HoiSang

Yookailgi~

Definitely one of the best shows EVER ;) where else can u read non-korean fans sit through 60 ++ episodes without subs, and STILL freakin enjoy the series?! XD there were really some precious and funny moments from this series that i truly loved *sigh*

they should do a one-hour reunion show with jaemin and the god members! (maybe they can wait till taewoo comes back? ^^; ) mann, now THAT'LL be so nice! <3

missing jaemin and god T__T

Guest adikkeluangman

^Ha ah ha.... precious moment Jess. So true.

0214khj41wj6.jpgaaaaaati1.jpgangel225195ik7.jpggod338586419cm2.jpglam1990108dj4.jpg

Got one recent article of Moon Hee Jun talking about this show.

문희준 “HOT 멤버들 god 육아일기 부러워 흉내냈다”

• 2 weeks later...
Guest behbie

OMG I LOVED THIS SHOW!!

i've been lookin all over to rewatch these episodes !!! i totally didnt know this went on for 67 episodes ! i thought it ended at like 16 !! thats CRAZY !!! i'm so excited to watch. thank s!

-edit-

i also went ot the clubbox but can't find the 육아일기 folder.... i went to the 쇼 folder but its just organized into album years...?

• 3 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

^Due to CB crackdown. I think they removed some of the episode. The folder still there.

◑육아일기◐

1편~ 10편 (4)

11편~20편 (2)

21편~30편 (1)

31편~40편 (2)

41편~50편 (0)

51편~60편 (4)

61편~67편

-----

Guess what? Some of the episode available at Youtube.

The first epi is HERE. :)

obgjhsdw39pc9.jpg

Go and check it out and don't forget to thanks the uploader.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh goodness what i wouldnt give to download each and every episode of this show. Its the best show for everyone to watch,

there doesnt seem to be much updates on YouTube, but i will wait..and i will keep looking. I really love this show.

Say is there a DVD version that we can purchase from??? If so could someone please please point me in the right direction.

Oh i would be sooo greatfull and appreciative..hope someone can help me out. Thank you soo much again and keep watching the show. :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Oh how i wish there was more stuff on this thread???

i'm still trying to see if there is a DVD for this series..aigoo...ottokeo...???

wish there were tons more pics to look for :-(

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

^I don't think it ever released at all. I mean in DVD.

Some caps from 1 epi.

121195852858718qx2.jpg

c: daumgod46763 + adikkeluangman

• 4 weeks later...

thanks for these photo updates babe, oh i have yet to see this episode...oh i hope i can find the dvd for this soon...

i just wish i could watch it soo bad...if soemone, anyone knows anything as to where i can purchase this DVD or download it for that matter please please pleaseeeeee do let me know

thank you sooooooo very much i really appreciate it.

THANKS AGAIN

Char27

OMG!!!

i loved this show so much!!!! i wonder how the kid is doing??? i wonder what he looks like right now, me must be at least 9 by now?? hmmm..... i wonder is they are going to do a special on how he is doing...

Archived