☂ [Official] Lee Taemin [이태민] Thread ☂

Guest Ellan

Guest Ellan
The magnae a.k.a "dancing machine" ^^;;;

image2q.pngb01123374ca9b846675cd.pngtygh.pngijuh.pngFull Name; Lee Taemin Nicknames; Taeminnie Birthdate; July 18, 1993 Hometown; Dongbong-gu, Seoul Height; 175-179cm Weight; 50-55kg Blood Type; B Family; Parents, Older Brother Favorite Color; White Favorite Food; Steak/Beef Favorite Artists/Role Models; Michael Jackson, Usher, Justin Timberlake Hobbies/Specialties; Dancing [Popping], Piano, Mandarin, Listening To Music image4wc.png51634439094b7d905db8o.th.jpg51634444356bf1b5f3efo.th.jpg51640502324360e3016eo.th.jpg 54514812201011090013352.th.jpg87y6tu.th.jpg cr; as tagged. 8uy7hj.pngTaemin's SM Audition cr; SHINeeSarang @ youtube Taemin dancing to "So Bucc" cr; Ladychan @ youtube y7uhk.pngTaemin's First International Forum

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sinny

taemin is soo cute~! (and so young -.-) his mushroom cut is too adorable, it reminds me of GD. xD his dancing skills are amazing, but i can't seem to recognize his singing voice though. =\ i wanna adopt him. <3

Guest Kirari

The hairdo is fugly but admit it you guys.. He makes it look good! The hair just emphasis his pretty face even more. Noona loves you just the way you are Taemin ah <3, I can´t imagine having any other kind of hair style. I think I'll die if he has one of those slick asian haircut later on. *¬* He looks so kawaii in that suit on the red carpet of the dream concert. Such a charismatic little fella ^^

Guest LemoN - AidE

I love how he's always smiling and you can really feel how much he enjoys dancing/performing. You can really spot him out of the rest when he's performing cause his dancing is so smooth. Very talented, can't believe he's only 14.

Guest cindy_sjluv

hehe..same here..im his noona too..im older than him for just 6 months.. i love taemin...he's very good at dancing!...awesome! :)

Guest sailor_senshi

such a cutie~ sings~ You're just too good to be true. Can't take my eyes off you. You'd be like Heaven to touch. I wanna hold you so much~ lol xD

I think you should add more information in the intro... something like, uhm, "warning: high probability of heart attack due to overdose of cuteness" :sweatingbullets: just my thoughts anyway, hehe, cuz that's exactly what I've experienced with baby magnae. Anyway, gotta make the thread lively and help Taeminnie to recruit more noonas and non-noonas <3 2f821bf0a571b0fullvk8.jpg0eae3b0c6b7f90fulloi9.jpg Hehh... I will focus on MinMin aka TaeHo first XD gonna put all my collected evidences here. Please help me to add the credits since I've saved so many pictures w/o remembering the sources :[ Throughout the "story", too many coincidences and a lot of intimacy can be recognized At the beginning, it's already like this ... dsc01116qp0hq3.jpg See? It's pretty obvious that someone's leaning on someone else xD Also, here ... in the making of MV ... mvmakejt0.th.jpg And why are they this close? Why always 2Min? 2c4f8675bcb660fullob6.th.jpg 000394fx4uw9.th.jpg Minho must enjoy holding magnae's hands a lot ... and, both are willing and actively involved in this holding-hands thing xD xD 69fb1813ff3c90fullbx9.th.jpg taeho1ar8.th.jpg taehopicrp5hj0.th.jpg And maybe touching XD XD XD somebody else also loves to touch magnae, esp stroking his silky hair =P~ sm3vk4vu1.th.jpg 1z7if4lj0.th.jpg rlagmlruaslaxu6.th.jpg cand528200806081953290ew8.th.jpg c0060311483e44e7899e2op4.th.jpg 200806061040096552ej9.th.jpg Somehow I found this picture odd ... MinMin stands out too much, they're like ... leaning into each other I feel like they're officially a couple O_o I mean, this kind of pose, and arrangement ... is strange, at least to me. shinee11uu7nf9.th.jpg Who's wearing Minho's read jacket in the MV during the DC ;] ? dcon0806072hw7.th.jpg And what's with this moment again XD ? e4ab741694d8c0fullac4.th.jpg And the latest exchange of look ... I really don't think that TaeHo has little interaction and/or they don't get along well. taehokb9.gif Credits: as tagged, XYZ (will be added later), inspire.me* @ soompi, and me for reuploading. If anyone can remember (well TaeHo shipper esp.) or add in any details, I really appreciate it! OMG I'm so pervy >_>;;; forgive me, Taeminnie, you're irresistible!

e005246148401c64ab43exf4.jpg

PLS DO NOT HOTLINK! I'll check my bandwidth frequently, and if it increases unusually, I'll change all the names *yeah what a pain in the @ss* of the pictures and re-edit everything. WOHOO~ I topped a page, in baby Taemin's thread :wub:

Archived