How Bad Does It Hurts To Get Your Ear Pierced?

Guest yabba_dabba_doo

Guest yabba_dabba_doo
UPDATE! I GOT IT PIERCED !!!
ok, guys, yes i'm a chicken, i'm in my 20s and my ear are not pierced, but I want to though, but i'm afraid of the pain, my friends told me it doesn't hurt at all, which I think they are just saying that just to get me to do it, I came close twice of almost getting my ear pierced at Claire's, but then I saw the kid in front of me cries like she's dying and that got me running away,....ha ha ha....so honestly...how bad does it hurts, or it does it hurts at all ? :sweatingbullets: please don't diss at me, I already told you i'm a chicken alright.....

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Carmen.

It just feels like a pinch.

(And also depending on what you use. Gun or needle.)

I've had it done three times to each ear, and each time it was alright.

Wasn't TOO painful, but definitely some discomfort. Haha.

All depends on how well you can tolerate pain.

Guest yabba_dabba_doo

It just feels like a pinch.

(And also depending on what you use. Gun or needle.)

I've had it done three times to each ear, and each time it was alright.

Wasn't TOO painful, but definitely some discomfort. Haha.

All depends on how well you can tolerate pain.

Claire's uses a gun, i think...that's where i'm thinking of getting my ear pierced

Guest rainparade

I got mine done with a gun and it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. There

was minor discomfort but overall it just felt like a pinch. Just make sure where you

get your ear pierced is sanitary.

Guest busagiboo

For me, it was like a hard pinch and it didn't hurt all that much for the four piercings I've gotten.

It also depends on your pain threshold. The amount of pain each person experiences is different.

Guest Baby.doll

I got it when I was about 7, I didn't feel a thing.

Just a slight pinch. =3

Don't worry, at least you're not peircing your cartilage.

Guest tomatomato

if you got shots before...then you should be fine because imo shots are more painful than piercing ears. just take good care of them and you won't even feel a thing.

Guest Naimie

Its the kind of feeling that hurts or feels sore at the end, but you won't feel the process of it going through your ear.

Guest xpiyo

it feels like a pinch and it feels like it's burning hot. it's really not painful at all. of course when you're a kid you're gonna cry about it. haha

Guest Meenuh

I had my ears pierced for like a week in highschool but they got infected so I had to take them out. I am now 21 still earringless and still scared to go repierce them. I just like to avoid pain as much as possible. It's not bad though. Just real quick pinch and that's it. It's not like you're getting your wisdom tooth pulled. Oh god thank god it's not like that. -_-

Guest conzerz

i got it done with a gun

and it didn't hurt! just a "pinch".

it started stinging like 5 minutes after though. :)

Guest Kiklo

it doesnt hurt during the process..but afterwards my ears hurted a bit. since it was hot outside...my ears burned up a lil...but now they are perfectly fine and dont hurt at all. just make sure to sanitize.

Wah? It kinda hurted for me. And I got my ear pierced when I was 6~8 years old, I think. And that's the age to cry all over the place even in such a little pain. But it was worth not crying. I was a brave little girl that time. My elder sister who was 2 years older than me cried like crazy. The pain felt like I was in the new world. xD Everyone clapped and cheered when I didn't cry. ROFL, I was so happy and hypered.

Yeah, I got my ear pierced with a gun. It hurted more than a pinch, of course. But don't be a chicken and just get it pierced! It's worth it, think about all those pretty earrings you can put on. :3

Guest skeezeee

Oooh, I got mines done at Claire's :D

It's just a pinch, & after a while you feel

your ears in discomfort, just a bit ..

Just try not to touch it ..

I had to get mines repierced cause

the first time it closed up, repiercing

doesn't hurt at all .. anyways! Hope

things work out for ya (=

Guest binjoo

I got mine done when I was around 13 and it did not hurt at all.

Like everyone said it felt like a pinch. I would say, to me, that it was the same amount of pain as when you take a blood test, which did not hurt at all but you can still feel it a little.

Really, the only thing that worried me was after the lady did my right ear she said "uh oh..."

Archived