Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Lee Hyori Thread

Comments

• chaserj7chaserj7 Posts: 2,174Member
    edited February 2006
    Artist: Lee Hyori 이효리
    Title: Get Ya`

Romanized By: Shin Ez @ Faiza M.
    Property Of: Blaxx.Connections
    Chinese Translation: chori @ bbs.icfinkl.com
    English Translation: chaserj7

오직 시선은 짧은 치마로 그게 다였지
    People who look my way, only look above my mini-skirt
    ojik shisuhnun jjalbun chimaro gugeh dayeotji
    너를 움직일 나의 노래로 너를 바꿔봐
    To move you, I am willing to use my voice to get to you
    norur umjikil naui noraero norur bakkwobwa

이 무대 위에 내 모습을 봐
    Watch me on my stage
    ee mudae whiyeh nae moseubul bwa
    다시 내 숨이 차오르는 이 순간을
    At this moment when I start to shout out
    dashi nae sumi chaonun ee sunganul
    yah yah yah yah yah yah yah!

Chorus #1:

널 바라고 있어 조금씩 변해갔어
    I'm looking at you, the changes in me look
    nol barago issuh jogumshik byeonhae gassuh
    날 보는 시선들 I'm gonna get ya
    into my eyes, I'm gonna get ya
    nal bonun shisuhnun I'm gonna get ya

넌 원하고 있어 내 춤에 너를 맡겨
    You need me, I'm expressing you in my dance steps
    non wonhago issuh nae chumeh norur matgyeo
    내가 널 움직여 I'm gonna get ya
    I'm going to make you move, I'm gonna get ya
    nega nol umjigyeo I'm gonna get ya

오직 시선은 드러낸 어깨 이젠 끝났어
    Just using your eyes to view a barenaked shoulder, that's all over now
    ojik shisuhnun dureonaen uhgeh ijen ggutnassuh
    다른 나를 봐 나를 믿어봐 나를 지켜봐
    Look at the different me, believe in me, stand by me
    darun narur bwa narur miduhbwa narur jikyeobwa

이 무대 위에 내 모습을 봐
    Watch me on my stage
    ee mudae whiyeh nae moseubul bwa
    다시 내 숨이 차오르는 이 순간을
    At this moment when I start to shout out
    dashi nae sumi chaonun ee sunganul
    yah yah yah yah yah yah yah!

Chorus #2:

널 버리고 있어 오늘은 네 맘대로
    Shaking you off, today I'm going to do as my heart desires
    nol borigo issuh onurun neh mamdaero
    내가 널 택했어 I'm gonna get ya
    And I still choose you, I'm gonna get ya
    nega nol taekheassuh I'm gonna get ya

널 이끌고 있어 네 맘은 내 맘대로
    Seducing you, bringing your heart with me
    nol igulgo issuh neh mamun nae mamdaero
    내 안에 갇혔어 I'm gonna get ya
    You're hooked onto me, I'm gonna get ya
    nae aneh gadhyeosuh I'm gonna get ya

Bridge:
    What they say 누가 뭐래도 상관없어 날 원하면
    What they say, for your sake, I don't care what other people say
    what they say nuga mworaedo sang gwan obsuh nal wonhamyeon

Repeat Chorus #1

Repeat Chorus #2

Shinhwa banner credits: jangneri
  • Cee PeehCee Peeh GuamPosts: 476Member
    Wow just finished watching the Dark Angel part of her performance. OMG her new choreographer(s) must be praised! I knew this song would be better LIVE! Don't know why everyone was bashing it. Man that perf. was hot.

I'll be back to edit this for her other two...

edited February 2006
    ^also praise the producer, Kim Do Hyun, our 10 Minutes genius. image dunno who the choreographers are though.. anyone know? imma send them a bouquet of flowers and a basket of fruits..

ohh heeyyy i just relistened to Hyori's album and i realised that there's a female rapper in this song:
    훔쳐보기 - Hum Cheo Bo Gi - Sneaking A Look
    who sounds suspiciously like Hyori!!! that's EXACTLY how she used to sound when she rapped back in FinKL! image could it be?!!!

edited February 2006
    To me it sounds like Lexy from YG...

If it is Hyori though...She is hands down the hottest rapper on the planet.

