Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

The Lee Hyori Thread

Replies

• SoraraSorara Montreal Babeh~Posts: 147Member
    QUOTE (alterna @ Jul 25 2008, 01:58 PM) »
    Why is Hyori crying in the pictures? And yeah, that's Seo In Young in the black dress.

Yeah, I'm asking myself the same question. Anyone know why ?
    Hyori is beautiful like always~
    Seo In Young is cute. I don't understand why some people think she's ugly ._.
    But anyways, beauty is in the eye of the beholder . . . or something along those lines xD
  • MellerzMellerz MA, USAPosts: 2,082Member
    why they all crying T____T
    gotta see that clip wehn it comes out
    whats that for anyways ?
    hyori still looks cute <3
    MelSic MelSic MelSic MelSic <3 The New Craze
    2ekhi5c.jpg
    Jessica: "After a shower, when I come out with a towel wrapped around me, I look the prettiest."
    Sooyoung: "No wonder you don't put on your clothes right after you shower."
  • ashleesimpsonashleesimpson Posts: 4,619Member

TRAINEE

edited July 2008
    QUOTE (alterna @ Jul 25 2008, 09:58 PM) »
    Why is Hyori crying in the pictures? And yeah, that's Seo In Young in the black dress.

QUOTE (Sorara @ Jul 25 2008, 10:19 PM) »
    Seo In Young is cute. I don't understand why some people think she's ugly ._.
    But anyways, beauty is in the eye of the beholder . . . or something along those lines xD

Hyori will be on the 28th on YSMM season 2
    and she will reveal the pain of her life.
    the answer of your questions is this article
    QUOTE (MissSnowz @ Jul 25 2008, 05:22 PM) »
    Thank You Scribbles for the translation!!!

Lee Hyori appeared on SBS “YaShimManMan” telerecording which will be set to be aired on 28th July at 11.10pm.

She talked about her past when she was put under great stress in the scrutiny of the media and ended up teary. She took part in a SBS drama “Three Leaf Clover” in 2005. Back then she had been labelled with “Whatever Hyori does, it is going to be a hit”. And she did eventually proved to the everyone when her drama and her acting were well-received.

However, with as much anticipation that media and audience have on her, a trivial mistake will be cut her down and bring her to a lower level than she deserved, she revealed. And it indeed is a huge burden on her.

But wipe your tears, Hyori, you have something to celebrate for. Hyori’s comeback hit song “U-Go-Girl” climbed up to the number 1 spot on many online charts including Bugs in just 1 week after her comeback.

source: kbites

edit
    yes, that is SIY
    she's one of the MC's of YSMM

missSnowz
    thank you so much for the pics
    OMG, I wanna know if she did reveal about her relationship with the other male-stars
    @ashleesimpson; Ah Ok Ok, Thanks ^^
    Haha can't wait~ <3
  • scribbles*scribbles* Posts: 2,215Member

IDOL

edited July 2008
    QUOTE (~lin~ @ Jul 25 2008, 11:00 AM) »
    WOW....... susie, thank you so much... I know you are not feeling too good and yet you took the time to translate the song for us Hyori fan in the Hyori thread... We love you too girl... this thread will not be the same with out you.
    So that is the song... LOVE LOVE the lyrics... it matches her really well while I was reading it... no wonder she pick that song to perform... good choice...
    no one can be like her that is why she's MISS SEXY E-HYO-LEE

LIN<3 I missed you. And of course, as you said-- nobody can be Lee Hyori--

which leads me to telling you guys about a recent new interview she had with My Daily, which I'm going to try to find time to also translate-- where she even said so herself that there will never be a 2nd Lee Hyori, and that she will be sexy until the day she dies. She talks about a lot of different things so I'm hoping I can translate for you if nobody else has yet. But a disappointing aspect about it is that she revealed, "Even when I do get a man, I will never bring it out or tell the public." She basically said that until she gets married, she'll never confirm any of her relationships while she's in one. T__T Haha, but yeah. Smart move on her part to have SOME kind of privacy.

Oh, and no problem about the song translations, everybody! I translated Don't Cry and The Barber's Daughter for you! I tried my best to bring the message of the songs out, but my translations can't do her writing justice T_T But I still hope you guys can get it<3 Reading through them thoroughly while translating made me almost want to cry; she's obviously been through too much emotionally while being a superstar. Click here for translations!

Nevertheless, can't wait for YSMM2!

