Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Lee Hyori Thread

Replies

• BLurBLurBLurBLur Posts: 2,346Member
    ^ yes i totally agree... VARIETY is the name of the game in terms of her album.. that is also the best thing bout the album for me personally.... hehehe..

and jj's love aka Andee, added u in the fanlisting... welcome to the family !!!! image

QUOTE (MissSnowz @ Jul 24 2008, 02:07 AM) »

^ is that the Guerilla Interview Segment of KBS Entertainment Relay ???? it sure looks like it.... i love that segment..... xD if hyori's appearing.. then i would get to see and understand her interview cause they show the program on KBS World !!!! woo hoooo... image

PS: Susie !!!! welcome back and i sure missed ur long posts.... do come back n post often k ~~~ Missed Yuh x_x

banner credits: Dark Angel
    | The Brown Eyed Girls Forum |
  • sakura_dubaisakura_dubai DubaiPosts: 1,125Member
    she is super hot.. i really wish to be like her ><..

by the way.. i heard that she will make her comeback on music back.. is that true??

i really haven't seen her singing or dancing for a while.. she was very focused on shows.. but that's really make her much better.. i can't skip any of her shows ^^
    Always dǝǝʞ The Faith
    Watching ×|| Will it Snow For Christmas ..x&x..Loving You a Thousand Time ||×
  • CHI_YOCHI_YO CanadaPosts: 117Member
    edited July 2008
    I got her new album so happy. So i decided to scan the pics i know not the best quality and also i had to crop them because my scanner is too tiny T_T. adasdjh imageshack resize my scans =( ah well hopefully better ones will turn up. But at least you get to see what is inside the album and yes the pictures are big as the album which is the size of a vinyl record.

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

BoA. Bombastic. Beautiful. Blazin. Bold. Bright. Blessed. Bubbly. Bewitching. Ballin'
    Big. Brave Brilliant. Balanced. Breathtaking. BEAT OF ASIA. BRING ON AMERICA.

Today is BoA, Tomorrow is BoA, Forever is BoA! ♥.................... I am a proud JUMPING FAN
    No.1 SUBBING SQUAD YT CHANNEL: We're coming back 2009!
  • MissSnowzMissSnowz Posts: 813Member
    edited July 2008
    OMG!!!!
    THANKZZ SO MUCH FOR SHARING.....
    SHE LOOKS SO CUTE HERE
    http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/7426/scan0013rg0.th.jpg

U GO GIRL MV PIXZ

Credit to Mina07
  • joolee.joolee. i <3 l e e h y o r i ! Vancouver, BCPosts: 11,349Member

IDOL

Those pictures of HyoRi look great, it's tempting me to change my avatar once again. image So, does anybody know if that turtle tattoo is real? I am curious. If it is real, I wonder what's the meaning behind it, haha. Thanks for the updates!
  • chaserj7chaserj7 Posts: 2,174Member
    QUOTE (CHI_YO @ Jul 24 2008, 12:07 PM) »
    I got her new album so happy. So i decided to scan the pics i know not the best quality and also i had to crop them because my scanner is too tiny T_T. adasdjh imageshack resize my scans =( ah well hopefully better ones will turn up. But at least you get to see what is inside the album and yes the pictures are big as the album which is the size of a vinyl record.
    omggggg thank you sooooooooooooooo much!

i just got my album yesterday too and i was thinking of scanning them too but you beat me to it.. thanks so much! ^^

Shinhwa banner credits: jangneri
  • SillyYunSillyYun ?? ?? ??? World of MusicPosts: 2,451Friend of Soompi

IDOL

whoa thanks for sharing
    i love those pics to the core
    they're really pretty
    shes indeed the best fashionistaaaaa~
  • ashleesimpsonashleesimpson Posts: 4,619Member

TRAINEE

wowww thank you so much for sharing

missSnowz
    this pic is sooooooooooo cute, thank you so much,

can't wait to see her in YSMM.too
  • ZZOOzzooZZOOzzoo Posts: 69Member
    Her comeback performances on Mnet M-Countdown were great! 'U-Go-Girl' was a bit shaky as she lost control of her voice in the middle, but 'Don't Cry' was very impressive (and emotional).