But I thought someone posted the names of the guest stars already a bajillion posts ago...lol lemme go check

EDIT:

Oops the song I was referring to was "dear boy". THAT girl sounds like Lexy. Anyway, you're talking about the TLC song haha. Someone go look at the songlisting and check if they're any guest spots on that song...If not...it could possibly be her :|

• BLurBLurBLurBLur Posts: 2,346Member
    edited February 2006
    I've just seen her comeback.... and the hottest part for me was...

1. at the end of dark angel she went over to the guy playing the guitar and did her dance there close to the camera... image hotness !!!!!

2. stomach flashing... image hotness !!!!!

the robot dance bit was super cool as well..... image

i think either sue jin or susie mentioned bboys are doing her dance this time around.... they are seriously different from the nana girls... you can notice it in the choreography... if i remember correctly bboys did boa's moto... i can see some resemblance of that during depth...

QUOTE(rapunzel283 @ Feb 12 2006, 06:52 PM) »

^ Hmmm... she performed 123&4 quite often, even though it wasn't a single. THERE'S ALWAYS HOPE T_T

She did??? i've alwiz loved her 123n4 performance..... so far i've only seen 3 123&4 performances... one on music camp.. another on inki gayo.. and the last one either on mnet or kmtv.... i thought she didnt perform this song that often.... image
    banner credits: Dark Angel
    | The Brown Eyed Girls Forum |
    Oops the song I was referring to was "dear boy". THAT girl sounds like Lexy. Anyway, you're talking about the TLC song haha. Someone go look at the songlisting and check if they're any guest spots on that song...If not...it could possibly be her :|

^ i think i should update the tracklisting in the first page to include those featuring artists..... *goes n check tens of pages back to find that post*
  • bless_ubless_u Posts: 951Member

ROOKIE

I love her new look
    sig-2.png]

<3 Yoon Doo Joon <3 B2ST <3 After School <3 MBLAQ <3 2PM < 3 BoA < 3 SECRET <3 SISTAR
    edited February 2006
    OH GOOD LORD! I just the 2nd performance, Track 2!

I thought Hyori looked soooo hot in the orange hoodie until...........SHE TOOK IT OFF!

I seriously almost fell off my chair. These performances blow 10 min., Hey Girl, and 1,2,3,4 perf. out the water! Soooo much more grown up, and she moves so effortlessly now. Now THIS is the hyori I've been waiting for. She blossomed so much.

Someone need to tell this girl to stop being so gawd damn sexy all the time.

"HYORI PIMPIN ALL OVER THE WORLD!"

Oh and I just check the tracklisting. I does have a guest image. Sunny of Shyne...

• rapunzel283rapunzel283 Herro! Posts: 5,134Friend of Soompi
    edited February 2006
    ^ That's my favourite performance too! The outfit is so simple, but she rocks it! I love that song, that dance, everything!!!

Oh and Sunny did the rapping? Wait, there's a tracklist somewhere? Share Christian image haha~
    이효리짱
    ^ yeah... track 08 Hum Cheo Bo Gi - Sneaking A Look has sunny of shyne as the rapper i suppose.... man this reminds me how much i miss shyne !!! shyne.. when are you all coming back from japan?????
    edited February 2006
    ^Rapunzel, check the first page girl image

edited February 2006
    Lol trueeeee O_O! I didn't even realise that had been edited! image Thanks for the heads up image

I realllllly hope people stop bagging Hyori's dancing out now... She can move. And not just her butt too! image
    이효리짱
    edited February 2006
    QUOTE(BLurBLur @ Feb 12 2006, 09:05 PM) »

i think either sue jin or susie mentioned bboys are doing her dance this time around.... they are seriously different from the nana girls... you can notice it in the choreography... if i remember correctly bboys did boa's moto... i can see some resemblance of that during depth...

OHHH GOSH .. Brian-oppa can you tell me more about the bboys? i thought they were just professional dancers but that they learnt the dances from Hyori's own choreographer or something.. i didn't know they did the choreography too! image

QUOTE(Cee Peeh @ Feb 12 2006, 09:16 PM) »

I thought Hyori looked soooo hot in the orange hoodie until...........SHE TOOK IT OFF! I seriously almost fell off my chair. These performances blow 10 min., Hey Girl, and 1,2,3,4 perf. out the water! Soooo much more grown up, and she moves so effortlessly now. Now THIS is the hyori I've been waiting for. She blossomed so much.

Someone need to tell this girl to stop being so gawd damn sexy all the time.
    haha yupp she dances goddam well now! image and i don't think you'll ever find anyone on this planet who's willing to tell Hyori to stop being "so gawd damn sexy all the time". image i for one wouldn't want anyone telling her that!

