Hong Kong Celebrity Families

Peekabooitzme

Edit: More posted on the 3rd page and 5th page.

Race and Rosanne Wong of 2R are sisters.

2R is a Cantopop group in Hong Kong. The group consists of Race Wong Yuen Ling (黃婉伶) and Rosanne Wong Yuen Guan(黃婉君), two sisters raised in Singapore.

33ubnk3.jpg

Race Wong:

2ynf5lc.jpg

Rosanne Wong:

2wew6r6.jpg

Hong Kong actress and singer, Niki Chow and Hong Kong model, Kathy Chow are sisters.

Kathy Chow:

u996p28t3d1088201f328dtqv2.jpg picvnnd6ld5gi1.jpg 2yl0le9.jpg

Niki Chow:

normaln2dx5le4.jpg normaln6ak5ku4.jpg

10zu4io.jpg4tul3b.jpg

Kelly Chen and Victor Chen are siblings.

Kelly Chen:

27zyip.jpgziue4x.jpg

2llmstg.jpg2vc7p8g.jpg

Victor Chen:

a4tp8x.jpg

Janice Wei Lan or Janice Vidal and Jill Wei are twin sisters.

Janice Wei:

u1737p28t3d1179587f329dvl5.jpg u1737p28t3d1179587f326dsl1.jpg

Jill Wei:

u1735p28t3d1084287f326ddo5.jpg u1735p28t3d1084286f326dkb9.jpg

Gillian Chung from Twins and her little sister (in the middle).

gilandsis7bndw9.jpg

Michelle Yim has a sister in the Hong Kong entertainment industry. Her name is Suet Li and she starred in the 2001 TVB drama called "A Step Into The Past". Sorry, I cannot find any pics of her sister. 727lub.gif

A pic of Michelle Yim:

michelleyimxm9.jpg

Tavia Yeung and her older sister, Griselda Yeung. Tavia Yeung enter the industry between 1998 & 1999, and soon after her sister Griselda followed in her footsteps. Griselda Yeung Cheuk Na, originally Yeung Na enter the entertainment circle in 2001 when she competed in the Miss Hong Kong pageant, but lost to Shirley Yeung.

2eea0bl.png2e1940l.jpg

Gabriel Harrison was born on November 17, 1972 in Hong Kong. His mother is Asian and his father is half British. Flora Chan is his cousin but she is on his mother’s side, therefore she is not a mix like Gabriel.

Credits: The Daily Model

mcvi36.jpg

30w1t2g.jpggh2.jpg

Kenny Kwan and Esther Kwan are cousins.

k20q9v.jpg33cxfdv.jpg

r0zc7k.jpg

Danny Summer a.k.a. Ha Siu Sing and Bernice Liu are uncle and neice.

zss9km.jpg717bz7.jpg

90yecl.png

r01is0.jpg

On May 30, 1987, Joyce Cheng Yan Yee was born to Lydia Shum and Adam Cheng. Eight months after their daughter was born, Cheng and Shum divorced. Lydia Shum died at 8:38 a.m. (local time) on February 19, 2008 from liver cancer. She was 62 years old.

Credits: Wikipedia

21o07yu.jpg

jg2uep.jpg

nb8c49.jpg

In Mr Hong Kong 2005, Stephen Huynh entered the Fitness Category, making it to the final two, but in the end lost out to Rocky Cheng. His brother Francois Huynh is the winner of Mr Hong Kong 2006. He is currently rumoured to be dating Mandy Cho.

Stephen Huynh:

keu88m.jpg

His brother, Francois Huynh:

20p2bk5.jpg

Ursule Wong is the daughter of James Wong. James Wong died of lung cancer after a four-year battle at the age of 64 in November 24, 2004.

2liag6t.jpg2qdmrd2.jpg

John Chiang and Paul Chun are brothers. They have a half-brother name Derek Yee who is an actor and director.

John Chiang:

whnsdl.jpg

Paul Chun:

dq1v7a.png

Derek Yee:

2qx3zw3.jpg

Credits to asianfanatics, google + me for uploading with imageshack & tinypic

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's more:

Eric Tsang is the uncle of Iris Wong. Iris Wong was a semi-finalist in the 1999 Miss Hong Kong Pageant and a Hong Kong actress.

r8sgmx.jpgamqpmf.jpg

2zqctgi.jpg280s136.jpg

2hp0dvd.jpg

Jan Cheung is the older sister of Steven Cheung, the leader of Cantopop music group Sun Boy'z, and Ryan Cheung. They were born of Chinese/Dutch parentage.

Jan Cheung from the Cantopop group called Krusty.

2wgvp6x.jpg

Steven Cheung is a Hong Kong singer and actor. Steven Cheung was a member of the Cantopop duo, Boy'Z from 2002-2006. He is now the leader in the Cantopop trio, Sun Boy'z.