... Which naturally means you can watch those here:

http://www.soshistalker.com/?p=1096

Enjoy! <3
  • lynn_feb14lynn_feb14 SingaporePosts: 160Member
    edited July 2008
    QUOTE (BLurBLur @ Jul 23 2008, 09:27 PM) »
    ^ is that the Guerilla Interview Segment of KBS Entertainment Relay ???? it sure looks like it.... i love that segment..... xD if hyori's appearing.. then i would get to see and understand her interview cause they show the program on KBS World !!!! woo hoooo... image

it does look like Guerilla Interview of ER - i've tried googling a lot for the article but so far haven't found any article that states about hyori's guerilla date .. wonder what time it airs at KBS word, do you have any idea ? there is a regular uploader for ER interview at youtube, apparently he doesn't upload anything yet ~ wish we could watch it asap .. image

QUOTE (ashleesimpson @ Jul 24 2008, 05:42 AM) »
    can't wait to see her in YSMM.too

heeheeh count me in ~ i'm dying to know what is she gonna reveal ~ seem 2008 is another year of hyori image ..
    Shuffling! 

TRAINEE

edited July 2008
    QUOTE (ZZOOzzoo @ Jul 24 2008, 02:03 PM) »
    Her comeback performances on Mnet M-Countdown were great! 'U-Go-Girl' was a bit shaky as she lost control of her voice in the middle, but 'Don't Cry' was very impressive (and emotional).

... Which naturally means you can watch those here:

http://www.soshistalker.com/?p=1096

Enjoy! <3

wowwwwwww thank youso much for the link
    you are so fast

at the Don't cry perf.
    edit :what does that blood on her shirt mean?

QUOTE (lynn_feb14 @ Jul 24 2008, 02:21 PM) »
    heeheeh count me in ~ i'm dying to know what is she gonna reveal ~ seem 2008 is another year of hyori image ..

yes, I hope that she tells her more about her love-life.hehe
    I wanna know if she has a secret boyfriend right now
    and with who had she dated?
  • MellerzMellerz MA, USAPosts: 2,082Member
    edited July 2008
    i'm not surprised that hyori was chosen as the fashion leader
    .. fashionista .. or .. w.e that word was lmao .
    she basically like .. 30 and still looks hot . amazing <3
    she'd be a hot halmonee one day XD

okay , just watched her latest performance
    i swear . it never gets boring . it only gets better and better .
    her entrance is always changing . its awesome =)
    Don't Cry was a CRAZY performance , seriously . CRAZY
    she looked wicked cute during U GO Girl , though .
    MelSic MelSic MelSic MelSic <3 The New Craze
    2ekhi5c.jpg
    Jessica: "After a shower, when I come out with a towel wrapped around me, I look the prettiest."
    Sooyoung: "No wonder you don't put on your clothes right after you shower."
  • weeeweee Posts: 572Member
    edited July 2008
    hyori in a glass box.. OMO!! OMO!! xD I wonder what "Dont Cry" is about.. why did they pour those blood on hyori?.. to symbolise something? image Wished she sang it live though.. but she was sooo out of breath in "U go girl".. ehe image

AFTER SCHOOL is <3
    credit: missmore
  • Pink CherryPink Cherry Jaejoong<3 SpainPosts: 1,735Member
    omg all the pictures are great!
    I can't get enough of her ;_; she's so perfect! haha
    CHI_YO thank you so much for your scans ;_; I just realized that I didn't have all the pics ^^ haha
    but now I've saved all of them ^^ she looks stunning!
    thank yoooou!

omg she performed Don't cry! that's one of my favorites songs in her album *-*
    and the other 2 perfs great as usual!
    I love her outfits <3

credits: bonbonplox@soompi (siggie) + L4uRa@soompi (av)

♥f(x)♥
  • scribbles*scribbles* Posts: 2,213Member

IDOL

edited July 2008
    Wow, Don't Cry Performance= O___O <3333

I'll put up direct translation of the entire song later (along with other ones too) but "Don't Cry" was written by Hyori herself, and it's basically telling herself not to cry. It's her (assuming it's about herself) talking to herself to stand up even though it's so bad and I think theyre all the messages to herself during hard times as a superstar that nobody else knows of. Some of the lyrics consist of: Times I thought I'd go insane//Don't cry- even when the world turns its back on you//Looking at me still smiling like an idiot (to everyone else), I pity myself.