QUOTE(Cee Peeh @ Feb 12 2006, 09:16 PM) »

Oh and I just check the tracklisting. I does have a guest image. Sunny of Shyne...
    awww... she sounds a whole lot like Hyori though! image

I love Depth so much its my new ringtone <333 haha~

Watch out on the Clubbox thread guys - dreamweaver is dling Inkigayo and will be making cuts soon >_<

I'm off to bed - I'm so tired after all of today's excitement image

Hmm we're yet to see a MV image

HYORI JJANG! <333

Wow we made so many new pages today <333

Later guys image
    이효리짱
    edited February 2006
    ^LOL goodnight Yen! image the excitement today totally tired me out too! going to sleep soon. and ohhhh nooooooo heyy if anyone manages to get the HQ Inki Gayo Comeback off the CLubbox thread.. can you pleaaaase re-up it onto filefactory or something for me? image i'd appreciate it sooooo much!! image

QUOTE(BLurBLur @ Oct 7 2005, 12:51 AM) »

CFs: Samsung ("Anycall"), FR Jeans, GGPX New York, Biotherm Korea, G-Market, Dove, Delmonte and Samsachun

02. 깊이 - Gip Ee - Deeply/Depth (Feat. 서정환)

^oooh Brian-oppa now you gotta add Giordano and VITA500 to the CFs list too! haha..

and the Gip Ee guest singer is Seo Jeong Hwan.. image who's he, though? and the A.N.D guy? mann i think i'm too unfamiliar with the kpop rap scene! image

so now we await: Hyori's Get Ya MV!

edited February 2006
    Last post of the day for me...

Basically, with these 3 performances Hyori silenced all the album haters with a big...

STFU!!!!!!

^ have a good sleep yen..... i m sure u will go to bed satisfied with what we've seen today... image

QUOTE(chaserj7 @ Feb 12 2006, 09:27 PM) »

OHHH GOSH .. Brian-oppa can you tell me more about the bboys? i thought they were just professional dancers but that they learnt the dances from Hyori's own choreographer or something.. i didn't know they did the choreography too! image

i dont know much about them.. maybe the person who told me bout them can shed more light on bboys... i think its either suejin or susie.... i've got all the sues mixed up !!! image

QUOTE(chaserj7 @ Feb 12 2006, 09:27 PM) »

huhh did someone post such a post? image that's strange, i actually missed it!! *checks back too*
    haha yupp she dances goddam well now! image and i don't think you'll ever find anyone on this planet who's willing to tell Hyori to stop being "so gawd damn sexy all the time". image i for one wouldn't want anyone telling her that!

awww... she sounds a whole lot like Hyori though! image

no worries.. i edited the first post.. its all there now... image

QUOTE(chaserj7 @ Feb 12 2006, 09:35 PM) »

^oooh Brian-oppa now you gotta add Giordano and VITA500 to the CFs list too! haha..

and the Gip Ee guest singer is Seo Jeong Hwan.. image who's he, though? and the A.N.D guy? mann i think i'm too unfamiliar with the kpop rap scene! image

thanks for the reminder..... updated all the info on the first page..... now to add the creative graphics we had on the post as well.... *scrolls back tens of pages* image
    QUOTE(BLurBLur @ Feb 12 2006, 09:43 PM) »

no worries.. i edited the first post.. its all there now... image

thanks for the reminder..... updated all the info on the first page..... now to add the creative graphics we had on the post as well.... *scrolls back tens of pages* image
    thanks a million Brian-oppa! image you rock, you're the bestest thread owner on soompi! *gives round of applause for Brian* but it's already 10pm now for both of us.. so don't stay up too late! image (cos there's bound to be more Hyori goodies to check up on tomorrow! image) i gonna go sleep now, got school tomorrow. image GOODNIGHT HYORI LOVERS!

OHHH HEYYY i just realised something.. on the first post it says Hyori's Get Ya MV was premiered on 9 Feb.. how come we still haven't seen/ heard any coverage on it yet? image heyy you reporters, hurry up, there's tons of impatient fans over here!! image

• oha123oha123 Posts: 704Member

SUPERSTAR

woah..I heard her new album./ Its great!!!! Even though lots of it sounded familiar..but oh well! hyori rawks!
    avatar credits to theedqueen ^^;