149xcl.jpg

2d58qx.jpg

Edison Chen and Tricia Chen are siblings.

Edison Chen:

edison9gg6.jpgu107p28t3d848560f329dt20050922224205uv0.jpgchen15nt6.jpg

Tricia Chen, who has been in showbiz for 3 years annouced that she has decided to leave the entertainment business on September 14th 2004.

2igzyb9.jpg

Sammo Hung and Timmy Hung are father and son.

332t18y.jpg

21ad1ec.jpg2heg008.jpg

Jackie Chan and son, Jaycee Chan or Jaycee Fong.

2u4itc4.jpg

ibcpro.jpg8ye26h.jpg

2j0nnea.jpg

Lau Dan and his son, Hawick Lau.

ww0w8o.png

ih4mqt.jpg

Michael Wong and Russell Wong are brothers.

Michael Wong:

xbycxt.jpg

Russell Wong:

jpg6fl.jpg

Carl Ng is the son of Richard Ng.

2qsz1q1.jpg

Carl Ng's father is the one on the left.

2vbwgts.jpg

Cheng Pei Pei and her daughter, Marsha Yuen who is a former Miss Hong Kong.

21owzd3.jpg

Cheng Pei Pei has another daughter name Eugenia Yuan who is an actress. She starred in the Hong Kong horror movie called "The Eye 2" with Shu Qi.

1z1fzvd.jpg

Bowie Tsang Bo Yee is a Taiwanese female Mandopop singer, actress, TV host and author. Bowie has a younger sister and two younger brothers. Her father is popular Hong Kong actor, Eric Tsang and her mother is Taiwanese actress Wang Mei-Hua (王美華).

While her father stays in Hong Kong for his acting career, Bowie now lives in Taiwan with her mother and her siblings. Although they see each other when they can, she primarily communicates with her father over the phone.

Credits: Wikipedia

2vdmp94.jpg

x5qxw6.jpg

Shek Sau and his son, Sam Chan. Sam Chan made his acting career debut in TVB's Hearts Of Fencing in 2003.

72rcau.jpg2j1wm80.jpg

An article from jaynestars about Gregory Lee Wing Ho & Alexander Lee Wing Hon who are twin brothers. Their father is veteran actor, Lee Ka Ding.

a0w3ms.jpg

Gregory Lee is the boyfriend of Shirley Yeung.

2vkexp5.jpg

Their father, Lee Ka Ding.

302cgwm.jpg2kldlj.jpg

Cecilia Cheung and her younger brother, Ronnie Cheung. He is a Hong Kong actor.

2nsxhtu.jpgrm5g5i.jpg

ay3r4o.jpg2dme7t1.jpg

Cecilia Cheung's sister. She's not in the entertainment industry.

e1c8y0.jpg

Shaun Tam is the son of Ti Lung.

1tad8l.jpg

egwjzp.jpg

Jan Lam and Jerry Lam are brothers. Their uncle is Ti Lung who is their mother's brother. They have an older sister who acts as well and her name is Sandy Lam San San.

Jerry Lam:

2898umh.jpg

Jan Lam is the one on the left.

fui4g.jpg

Dicky Cheung and Leslie Cheung are cousins. Leslie Cheung committed suicide on April 1, 2003. He leapt from the 24th floor of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, located in the Central district of Hong Kong Island. He left a suicide note saying that he had been suffering from depression. He was 46 years old.

Dicky Cheung:

59tp4w.jpg

Leslie Cheung:

33wa2va.jpg

Gigi Lai has an aunt name Lai Suen in the Hong Kong entertainment industry.

sawpdl.jpg

Gigi Lai's aunt, Lai Suen:

250oxow.jpg

Patrick Tse is the father of Nicholas Tse:

2ynfamg.jpgzmlg80.jpg

Credits: google, asianfanatics, jaynestars+ tinypic

Guest yoojini

i'm more familiar with the parents' generation than the kids' (ie, jackie chan, sammo hung, carl ng, bowie tsang). :lol:

the chow sisters are super pretty though.T______T

Guest pinkcafelatte

^ the twins aren't siblings. the baby in the middle is gillian's sister. :]

many of these were really surprising. they don't look alike except for a couple of them from the beginning! =O

lol. i thought it was really interesting. i only knew a couple of these.

Guest je_amourx

Wow, I didn't know a lot of them were related!

Dicky Cheung and Leslie Cheung are definitely power family and have major talents!

Guest mayyeejeh

i know some of them for a long time, but some, i was like OH SNAP, REALLY?! wow, i didnt even know some of them are cousins or even really family member... wahahaha

Guest Yunho<3

Damn i didn't know Sam Chan is Shek Sau son.He don't look like his father.

I didn't know Griselda Yeung was Tavia Yeung sister.I don't think they look alike at all.

Francoise and Stephen Hyunh look like twins.

Shocking that John Chiang and Paul Chun are brothers.

Archived