PS. does anybody know what the poster from Yesasia for the CD looks like? And, is it only for if you buy it from Yesasia or anywhere?

• CHI_YOCHI_YO CanadaPosts: 117Member
    ^ the poster is the cover basically but bigger.

BoA. Bombastic. Beautiful. Blazin. Bold. Bright. Blessed. Bubbly. Bewitching. Ballin'
    Big. Brave Brilliant. Balanced. Breathtaking. BEAT OF ASIA. BRING ON AMERICA.

Today is BoA, Tomorrow is BoA, Forever is BoA! ♥.................... I am a proud JUMPING FAN
    No.1 SUBBING SQUAD YT CHANNEL: We're coming back 2009!

TRAINEE

edited July 2008
    QUOTE (Sorara @ Jul 25 2008, 11:28 PM) »
    @ashleesimpson; Ah Ok Ok, Thanks ^^
    Haha can't wait~ <3

yeah, I can't wait for it too
    God I think I would cry,too if I see her crying image

QUOTE (scribbles* @ Jul 25 2008, 11:31 PM) »

which leads me to telling you guys about a recent new interview she had with My Daily, which I'm going to try to find time to also translate-- where she even said so herself that there will never be a 2nd Lee Hyori, and that she will be sexy until the day she dies. She talks about a lot of different things so I'm hoping I can translate for you if nobody else has yet. But a disappointing aspect about it is that she revealed, "Even when I do get a man, I will never bring it out or tell the public." She basically said that until she gets married, she'll never confirm any of her relationships while she's in one. T__T Haha, but yeah. Smart move on her part to have SOME kind of privacy.

PS. does anybody know what the poster from Yesasia for the CD looks like? And, is it only for if you buy it from Yesasia or anywhere?

'scribbles* thank you so much for the translation
    OMG, i think now I can understand how hard to be a superstar.
    and thank you so much for telling us about the interview of her.
    so she won't reveal any of her relationships, image sad...but I think we must to respect her privacy,right. image
    yes. I agree there will never be the 2nd Lee Hyori, she's like a legend in Korea.

'scribbles* if you have time, please translate YSMM for us image image

thank you so much for the translation
    I think this is the poster from Yesasia for the CD
  • 죽은개미똥죽은개미똥 Posts: 29Member
    the only plastic in her is her nose~

shes still beautifufl ^ 0^!!!!
  • MellerzMellerz MA, USAPosts: 2,082Member
    ohh ! so thats why she was crying
    . . . media is cruel image
    lee hyori hwaiting <3
    MelSic MelSic MelSic MelSic <3 The New Craze
    2ekhi5c.jpg
    Jessica: "After a shower, when I come out with a towel wrapped around me, I look the prettiest."
    Sooyoung: "No wonder you don't put on your clothes right after you shower."
  • ~lin~~lin~ ~linlysvillePosts: 7,922Member

IDOL

edited July 2008

why they all crying T____T
    gotta see that clip wehn it comes out
    whats that for anyways ?
    hyori still looks cute <3

She was probably crying and got the whole cast/crew crying because she was probably talking about her life story that was really sad... I mean if you read the lyrics translation that Susie has posted it... it's really sad... the songs are basically all about her life and what she went through.

QUOTE (scribbles* @ Jul 25 2008, 02:31 PM) »

Oh, and no problem about the song translations, everybody! I translated Don't Cry and The Barber's Daughter for you! I tried my best to bring the message of the songs out, but my translations can't do her writing justice T_T But I still hope you guys can get it<3 Reading through them thoroughly while translating made me almost want to cry; she's obviously been through too much emotionally while being a superstar. Click here for translations!

Nevertheless, can't wait for YSMM2!

Thanks again Susie,,, another job well done... you know it wouldn't be the same in here with out you. I can't wait to read your translation on "My Daily"... I know, and we all know that she will never tell a FAN soul about her love life... she will keep it on a DL as much as she can... but I respect that because it's her personall life and it should be kept personal.

Now that I know the meaning/lyrics to her songs... it's really sad and it just makes me wanna CRY T__T
    hummm where's everybody at today??? lot's of HOT stuff going on in this thread but all my favorite peeps are not here today... hummmmm
    ~the heart looks back~

edited July 2008
    Wah Thanks for translating Don't Cry and A Barber's Daughter !!
    I like it way more now.
    I kinda feel sad for her now . . . but--
    She's a strong woman !!

