Whats A Ricer?

Guest Awkwarder

Guest Awkwarder

whats a riced up car mean? modded to look good only without any performance upgrades or what

Guest 90th.degree

Nothing angers me more than a car that's riced....unless its tasteful. A ricer is a car that is more about looks over performance, when looks typically have an effect on performance. This includes bodykits that just add weight, exhausts the size of coffee cans, god-awful paint-jobs, and audio systems that look more expensive than the car it's in.

Look it up on Wikipedia, it's ALL there.

Guest mikez

R.I.C.E = Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements

Ricer is someone who drives a R.I.C.E-ed car.

Who cares about performance? Dont be chump and drag race people between lights ;)

Roll in style and pick up chicks! Rice your car today

Guest heyitzthatfc

whats a riced up car mean? modded to look good only without any performance upgrades or what

lol, by the time it took you to post this thread, and read everyone elses reply, you could have just google imaged everything and found out for yourself.

Guest TyneeTom

A car with a snow plow

*If you take it to the track to drift, then we can't call you a ricer, but you'll still look like one sadly

Guest Meenuh

Here's one!

DSC00687.jpg

I'd consider that more of the mexican rice car ... You only see hispanics with cars like that here. :sweatingbullets:

^ I don't know about the first one. It is ugly but not rice. The 2nd and 4th ones are rice, but they're just poking fun obviously.

That Civic Banana Muffin posted is typical rice that I see in California. It is usually Mexicans. I don't want to be racist, its just a true observation:

Here's one!

DSC00687.jpg

This one is a cool looking ricemobile lol. Looks like something I would see as a toy car. Whatever shop this person got it done got some skills, but put to use the wrong way. They even matched up the exhaust holes perfectly:

It runs on rice instead of gas.

ricer_civic_2.jpg

Guest viper2788

ricer can also be a person in my opinion.. you know.. the whole "ricer attitude." im sick of idiots revving their engine at me on stoplights. one common thing about a ricer driver is that after you beat him, he'll continue to floor it and pass your car eventually as you slow down after pulling on him. then they think its cool. that spoiler sure works!!

Guest satoh

normal_ricer_03.jpg

um thats not a ricer... these cars have there own race series in japan.

i saw this in my time over there... massively negative offset rims... think 14x12 with a negative 40 offset on many of these cars, some even more extreme.

im not sure but possibly it was related to formula sillouette or something.

notice the blue car in the back ground has SSR longchamp XR4 rims... do u really think these guys are ricers ??

i wonder what rims are on that supra... im guessing at 12inchs or wider.. for such a width, im guessing negatiove 30 to negaitve 50 offset seems about right.

Archived