Why Do People Like Abalone? It's Not That Tasty, Other Seafoods

Guest matango88

Guest matango88

are better tasting and much cheaper
I dont see why people waste their money on expensive abalone? you can get other types of seafood that actually taste better and cost much less money.

http://timefordinner.files.wordpress.com/2.../a-calamari.jpg

fied squid / calamari

jumbo prawns

lobster

scallops

oysters

abalone tastes chewy and not that good, I'll take lobster or calamari over abalone any day.

Guest renjitehsmex

second that.

to me, abalone tastes like normal fish cake (:

i'd rather go for oysters/mussels etc.

Guest Melitus

too chewy, i didn't even knew it was a big snail until i read about it on soompi.

People eat these either to show their status in society (Since i eat abalone, therefore i must be wealthy) or purely they believed ablaone is very nutritional. In reality, a banana has more nutritional content then an oversize snail anyday.

Guest precious4e

^ LOL now I will never look at abalone the same way again.

I'm indifferent about abalone. I'd eat it if it's served but I wouldn't order it lol. It really does seem overrated.

Guest Atmosphere.

abalones look like vaginas :vicx:http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/uimages/ki...07-Abalone2.jpg

i cant look at them without thinking of the crotch. :phew:

LOOOOOOOOOOL BABY VAGINA!! XDD WOW don't tell me male soompiers seeing that picture, they are probably thinking of youknowhwat XDD lololol! anyways ewww i don't eat those, good thing. they look so gross >__<;; i mean how can you eat that?!?!

Guest cosmiclatte

I think so too.

I once said that I don't like abalone at a chinese new year's dinner and they said I'm stupid -_-

Guest SUPERJUNIOR

^ same same

i dont like abalone much ..its taste kinda weird to me o__O ehh dont know xDD LOBSTER AND OTHERS ARE BETTER~

scallops man~ i loveeeee scallops ohemmgee lol

Guest da_thao

my cousins in Australia would advertise it when i come down,but honestly,it was like of like rubber?lol i don't know,don't really like it.after that comparison to the vagina,i am done,lol.

Guest forum-love

eeeh,go eat better abalones. lol,i am joking. but abalones taste awesome,no offense. if we're talking about status/wealth, ppl eat foire gras for petes sake. and thats actually a messed-up duck liver...so u tell me...

i don't like lobster much,crab pwns it any day. (but BC crabs are wayyyy too tasteless in my opinion.)

Archived