TRAINEE

edited July 2008
    QUOTE (Sorara @ Jul 26 2008, 01:05 AM) »
    Wah Thanks for translating Don't Cry and A Barber's Daughter !!
    I like it way more now.
    I kinda feel sad for her now . . . but--
    She's a strong woman !!

yes, it's sad for her
    but don't you think hyori looks strong on the outside, but she's actually weak inside.
    I think she has cried so much in all these years. image image
  • ~lin~~lin~ ~linlysvillePosts: 7,922Member

IDOL

QUOTE (ashleesimpson @ Jul 25 2008, 04:12 PM) »
    yes, it's sad for her
    but don't you think hyori looks strong on the outside, but she's actually weak inside.
    I think she has cried so much in all these years. image image

True... everyone only appears to look strong on the outside but deep down inside they are weakly...
    but Hyori has many friends that loves her and support her and not to mention of family...
    that's probably what kept her going...

Her song's are sad... and the whole time I was bopping my head thinking it's something like She's HOT...
    ~the heart looks back~

TRAINEE

edited July 2008
    QUOTE (~lin~ @ Jul 26 2008, 01:38 AM) »
    True... everyone only appears to look strong on the outside but deep down inside they are weakly...
    but Hyori has many friends that loves her and support her and not to mention of family...
    that's probably what kept her going...

Her song's are sad... and the whole time I was bopping my head thinking it's something like She's HOT...

yes, I know that Hyori has so many friends who are always support her
    but you know when I watched Off the record, she looks so lonely home.
    it looks like when she gets off from work and is alone at home.
    I feel sad for her and it makes me love her more. image image image
    edited July 2008
    Yeah she might have cried , She might be weak at times, she might smile even though she doesn't mean it but for me She IS a strong woman. I don't know how to explain it. Everyone is weak at some point. She might have indeed cried more than other people, but when I look at her I just go "Haa Strong Woman"

She had a dream and she accomplished it {kinda i guess}
    Even with all the scandals and stuff going on she didn't "abbondoned" ( dunno how to spell it == )
    She had the choice If she wanted to make a comeback or not.
    She did suffer but she's still strong.

Plus like ~lin~ said, she have people to support her.
    Anyways, I suck at explaining myself so yeah . . . ==;;
    . . . urghh I'm hungry . . .

TRAINEE

edited July 2008
    QUOTE (Sorara @ Jul 26 2008, 02:02 AM) »
    Yeah she might have cried , She might be weak at times, she might smile even though she doesn't mean it but for me She IS a strong woman. I don't know how to explain it. Everyone is weak at some point. She might have indeed cried more than other people, but when I look at her I just go "Haa Strong Woman"

She had a dream and she accomplished it {kinda i guess}
    Even with all the scandals and stuff going on she didn't "abbondoned" ( dunno how to spell it == )
    She had the choice If she wanted to make a comeback or not.
    She did suffer but she's still strong.

Plus like ~lin~ said, she have people to support her.
    Anyways, I suck at explaining myself so yeah . . . ==;;
    . . . urghh I'm hungry . . .

hehe I think I understand what you meant yes hyori is strong
    you said about her dream, yes, I understand it now
    I think if I were her I would have given my dream up after all these hard time image

I hope there is someone truely special for her who is always support her.
    reading the lyrics of her songs make me so sad.
  • FLY_HiGHx3FLY_HiGHx3 Posts: 493Member

TRAINEE

OMG'D! LEE HYORI!I didn't know she had a thread!I love her comeback!The stomp/step dance wasfreaking A-W-E-S-O-M-E!And U Go Girl is a great addicting song!I keep playing it, along with 'Why Have I Fallen In Love With You' I'm watching her on Family Outing too.She looks so down-to-earth! I want tomeet her! Even if she is a sexy (or use to be?)singer, she doesn't have that @$#!@# attitude!And I'm glad
  • bloublou LALALALALA *hey AustraliaPosts: 395Member
    hi everyone.. image

im some what of a silent reader, or you might say lurker loll
    but i just had to say im very impressed with the album, i havent been able to stop listening to it ehehe
    its very western, but gosh oh so addictive.
  • FalciorFalcior FinlandPosts: 497Member

ROOKIE

TRAINEE

U-Go girl MV Making
    it 's the making of U-go girl
    Hyori is so cute, love her,hehe
    I see that she had fun with her dancers