It's one of my favorite tracks on the album because of the lyrics. Her performance was phenom-- she looked gorgeous in white too. T__T

And thanks, CHI_YO and MissSnowz for the awesome pictures!
    a fan-fiction series featuring SM entertainment - posting september 2014
  • sianfacesianface Posts: 120Member
    QUOTE (CHI_YO @ Jul 23 2008, 10:07 PM) »

Ah! Thank you for the scans! She looks gorgeous image
  • c e l i a .c e l i a . NYCPosts: 240Member
    edited July 2008
    Loved the performance for 'Don't Cry' though it was kinda freaky with the blood stain. And the masks on the back ups, but that's me fearing white faces with black marks[scream mask]. She looked great in the white shirt dress and her vocals there was smooth. I love how she's performing all these other songs from her album and not one or two like other artists do.

EDIT :: Just saw 'U-Go-Girl', and it seems like she is getting tired. She's was out of breathe but she still gave it her best and smiled the entire time doing it. But I gotta admit I'm not feeling the scrunchie on her head. I like it better when she leaves her hair down. One of my fave parts of the dacne routine is when she feels those guys butts LOL. Oh yea, I couldn't stop staring at her boobies in that perf, no homo. LOL
  • AsianspiritAsianspirit My Apt....Home Sweet Home...SporePosts: 1,878Member

ROOKIE

edited July 2008
    1st time post in here...i think hyori's third album is one of her best so far.... i luv quite a number of songs from her 3rd album and oh gosh she is so sexy i envy her for having a nice body....actually i saw her in person once when i attended sg wannabe concert in seoul last year she was the guest performer and i was sitting in the front row and god this girl literally made me so jealous with her body and sexyness and she was performing sexy back with yongjun and i think she got a nice butt when she wore the low rise pants/jeans... really sexy and very pretty ...

TRAINEE

edited July 2008
    Hyori’s 3rd album sales of over 10,000 in just 5 days

Hyori released her third album “It’s Hyorish” on 15th July. The album is doing very well on offline charts.

It was announced on one offline chart on the 20th July regarding the total record sales, and Hyori had taken Brown Eyes off the number 1 spot with sales of 12,487 copies sold.

The title song “You-Go-Girl” off the album “It’s Hyorish” is also doing very well online, occupying the number 1 position on various online music charts.
    credit news@iuphimhan.com

Netizens called Lee Hyori’s comeback “The return of the Queen

Kpop sexy queen Lee Hyori had her comeback stage on 18th July on KBS 2TV Music Bank, displaying both her singing and dancing skills. She performed the title song “U-Go-Girl” off her comeback album “It’s Hyorish”.
    Netizens have posted comments on the program’s guestboard saying, “The return of the Queen in the music scene.”
    There was also comments like, “The live singing was weak, but her live dancing was perfect”.

Hyori to make a mania with the “O.K. Dance”

The choreography of kpop scene’s dancing queen Lee Hyori’s title song “U-Go-Girl” has recently been the topic amongst netizens.
    A part of the “U-Go-Girl” performance featuring Hyori doing an OK sign with her right hand have been popular lately. Though it was an easy dance step, it seemed that this was the essence and brings out the message of the song - for the girl to confess her love for her man and not shy away. Netizens thought, “Hyori look cute doing the O.K move.”
    The choreography to the song performance was done by Bae Sang Min from Nana School, who had learnt the OK sign when he visited his friend’s club.

credit news@iuphimhan.com
  • MellerzMellerz MA, USAPosts: 2,082Member
    ^ ahh ! the ' okay ' move was my faovrite part since the beginning
    its really the highlight of the mv AND all performances .
    hahah , there's always gotta be some kind of 'mania' whenever the last ends .
    MelSic MelSic MelSic MelSic <3 The New Craze
    2ekhi5c.jpg
    Jessica: "After a shower, when I come out with a towel wrapped around me, I look the prettiest."
    Sooyoung: "No wonder you don't put on your clothes right after you shower."